[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nutrition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: HD Fitness Nutrition.jpg (2MB, 1600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
HD Fitness Nutrition.jpg
2MB, 1600x1040px
Ok /Fit/, how do I avoid the temptation of eating shit food (sugar, excess fat, generally unhealthy food). I eat fine during the day, but as soon as I get home, I cave like a motherfucker. What should I do?
>>
>>40382447
Stop buying shitty foods. Stop eating shitty foods. All you can do is resist the temptation. If you expose yourself less to environments that have those bad foods, like restaurants and grocery store aisles with those bad foods, you will be less likely to break.
>>
>>40382447
Don't buy the food in the first place. There's a good info graph around /fit/ somewhere that shows when you're craving something, it's usually because of a vitamin/mineral deficiency. And then it determines what vitamin/mineral you're lacking based on what you're craving, and a healthy alternative to satisfy it. Not sure about the legitimacy of the infograph, but it might be worth a try.

I have a really clean diet, I eat the same thing every day, and I notice that I really only start to crave stuff when I deviate from the diet to begin with. If I stick to my diet, I really only want to eat the food in my diet. The grease/fat from fast food or sweets will usually make me sick.
>>
>>40382512

>There's a good info graph around /fit/ somewhere that shows when you're craving something, it's usually because of a vitamin/mineral deficiency. And then it determines what vitamin/mineral you're lacking based on what you're craving, and a healthy alternative to satisfy it. Not sure about the legitimacy of the infograph, but it might be worth a try.

Psuedoscience
>>
Don't eat anything sugary, ever. No jelly, no chocolate, no soda. No sugary cereal, nothing.
>>
>>40382864
Go fuck your self. Don't tell me how to live.
>>
>>40382975
OP is literally asking how to live lmao
>>
>>40382512
what's your diet anon?
>>
>>40382763
Actually it's been proven to be true to be honest.
>>
>>40382447
stick your finger up your ass until your climax
>>
>>40383410

No it hasn't. You don't crave chocolate because you're magnesium deficient, you crave chocolate because it fucking tastes good.
>>
File: 1484729272688.jpg (334KB, 1052x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1484729272688.jpg
334KB, 1052x1316px
>>40382975
I'm gonna suggest you go fuck yourself, I'm going to have to ask that you don't dictate the behavior I adopt, please
>>
Avoiding sugars is most of the battle. If you just avoid drinking pop, juice and avoid eating treats you'll notice a huge diff.
Fuck, you'll have no problem eating pizza or other delicious foods and still feel great if you just stop consuming so much fucking sugar.
>>
Fill your cabinets with just soylent.
>>
>>40382447
get some naltrexone
>>
>>40383517
Chocolate has a effect on your endorphins sooooooo
>>
File: 1479189410393.png (11KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
1479189410393.png
11KB, 200x163px
>>40382447
>Don't forget to activate your almonds.
>>
File: 1486416607320.jpg (45KB, 600x732px) Image search: [Google]
1486416607320.jpg
45KB, 600x732px
I was in the same position as you OP. So i stopped buying crap. You cant eat what you dont have. Its easy to quickly eat a chocolate bar, harder to walk around the supermarket with chocolate bars in your basket while constantly thinking about how you're ruining your diet.

Also, never give in to temptation. No little one off chocolate snacks, no "just one bite", no cheat days. If you'll break diet for a good reason, then you'll break for a bad one too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.