[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1479364959472.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479364959472.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hi /fit/

This comes under self-improve more than fitness, but is there any guys on this board who can fight? I'm not just talking swinging a few punches drunk fighting or talking shit. I want to know what fighting club to join, I'm thinking boxing or MMA.

I won't lie, i'm still pretty nyel, but there is a guy who stalks my girlfriend, i spoke to her saying that I can sort it, she then goes to say i'm warning you, but he is much bigger than you, more muscley and could definitely beat the shit out of me, not going to go into this but he allegedly raped her as well before me. I can't tell you how this has made me feel, i feel pretty fucking beta that my own girlfriend doesn't think I can protect her.

Please /fit/ after all this lifting, i may act tough, but i've never gotten into a fight, hardly a conflict, I just want to know how to destroy somebody
>>
Boxing/kickboxing/muay thai, eat big.
>>
Find a bjj school first.

Been doing martial arts a long time, 3rd Dan in karate, and a black belt equivalent in Kung Fu and Japanese jujitsu. Moved on to combat sports after highschool. The two most useful ones are some form boxing/kickboxing and wrestling/grappling. However, if you plan on lifting while training; boxing or muay Thai or whatever can throw you off, especially as a beginner. More chances to get minor sprains and pulled muscles that can set back your routine, and in the long run there's a host of issues with striking sports. Jiu-jitsu can be trained pretty much everyday, and with a good coach and training partners it'll complement lifting. Plus the community is a lot more chill and you'll make friends easier.
>>
File: 1460032770421.gif (2MB, 255x188px) Image search: [Google]
1460032770421.gif
2MB, 255x188px
>>40376394
I've done Boxing for 5 years and Savate for 6 years. Competed in the former. 4 wins and a Draw (long armed freak). Heavy weight.
You'll indeed feel much more confident after a few month of sparring. Be it boxing or MMA.

Best way to fight is with a weapon tho.
>>40376469
This. You can't realistically lift and train a fighting sport seriously. You'll be mediocre in both.
>>
I know you're asking so that you can have a quick fix and help defend your girl, but the only thing that'll teach you to fight is consistent practice of effective, high percentage techniques. Learning to clinch, do a basic take-down, and pin is effective, safe to practice daily, and will work on most people without training.
>>
>>40376394
bjj to get some gains but fight very well
judo to maximum gains but be less effective
>>
>>40376394
instead of being an autist and eating shit, how about you just call the fucking police like a normal person?
>>
>>40378345
this kinda, you can beat him up before it tho.
>>
>>40378345

>not taking responsibility for yourself
>wanting to be like every other weak-ass loser in Amerca

Are you a god damn faggot?
>>
>>40376394
some people are natural born warriors, while others need to train, a lot. Dont waste your time on karate and other gay shit, go straight for box/km/bjj/systema and try to train as often as possible. Once per week wont take you anywhere soon.

imho just use a spiked knuckleduster, if the rape theory is true then just pulp him as he deserves it

also; size and strenght isnt very important. You want skill and speed (of course, having both is great but him being "more muscular" is propably normie tier for being a 90kg with 38cm biceps aka nothing special)

keep in mind that women sometimes lie about things like that

>>40378345
>putting justice in hands of the state
found the spook, cuck
>>
>>40376394
Just learn how to box
None of this "You need to do a quadruple backflip scissor kick into a arm bar grapple" shit

Learn how to punch someone in the face really hard and that's good enough for 99% of fights

The rest of it is looking big enough that you won't even have to do that
>>
i used to date a girl who got felt up by this big guy at her work. she revealed to me this is why she quit her job. he apparently had this 15 year old gf at age 35 or something. used to touch up all the girls that worked there.

i waited by her work around closing time, followed him across a field and smashed his legs up with a steering wheel clamp from my car. now he's in prison. usually i'm not much of a fighter but this guy just annoyed the fuck out of me because i loved her.

find a heavy weapon and use it on him. might not be 'honourable' or whatever but the way i see it, there's a guy who deserved to have his ass handed to him and the best way to do that is using something heavy that can be swung.
>>
>>40378609

Learning to grapple is also very important as many fights will end up on the ground. I'd agree with some boxing and BJJ.
>>
>>40378545
going to prison over someone so lame that he has to stalk a woman in 2017

tell her hey deal with it on your own if she wants or call the cops. You touch that man and you've just committed a felony in the eyes of the law. They dont want to hear your tales of being heroic. You'll be a number in the system shitting in a cell next to guys who will shank you for extra product at the commissary. You fight to stop violence when absolutely necessary
>>
>>40376394
First of all, dump her. If he harasses her on a constant basis then she is the one allowing it.
There, problem solved.
>>
>>40378651
absolute bollocks.

unless the girl is really confident she's going to have a hard time contesting a big, muscular guy who won't take no for an answer.
>>
File: Flow_Chart.png (2MB, 1024x4521px) Image search: [Google]
Flow_Chart.png
2MB, 1024x4521px
>>
>>40376394
Any real striking school is good. I recommend that you train leg kicks and learn to kick HARD.

I don't care how big this creepy fuck is, if you angle kick his knee with a boot you will fuck him up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.