[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of krav maga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault(2).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
What does /fit/ think of krav maga?
>>
>>40370337
I am going to Sambo class. In the same gym they have Krav Maga at the same time. Sometimes we laugh about their shit...
I think I prefer taekwondo or other pussy thing before that.
It's the worse
>>
>>40370364
I want to add. If you want to learn self defense you have to get your ass kicked...
They only do techniques againts no force. They never will know if their shit works or not.
>>
>>40370337
>muh deadliest martial art
It's a meme
>>
>>40370337
Learn to box and wrestle.
>>
>the jews invented 33 diffe4ent ways to hit someone in the balls
Total meme
>>
I guess I'm just confused a bit. If it's so worthless and meme-y why do so many law enforcement agencies and the military train in it?
>>
>>40370364

Unfortunately Sambo doesn't seem to be taught anywhere near me so that's out. What are your thoughts on muay thai and bjj?
>>
File: 1485977194766.png (807KB, 1302x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1485977194766.png
807KB, 1302x1086px
>>40370551

Because it's a fucking crash course to a street fight that's it. They have infinitely better things to train in... like how to shoot a weapon.

If it's so good why don't professional fighters train in it?

And if you say it's because it's too deadly. Then you're stupid if you think a fighting style that relies purely in nut strikes and eye pokes is worth learning.

Like many other people have already said. It won't teach you how to fight because fighting is dynamic.

If you don't believe me. Do this. Go to a MMA gym. Ask to fight the biggest bad ass there. Throughout the 5 second fight ask yourself how you would have been able to poke his eyes or kick him in the balls if you can even remember when waking up.

I'm not saying it's completely useless because if you're naive it can teach you about the dangers you'd expect in the street. But for it to teach you how to learn how to fight? Yeah right.

You do know Krav Maga takes all of its moves from other martial arts right? They get what they like from Muay Thai, Boxing, Judo, BJJ, etc...

And they teach you their watered down compliant non-sparred and tested version of those moves.
>>
>>40370626

Makes sense, thanks anon.
>>
File: 1483119693018.png (2MB, 1024x4521px) Image search: [Google]
1483119693018.png
2MB, 1024x4521px
Most of the time this is /fit/s general opinion on martial arts.
>>
>>40371029

Super handy, thanks for posting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.