[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: chinlets btfo.jpg (138KB, 1272x673px) Image search: [Google]
chinlets btfo.jpg
138KB, 1272x673px
JUST
>>
Why bother when it's all about the FACE?
>>
>>40365002
>4chan, reddit and the rest of society claim women don't want Chad and that not all women want the same thing

Why do they lie in the face of the truth? It must be some kind of mass mental block cause society doesn't like the truth that genetics is everything

They say that different women want different things but it's obvious that 99% of women want Chad, they might settle for you but inside he's who they really want
>>
>>40365741
Society is full of naive, delusional betas. Are you really surprised by this, considering the age we live in?
>>
his videos HAVE to be staged, right? women can't be that shallow
>>
File: 10x8pdf.jpg (73KB, 962x476px) Image search: [Google]
10x8pdf.jpg
73KB, 962x476px
>>40365002
remember to train your neck
http://lookism.net/Thread-Neck-Training-Thread

also
"grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
>>
>>40365776
well, these are all a bunch of club sluts. or it's outside of a concert. something like that
>>
>>40365821
>>
>>40365741
i want a woman like diane kruger but that doesn't mean i'll get it and i'll have to settle for someone average or even below average
>>
>>40365002
>heheh well whaddaya know he was here all along
>*takes off shirt*
>oh my god that jawline
>>
>>40365776
>what is high school gossip

You never talked about the stacies at high school?
>>
>>40365002
link to vid?
>>
the only thing this video taught me is that america apparently is below 30% white. there were 3-4 white people in that vid tops (5 if you count connor but his last name sounds irish so i have doubts about him)
>>
>>40366433
>irish people arent white
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>40366433
>Irish people aren't white

This has to be the most retarded meme, it's circulated by Brits who are literally minority in their own capital and like 50/50 in their other major cities. Brits are unironically soon to be majority black and paki. I visited Ireland and saw no black people or Muslims
>>
>>40366255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ
>>
>>40365821
He also got wider shoulders too on the pic. Make the same argument of a thicker neck making someone look better with the same shoulder to shoulder width.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.