[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creatine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download (4).jpg (11KB, 186x271px)
download (4).jpg
11KB, 186x271px
What the fuck is creatine supposed to do for you?

I've been loading on pic related creatine monohydrate for over a week and haven't seen or felt any changes in energy, strength, endurance, whatever the fuck this is supposed to do.

I've been taking 25g a day. Should I take more, am I doing something wrong, or am I just fucking retarded?
>>
>>40371099
take it with applejuice. the sugar should help deliver it into fat and mussel tissue, instead you're just pissing it all out cause you body makes its own
>>
>>40371099
I can't remember how it works or it's function in the body but it helps with muscle growth. It does cause your muscles to hold more water as well giving you a bigger appearance, but that subsides if you stop taking it. It seems to be quite on the fence in regards to if it should be used or not though. If you do use it, make sure to stay very well hydrated.
>>
>>40371099
it's supposed to make your cells hold more water, making you able to lift more without tiring yourself out

it doesn't work for everyone, it's a bit of a genetic thing, it's possible your body is already almost capped at hydration
>>
>25g a day

you're gonna die dude
>>
>>40371099
> 25g a day

never listen to the salesmen in your protein store
take 5g daily indefinately
dont be stupid and overdose on steroids my friend
>>
>>40371584
Also depends on how much meat you eat, since it has creatine in it if you already get a lot from meat you wont see such a big improvementr as a vegan wouls.
>>
>>40373395
Pretty much this.
>>
>>40371584
everything you wrote is almost correct
>>
>Most of whole thread

Jesus guys you can't even bother to google that broscience?

Here's how this shit works.

Creatine is a chemical that's involved in the pathway for recycling ATP, the shit that powers your cells. The tl;dr of it all is supplementing creatine loads your muscle cells with surplus creatine, which helps muscle endurance during highly strenuous exercise, allowing lifters to get in more reps before fatigue.

The idea is creatine gives you more reps, more reps gives you more gains. It's one of the few supplements scientifically proven to enhance gains, but only through enabling you to go harder in the gym.

Now for dosing, there's a maximum possible concentration of creatine in your blood stream. Once you hit saturation, you just start pissing the rest out.

When starting creatine, it's common to have a "loading" phase where you take like 10g a day for 5 days or so, before shifting to "maintenance" where you just take like 2g a day to maintain saturation. Anything more is just expensive piss.

You also need to drink a lot more water when taking creatine.

OP stop taking so much and go drink some water.
>>
>>40373499
You shouldn't drink too much water or you'll dilute the creatine, you retard.

The sweet spot is little enough water to keep your tongue semi-dry, but not the roof of your mouth.
>>
>>40371099
30% of users show lmao no gainz from creatine. They are complete non responders. You are one of them. Stop taking it and throw it away.
>>
25g a day holy fuck yourr gonna die, anywhere between 2 to 5g a day is ideal
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.