[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright which one of you autists wrote this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Disciple of Rippletits.png (11KB, 675x203px) Image search: [Google]
Disciple of Rippletits.png
11KB, 675x203px
Alright which one of you autists wrote this?
>>
which part is wrong? squats are the best full body compound movement out of them all. even better than deadlifts.
>>
Not wrong, squats are one of the best compound exercices (if not the best)
>>
>>40376171
>>40376178
Squats are fine and all but referring to a squat rack as a "shrine or temple" is a pretty autismo thing to say
>>
>>40376186
because you have no idea how much shit squat actually works. people here think that squats only work legs which so far from the truth
>>
>>40376157
but he's right, tho.
>>
>>40376193
Legs,ass, back and core strength. What did i miss fegit. and no squats dont give u abs
>>
>are & foremost

idiot.
>>
>>40376171
if I had to pick one workout to do for the rest of my life it would be deadlifts. squats primarily work the legs. the strength you get from squats alone would be more disproportionate than deadlifts. diddlys work upper body, core, and legs to a more equal ratio.

rippetoe pls go
>>
>>40376193
I'd rather do diddylifts, honestly. Feels like it works more than squats.
Then again, I'm a lowbar fag
>>
>>40376171
The deeply autistic """"elevated language""""
>>
>>40376225
>squats primarily work the legs
you do know that deadlifts are basically just legs right? you don't even use your upperbody at all in a proper deadlift, it's just there to hold the weight while you extend your legs and lock them out. if you are pulling the weight up you are still at baby weight.

compare deadlifts with the weight that can easily be lifted with the help arms and how elite lifters do it and you will see the major difference in bar path and leg drive.

at heavy weights the bar is basically glued to your legs and thighs as you extend your legs and you can't just bend over and pick it up using your arms.

100 kg from a guy that doesn't even use his legs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLEszOwZq-A

eddie hall. notice how he is leaning back basically just using his legs to lock out? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A

>>40376230
>I'd rather do diddylifts, honestly. Feels like it works more than squats.
and that's basically all there is. it just feels that way because you are holding the bar in your hand with a moment arm compared to when it is directly on your back which can support insane amount of weight.

not saying that squats are superior to deadlifts and these two exercises are probably equal in amount of muscles they work but squats are much easier on your body and can be done much often than heavy deadlifts can. heavy diddies will burn you out in no time. even brian shaw said it takes him over 2 weeks to fully recover from a single heavy deadlift set.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.