[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can't stop eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1478647472935.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1478647472935.png
78KB, 412x351px
can't
stop
eating
>>
Get a bodyfat % goal in mind.

Download a app that you can track macros with.

Buy a kitchen scale

Start tracking everything you eat, count your macros

Get shredded as fuck

Realize that getting those "feels" from food simply doesn't compare to being aesthetically pleasing due to low bodyfat percentage

Realize that you'll look 100x better at the gym with a pump when you're lean and everyone will be mirin and making steroid comments
....or you can just keep on eating like a fat cunt all the time and stay pathetic and sad
>>
File: 1479074632805.jpg (133KB, 854x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1479074632805.jpg
133KB, 854x1140px
>>40373486
>or you can just keep on eating like a fat cunt all the time and stay pathetic and sad

ok
>>
>>40373505
He looks pathetic and sad.

Not to mention he is fat and balding.
>>
>>40373512
but that is what peak performance looks like
>>
eat more satiating foods
>>
>>40373521

Your goal isn't to be strong

Your goal isn't to be athletic

Your goal isn't to be functional.

You're not performing anything, you're not a professional athlete.

You're a gym-rat, your goal is to look aesthetic and that's it. You have no business going above 12% body-fat, period.
>>
Weightloss does not come with motivation.
weightloss is from discipline, motivation is for people who give up after their first bad weigh in.
I want you to be mindful of every single bite you eat, "what's worth more the 5 seconds of enjoyment from this junk, or being fit" ask yourself that question every single time you're feeling hungry.
Do you really want to be a fat piece of shit for your entire life, make a change now, go watch some obesity documentaries, fed up is a really great one.
>>
File: 1486596369838.gif (1MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486596369838.gif
1MB, 320x200px
>>40373545
>you're not a professional athlete

...YET
>>
me neither OP, so i increased my cardio instead.
>>
eat less meals per day
>>
>>40373446
Eat oatmeal and low calorie toast when you have cravings.

Day 5 of perfect clean eating already lost a pound. Cutting hard as fuck feels good.

If you're too depressed to stay diciplined and youre a fatass like me, hop on an SSRI till you get your life in check. I feel so normal and clear minded after taking zoloft for 2 months. I was having chronic panic attacks through october-november. Trust me.

I know Im going WAY off topic but if what im saying applies to anyone you need to know that an SSRI can make you feel like youre fucking insane while getting used to it. Dont freak out
>>
>>40373446
>Get motivated.
>Get on track.
>IF.
>Get bored at work, shit eats at your very sanity, willpower hits zero and keeps going down.
>Eat whatever shit is available to pass the time and not feel empty inside.
>Repeat.
>>
>>40373710
Oatmeal has like 360cals per 100g.

You may be right but im so fucking hungry in the morning i always eat 200g of oatmeal + handful of raisins
>>
>>40373647
>increase cardio
>feel even more hungry
>>
>>40373787
Raisins are nice but shit for cutting, try blueberries or red grapes instead. And try mixing a 100g of greek yogurt with your cooked oats instead of having double the serving of oats.
>>
>>40373644
>wants to be a professional athlete
>can't focus on goals
>>
>>40373505
How would he look if he cut?
>>
>eat exact same meals every day
>track what you eat diligently
>the monotony will kick you out of being controlled by your food because the consistency will devalue eating in your mind
I did this for one week and now I regularly have to remind myself to eat dinner
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.