[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW too sad to lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: _IGP6445.jpg (884KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
_IGP6445.jpg
884KB, 2048x1152px
>TFW too sad to lift
>>
File: calm down.jpg (307KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
calm down.jpg
307KB, 1916x1080px
Cheer up friend :3
>>
>>40389672
Thanks anon
>>
>>40389172
I've been fucking destroyed recently. I'm borderline suicidal, but that's besides the point.

What's important is you're happy!
What's been wrong?
>>
>>40390098
She's not talking to me and I have too much shit going on in my life to be distracted by some chick
>>
>>40390169
Normal. Women do that.
This video should clear it up for you
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bxmk09lCzk
>>
go lift you idiot, sadness -> anger -> lift hard -> feel good , look good.
>>
>>40389172
Go lift anyways, your state of mind isn't enough to make you refrain from anything. If you use that as an excuse, you are using something invisible and nonexistent as an obstacle. Yes you are validly sad, is it a physical barrier to the gym, no.
>>
>>40389172
Just lift and turn it into:
>tfw when too jacked to be sad
>>
>tfw too euphoric to lift
I'm just to happy with myself and successful to get to the gym ;_;
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=stgrSjynPKs

just dropping the thread soundtrack
>>
File: im-fat-and-happy-fugly-fat-guy.jpg (50KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
im-fat-and-happy-fugly-fat-guy.jpg
50KB, 500x617px
TFW too happy to lift
>>
then lift harder bro
>>
>>40391486
>>40390906
>>40390710
Thanks I'll go lift today, been to stressed to lift for a few weeks
>>
learn to transmute emotions/leave them out of your routine

also talk to somebody you faggot
>>
>>40389172
Lifting releases endorphins. Lift ans youll feel better
>>
The gym is the only place I can be guarenteed to be happy.
>>
File: 1393084337869.jpg (132KB, 750x955px) Image search: [Google]
1393084337869.jpg
132KB, 750x955px
>>40389172
I've never been happier than when I'm lifting constantly. Just lift, even if it's the only thing you do.

>>40390345
Good taste sempai
>>
>>40389172
>having feelings

gay desu
>>
>>40389172
Are you overtraining? If you're just in a slump, remember that you're getting older every day, and let's be honest, if you're not lifting you'll probably just shitpost and fap. Might as well do something productive.
>>
TURN THE SAD
INTO MAD
AND TURN THE MAD INTO GAINS
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.