[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't be irrelevant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hot.jpg (84KB, 476x800px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
84KB, 476x800px
One day, I got tired of being irrelevant. So I decided to start going to the gym.

What do you think of my gains /fit/?
>>
>>40364170
> Implying lifting makes you relevant
> Implying that you're not going to be just an in shape autist
>>
>>40364201

Whatever dude. All I know is that once I made this my tinder profile picture, I've had quadruple the number of interactions with women. So someone must like my gains.
>>
you're irrelevant
>>
>>40364232
4x0 =0 homo
>>
>>40364389
>>40364396

Jealousy detected.
>>
>>40364413
you dont even look like you lift faggot, come back in 2 years you tiny eyed, skinnyfat fuck
>>
>>40364455

I can bench 200 three times and I max out at 225. If you saw how long my arms are, you'd agree that that's really good.

wtf, I thought this board was about helping each other stay motivated and shit like that? Why are you guys shitting on me?
>>
>>40364523
lmao
>>
>>40364523
I feel like OP is serious and thinks this board is legit about lifting

Best of luck
>>
>>40364670

Thanks man. Appreciate it.
>>
Yo solid advice...Grow a beard...Or a a bit of scruff. Focus on your lats and shoulders cause your top to bottom ratio for your body is out of wack...Keeping with the theme of upper body workouts...If your doing compounds skip triceps and focus on your bi's......Remember the holy Trinity of fitness muscles. Chest, shoulders and arms.
>>
File: 1426269140585.jpg (71KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
1426269140585.jpg
71KB, 640x654px
>>40364523
>wtf, I thought this board was about helping each other stay motivated and shit like that? Why are you guys shitting on me?
wtf I hate /fit/ now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.