[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this achievable natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Is this achievable natty?
>>
Yeah man you just draw it, you don't need to round to draw man
>>
>>40377051
those traps probably aren't

the rest seems like it could be.
>>
File: pride.gif (334KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
pride.gif
334KB, 500x251px
>>40377171
also Majin mode isn't natty nor would super Saiyan be for a human
>>
>>40377051
Why was Vegeta such an asshole?

Short man syndrome?

Even in DBZ manlets are cunts it seems...
>>
>>40377054
You're delusional, or clueless, or have severe body dysmorphia. There is no way those muscle bellies and that level of leanness are reachable natty, look at the cut of those biceps and triceps and forearms, look at the delts, look at the pecs, that's not easily achievable with drugs, and definitely not natty.
>>
>>40377310
He is actually a fucking angel in Super While Goku goes arond killing billions
>>
>>40377615
tru dat
>>
>>40377615
>Goku goes arond killing billions
what
>>
>>40377829
>parallel universes
>>
>>40377051
Not for a lanklet
>>
>>40377310
>Vegeta such an asshole
warrior culture + entire home planet/family being destroyed + belief that strong emotions make saiyans stronger
>>
>>40377841
dragon ball after Z was a mistake
>>
>>40377872
GT was absolute horseshit, I have no hope for super but I haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>40377886
two first arcs in super sucks, you're better off with watching the movies. The future Trunks arc is hands down one of the best sagas in DB series. The Multi-Universal tournament just started and it looks quite promising
>>
>>40377933
And by future Trunks arc, I mean the one in super not Z
>>
>>40377310
Goku is a manlet, tho.
>>
>>40377933
>The future Trunks arc is hands down one of the best sagas in DB series
Jesus christ I share a board with these mouth breathers
>>
DB sucks since Boo saga.
>>
>>40377933
The future trunks arc was considered the absolute worst piece of shit ever created.
It outright destroyed all fucking canon and absolutely ruined future trunks in the eyes of the entire jap audience.
2chan was litterally shit flinging furious over the future trunks arc.
People were fucking fired from the show for how bad it was.
Funimation was in no kind of hurry to do it and the voice actors for this are just completely put off with it. They're phoning this shit in.
>>
>>40377977
that's the general consensus.
>>
>>40377985
>absolutely ruined future trunks in the eyes of the entire jap audience.
To be fair, Japanese anime fans are the worst. It's their fault Gohan went back to just being a nerd, because they didn't want to lose their precious Goku as main character.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.