[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CTB - THE KING OF /FIT/ IS HERE EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tyu.png (705KB, 666x828px) Image search: [Google]
tyu.png
705KB, 666x828px
6'5 300lbs
Deadlift 725lbs

KNEEL BEFORE ME
>>
>>40384838
Bitch
>>
Belly button looks funny man. Looking fucking solid though. Keep it up you shithead
>>
>>40384838
Your neck always look broke in yer pics bruh
>>
File: IMG_0806.jpg (166KB, 689x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.jpg
166KB, 689x1024px
>>40384838
Looks like you're extremely used to jerking off to the point you strike the same pose when selfying as you do mid beat sesh
>>
>>40384838

Post dick size.
>>
you look horrible man. this is what browsing fitness forums all day without getting perspective does to you, you think looking monstrous is good for some reason. literally insane, most average highschoolers that play sports and lifts look more aesthetic than you. seriosuly your skin is shit and your body is too big. get help
>>
>>40384838
proof that you can pin gear for years and gain all the weight you want but you will always be a wristlet
>>
kneeel before me...

I ain't sucking your dick faggot
>>
>>40384922
This
>>
>too retarded to put 3 letters in the proper order
>>
>>40384838
But are you natty brah?
>>
File: laughing.cat.jpg (8KB, 628x316px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.cat.jpg
8KB, 628x316px
>>40384838
>acne
>no forearms
>fucked up belly button
>fucked up tatoo
>>
>>40384838
>>40384838

Dude, wtf is wrong with your skin? Is this what being on gear does to you?
>>
>>40384838
I really don't want to hate but any conscious human should be alarmed by the state of that skin
>>
>>40384838
It looks like your body is having an allergic reaction to that horrible tattoo
>>
>>40384838
Is there something wrong with your neck? you always have your head at this strange angle
>>
>>40384838
>that skin
>that hairline
>those wrists
>probably have ugly face
"using roids doesnt make you attractive" the picture
>>
See a deematologist.
>>
why is your bellybutton misaligned?
>>
Why does every roider always have such a fucking ugly disgusting looking shitty skin???
It surely can't be that hard to avoid this side effect?
>>
>>40384838
Why does you skin look like sandpaper?
>>
lay off the roids you mong, this is disgusting
>>
>>40384838
congrats, you can deadly slightly over 2x bw
>>
This pic makes me want to stay natty
>>
You need some moisturizer or something bro. You look like shit. I'm 145 and I can deadlift 365, proportionally I'm stronger than you AND I'm not going to die of a heart attack in my 30's. Seek help bro.
>>
>>40384838
I ain't hating, but why do you have a playboy tattoo?
>>
disgusting. get a stem degree
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.