[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a better app than this for Stronglift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
18KB, 300x300px
Is there a better app than this for Stronglift?
>>
pen & paper
>>
>>40388939
>he brings a notebook and a pen to the squat rack and starts scribbling during sets
>>
GymRun. And do SS or Greyskull instead of SL.
>>
>>40388910
Should i get the paid version?

I want a simple to use app like this but the free version only allows you to do 5 sets of 5.
>>
File: yum.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>40388910
Get Strong it's awesome
>>
>>40389333
Anything available for ios?
>>
>>40389395
Grindr is avaliable for iOS
>>
>>40389417
I already have this as motivation to lift, i need something to actually log my lifts though.
>>
>>40389378
Yes
>>
>>40389333
currently doing SL, what makes SS/Greyskull better?
>>
>>40391789
Nothing. They're all about the same except Greyskull you're constantly deloading.
>>
i think some anon posted his free app here a while ago.

called LiftLogger. looked pretty decent, but i never use those apps.
>>
>>40388910
if you're just looking for something to log your lifts, then FitNotes works perfectly and amazing for me, it even has a check box for when you finish a set and a rest timer starts.
>>
>>40393655
all i'm missing is something to log my reps and i'll probably make it
>>
I'm using the SS app (for SS clearly)

But working on my own one. I figure its easier to make my own one, that pulls in the A/B workout, makes the right form, and logs reps/sets/weight to a database for later review (tables/graphs)

I've got it functional at the moment, but have to edit db directly to change workouts, and styling is fucked up, but it works

I'm working on editing the workouts within the page, as well as adding exercised and shit

Other parts on the site at the moment are step logging, weight logging (with option to save progress pics if wanted), and a rewards section.

Rewards is basically to stop me spending all my money. I workout/walk/lose weight/finish a book/game/udemy course/something else thats an achievement, I get a certain amount of money to the total. Steps are 1c per 100, for example.

And I can add things I want to buy (games, clothes, shit like that), and click it when it's been bought, and its added to the spent total, then subtracted from the earned total

I know its autistic, but it's helped me stop spending, and acts as motivation to do shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.