[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I portion how I'm eating without feeling like complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: McAnime01.jpg (66KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
McAnime01.jpg
66KB, 630x420px
How do I portion how I'm eating without feeling like complete shit all the time? I hate having to do calculations about every mouthful because unexpected, fortuitous food events happen /all the time/. Scooby's calculator only gave me 1,500 calories and it's not a lot to work with. For example, I could budget:

Breakfast
Yogurt or Kind Bar - 200
Free work pastry - 400

Lunch
Free work salad of spinach+broccoli+onions, with 2 chicken strips: 300
Free work coffee: 250

Dinner
2 scrambled eggs with cheese - 300

That works, but what if I accidentally leave my teabag in and have to add cream? What if my work wants me to eat a cookie so I know how it tastes and know how to market it to customers? What if there's Valentines candy sitting in the lobby of my apartment complex?

Am I supposed to lock myself to schedule and never eat extra things that get thrown at me, ever? Or fix bad tea? The way I'm trying to fix it is by adding running, but I'm not sure how much that's gonna help, it only burns like 300 calories before I'm exhausted. Do you guys just...never eat extra food when it gets offered to you?
>>
>How do I portion how I'm eating without feeling like complete shit all the time?
Plan your meals or count your calories. Or both.

>because unexpected, fortuitous food events happen /all the time
No, they literally happen only when you choose to eat without planning or counting it.

>That works, but what if I accidentally leave my teabag in and have to add cream?
If you're so low in bodyfat that 10 calories is going to make a difference you already know the answers to your questions. Shut up and stop obsessing.

>What if my work wants me to eat a cookie so I know how it tastes and know how to market it to customers?
Add it to your numbers and stop being a little anal obsessive idiot.

>What if there's Valentines candy sitting in the lobby of my apartment complex?
What about it? Have some self control and forget about it or add it to your numbers.

>Am I supposed to lock myself to schedule and never eat extra things that get thrown at me, ever?
You're not supposed to do anything. Make a choice and stop pretending anyone else is responsible for you.

Shitty bait but made me reply. 4/10
>>
>>40381652
>Add shit to my numbers
>End up with 0 calories left to eat late in the day and go to bed mad hungry

Also, it's fuckin ridiculous to try to say "No boss, I can't, I'm watching my figure" when you have reached turbo obesity
>>
>>40381675
So what you're really making the thread for is to whine about being hungry?

>Also, it's fuckin ridiculous to try to say "No boss, I can't, I'm watching my figure" when you have reached turbo obesity
So don't. Keep being fat, why the fuck should we care?

This entire thread is you trying to shift responsibility for yourself onto other people. Grow up and stop whining like a faggot.
>>
>>40381712

Ah. So the answer is apparently, "Add more exercise so you don't have to calorie count as strictly. Also, use homophobic language even though 98 percent of the board is gay and like staring at other mens' muscles"

Gotcha.
>>
>>40381738
Literally none of what I said.

Good job acting like a 12 year old even more. Go fuck yourself and enjoy being fat and failing.
>>
>>40381603
650 calories from a coffee and a pastry is almost half your calories for a day, eating that would make anyone feel crappy. You could have a much bigger, better breakfast and add a healthy snack without these 2 items.
Fortuitous food events aren't so fortuitous if they are keeping you fat, are they?

You aren't a dog, free snacks aren't rewards, food is fuel for your body and eating is first for health, second as a pleasant activity but you aren't a slave to your taste buds and your stomach.

New diets suck, but you can adjust and you can do this, anon.
>>
>>40381603
source on pic http://www.gironsec.com/flashes/mcanime.webm
>>
250 calories in your coffee? Do you dump a jar of sprinkles and a gallon of heavy whipping cream in each cup?
>>
File: 504.jpg (52KB, 670x537px) Image search: [Google]
504.jpg
52KB, 670x537px
>>40381603

>Free work pastry - 400

Unneeded. Eat hard boiled eggs and oatmeal instead of the yogurt.

>Free work coffee: 250

What the fuck kind of coffee has 250 kcal?
>>
>>40381603
Are you british? How is fixing a bad tea so important?
>>
>>40381603
Why is it so hard for you to not shovel bullshit into your mouth all the time?
>free work pastry - 400
You don't have to eat that, it doesn't matter if you want to really really bad or not. Don't bitch about feeling like shit if you aren't ready to put in the work, i.e. stop eating bullshit all the time.
>>
>>40381603
You have literally fuck all protein in the diet.
>>
>>40383849
the whole thing is retarded. 200 for a fucking yogurt? also, an egg is like 70, so he would be adding 160 of cheese. it's more cheese than eggs!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.