[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are gyms like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 148330721556.jpg (255KB, 1500x518px) Image search: [Google]
148330721556.jpg
255KB, 1500x518px
What are gyms like
>>
A wasteland of squat plugs and unracked weights, at first it seems fun curling in the squat rack but then you'll find yourself trying to hide your erection in the showers.
>>
You'll get buddy buddy with your personal trainer but he'll despise you when you hit lmao1pl8 faster than he did, your fantasy of getting your gf to workout with you will fall short and lead to a diminishing love life as she gets insecure from your gains and her weight from being a lazy fuck
>>
The gym is like a steel jungle of weight clips and protein shakes, it's a gathering place for those who seek betterment and increased performance. It's a church for those that believe in themselves, it's a throne for those that wish to be gods.
>>
File: 1395578425630.png (102KB, 277x259px) Image search: [Google]
1395578425630.png
102KB, 277x259px
>went to a gym once
>see other people
After that I bought myself a power rack and plenty of weights. Never again
>>
It's not that bad, but it can be a little overwhelming at peak hours if you're a true sperg. Headphones help a ton. 70% of people just want to get their workout done just like you, but obnoxious young Chads and Stacey's there for the social aspect do exist.
>>
The gym is like a burial ground for the weak as the strong live on and step on their graves. The gym is like a sanctuary for the alpha, it's a private club for the overachievers and a man cave for the fathers who made it.
>>
It's sick, it's piss.
>>
feels good man

>listen to music for an hour and get all sweaty (the good kind) then take a shower and go home
>>
The gym is where those with no where to go but up stay. The gym is where anyone can escape a pain. It's where the weights don't judge and the rack gives opportunity.
>>
>>40377216
Hey, speaking of new year, was there a 2017 compilation image? I didn't see it if so.
>>
If you're under 6feet don't bother, it'll take hours to get out of the manlet pit and you won't have any energy left for lifting
>>
>>40377646
>he doesn't train for endurance in the manlet pit and then go lift immediately after

this must be why all lanklets are fucking skelefags unless they roid.
>>
>>40377447
>tfw used to go just for the gains but now I stay to socialize

I've become everything that my high school stoner videogamer self hated.
>>
>>40377640
It was stickied for like 3 weeks in January
>>
>>40377721
fug, I was away. Would you post it, please?
>>
>>40377869
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/5ldfvr/sir_new_years_comic/
lurn to google faggot
>>
>>40377216
My mom says there's a lot of poor people there, folks that can't even afford a home gym.
>>
>>40377945
But you posted it, proving googling was unnecessary. Thanks for linking me.
>>
File: 1478393804410.jpg (38KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1478393804410.jpg
38KB, 640x539px
>>40377216
>If it's a shithole female gym with a lot of females you get to see a lot of sweaty ass/pussy which is decent.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.