[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much do I have to squat to get these legs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: y3bb32.jpg (408KB, 1184x1744px) Image search: [Google]
y3bb32.jpg
408KB, 1184x1744px
how much do I have to squat to get these legs?
>>
not even much, you just need some good roids
>>
>>40388292
Is there any other way? I can't afford roids.
>>
>>40388393

the only other way to approach that is to dedicate your life to squatting
>>
About 5 plates, test and tren

His hamstrings are actually more developed than his quads though, which indicates good use of leg press
>>
File: tomlemmy.jpg (34KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
tomlemmy.jpg
34KB, 550x412px
>>40388277

>conveniently forgetting Yates rarely squatted.
>>
>>40388277
0. Dorian only leg pressed.
>>
>>40388832
imagine what he would have looked like if he only had read SS and knew squats are mandatory for every single weightlifter
it's just crazy when you think about it
>>
>>40388393
everyone can afford roids except THE most poor people.
>>
>>40388902
Well its a good thing that he was a BODYBUILDER not a weightlifter
>>
>>40388277
"Let me stress this is not a recommendation to anyone, only what I used. This would be the course I followed circa 1993 in the final 12 weeks before the Mr. O contest:

WEEKLY
test propionate – 300 milligrams
Parabolan (French trenbolone, came in 76 mg/ml ampoules) – 152 milligrams
Primobolan – 500 milligrams

DAILY
anavar – 50 milligrams
growth hormone – 8 IU

I typically also did three eight-week cycles in the off-season, and those would be made up of basics like Deca and D-bol. I would do four weeks at peak dosage, then taper down over the next four weeks before taking four weeks off and repeating. Here is the typical four-week peak off-season cycle:

WEEKLY
testosterone – 750 milligrams
Deca – 500 milligrams

DAILY
Dianabol – 50 milligrams

As I stated a couple of years back when I put those in my column, I’m sorry if these doses disappoint those of you who were expecting something more extreme."
-Dorian Yates, 2016

t. http://musculardevelopment.com/articles/chemical-enhancement/14337-the-lowdown-on-drugs-part-3-kevin-levrone-shawn-ray-dorian-yates-speak-out.html

If you aren't taking his stack of drugs (with his genetics and diet), you aren't getting legs like him. Sorry.
>>
>>40389387
>As I stated a couple of years back when I put those in my column, I’m sorry if these doses disappoint those of you who were expecting something more extreme.

Well yeah, that's surprisingly reasonable, not the kind of crazy shit you'd imagine for a guy who got to his size.
You see people pinning 1g of test alone and looking nothing like that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.