[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you working out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: strongguywithrlybigsword.jpg (100KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
strongguywithrlybigsword.jpg
100KB, 600x588px
Is it self improvement? Just the fun of it? Or perhaps vengeance?

I work out because my best friend stole my girlfriend of 7 years, I was about to propose to her, and they ruined my life. I want to get ripped so I can rip this kid's teeth out from his skull.
>>
>>40385370
I have a good face and im a smart fucker
6' 3" with an 8 inch dick
It is my destiny to be great and i was robbed of what is mine.
Alcoholic mother and child molestation
I'm going to get big and become a fucking hero, a champion of justice
>cringe
suck my dinky, let me roleplay
>>
>>40385394

Unfortunately I'm definitely not as lucky, 5'11 with a fucking tic-tac for a dick.

Oh well, more of a challenge for me.
>>
>>40385405
Honestly, exploit your manlet magic.
I can't do backflips for shit, and making gains is a nightmare when youre a lanklet
>>
>>40385370
I work out all my anger so I'm nicer to people
>>
>>40385370
godspeed my friend
>>
>>40385370
I hate the feeling of being out of shape. Being stronger and more fit is practical, and looking fat is unaesthetic to my tastes. Assists with increased bloodflow to the brain as well, which is useful. Finally, nobody likes being weak.
>>
>>40385370
Show them, show all of them
>>
>>40385370
Years of bullying during childhood have left me socially crippled and I am an introvert on top of that. I started lifting because it was a good physical activity I could do while minding my own business and not talking to anyone, the slight confidence boost is a nice bonus too.
>>
File: Joe 'thundercock' Biden.jpg (228KB, 1161x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Joe 'thundercock' Biden.jpg
228KB, 1161x1200px
>>40385370
Because I got fucking tired of being fat. I wanted to change my life for the better and to be considered attractive.
>>
>>40385370
I lift cuz I am fat fuck, and for the grils desu
>>
>>40385370
I like to look at myself in the mirror
>>
>>40385370
I have loads of free time, and for the past couple of years I have been using that time to eat like shit, drink too much, and generally do nothing. Taking its toll now where I am on the cusp of going from skinnyfat / chubby to full blown fat mode.

Working out solves both these problems - time taken up, and hopefully will end up looking better.
>>
>>40385370

1 && 2
>>
>>40385370
I was fit once because of training but I never really notices and stopped after starting college. Now I am just sick of being fat and weak and want to be strong again.
>>
>>40385370

When I started at 16 it was probably some weird fixation on "showing everyone" but now that I'm 22 it's mostly just for fun. I enjoy getting out of the house, blasting some music, and lifting weights. Even cardio is okay with some good music playing.

>Which is why I need to make a playlist for the gym
>And start cutting
>>
File: 1485386699262.jpg (27KB, 368x410px) Image search: [Google]
1485386699262.jpg
27KB, 368x410px
I want people around me to feel inferior. Especially women. I want to be so big, even women's egotistical natures are thrown on the back-burner because I'm so fucking scary. I want their stupid smug faces to tighten up when I tower over them with my big muscles.
>>
>>40385370
Because I've never found myself good looking and now that I'm bald I'm reaching critical stages of self-hate and I'm trying to compensate a bit for that
>>
>>40385370
When I look in the mirror, I'm disgusted. I don't want to feel that feel anymore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.