[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are cold showers a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: cs.png (1MB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cs.png
1MB, 900x1000px
Are cold showers a meme?
>>
sorta.

start off hot to open up poors

finish with cold water
>>
>>40365093
anything that uses the word detoxify is probably bullshit
>>40365128
this, if you have issues with acne or oily skin in general, if you step out of a shower while still hot you will be sweating for about 5 minutes after.
>>
>>40365093
You will get sick more.
>>
>Detoxify

nice meme
>>
>>40365093
My 2 cents
I didn't start because of the meme but because my place is a shithole where the water starts lukewarm on a good day, cold on a cold day.
Forcing yourself to do something uncomfortable builds will the same way lifting builds muscle.
>>
>>40365308
This
>>
I like cold showers. At first I thought cold showers are too hard, then I saw this guys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCjQ1Eqp7CI
>>
I heard cold water tightens your skin and makes you look more ripped
>>
>>40365128
/thread

OP's pic is pure broscience and memery.
>>
>>40365128
Explain to me how pores open you momscience mong
>>
>>40365835
the muscle in the skin naturally clenches to keep warm, when its too warm it relaxes opening up the pore to release heat, and the hot steam helps take any dirt that was trapped. If u take steam showers long enough, ur walls will get yellow drips which is the dirt from ur pores
>>
>>40365889
Thats bullshit there is no muscle that controlls the opening and closure of pores
>>
>>40365093
>fresh supply of blood for organs
>detox
>cleanse
>toxins
What kind of nonsense is this? Jesus Christ. Also, why does it mention "contracts your muscles"? What the fuck?
>>
File: file.png (275KB, 516x432px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
275KB, 516x432px
>>40365093
>tfw I eat activated almonds while taking a cold shower
>>
>>40365889
Despite what your mother told you, you can’t steam your pores open. ‘Pores do not have muscles around their opening to allow them to open and close,’. However, steaming the skin can help loosen up underlying debris, making blackheads easier to extract
>>
>>40367088
>heat doesn't open pores
Congrats, you are the dumbest person on the internet today
>>
>>40367088
>copy pasting a mom blog to disprove momscience
ironic
>>
>>40365889
>I don't know shit about biology and human body
>>
>>40365188
this is best answer. you're gonna be less clean after if you come out hot. I wanna try them but my gay shower has one temp only
>>
>>40365093
when im in the shower and its warm and i think about how horrible it would be to make it cold idk why anyone would do this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.