[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning Gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1483247167942.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483247167942.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
My New Year's Resolution this year has been to get up in the AM and go to the gym before work, and I've done it a grand total of 5 times. I've always gone in the evening but at the end of a long day or when work is stressful, I tended to skip or my workout was shit.

I got better at it recently by laying out clothes and a preworkout so I didn't have to hunt around for anything when I got up and had some stimulants handy, but I still suck at getting up early.

Do any of you have any tricks to make this easier?
>>
go to bed earlier dumbfuck
thats literally the only answer i can give with what little information you've given
>>
set an alarm?
>>
I don't have to be at work until 10 or 10:30 so I've been getting up at 9-ish. I'm shooting to get up at 7 or 7:30 instead, but always turn off my alarms and go back to sleep instead of getting up and leaving my apartment and working out.

I don't know what other relevant information would be helpful.
>>
>>40369328
HOW DOES HE REACH THE DAGGER?
>>
>>40369328
Don't make unrealistic resolutions. Set a general and reachable goal, then once you reach it you can exceed it. The method used (in this case, what time of day you're going to the gym) should not be the resolution itself.
>>
>>40369384
Oh God it's not even early

People wake up at 5 to go work out

You should be ashamed
>>
>>40369384
Fuck you. I have to get up at 6am to get to the gym before work. I wish I could sleep in that long and still get to the gym before work.
>>
>>40369328
I wake up at 5 every morning to make breakfast and workout. Get enough sleep, find an alarm clock app that works for you, maybe one that monitors your sleep cycle.

Actually want to wake up to be better instead of making excuses.
>>
Everyone's sleep schedule is a little bit different. Chances are good I'm at work later than you guys too (most days until 8 or 9).

It really doesn't matter what time you get up, I'm just looking for a good way to make it earlier.
>>
Working nights is the way forward. I start work at 8pm finish at 8am walk five minutes to the gym from my job finish working out at roughly 9.15 walk 2 minutes from gym to house eat food then bed.
>>
>>40369384
>have to get up at 7 fucking o'clock so cocksucker can move his dyel muscles a bit

just sleep in, OP, or better yet sleep forever so no one has to see your retarded thread again
>>
The only way to get better is to get used to it. I wake up at 5 am to lift for football in the offseason, it gets easier the more you do it so get the dick out of your mouth and just do it. Be motivated, want to get up and workout, want to get your day started earlier. Effort equals results.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.