[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't wanna be fat anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: surprised-fat-man-25234855.jpg (110KB, 1065x1300px) Image search: [Google]
surprised-fat-man-25234855.jpg
110KB, 1065x1300px
I wanna get fit for real and actually feel like a human being again.
I just ordered a scale 10 minutes ago. I don't know how fat i really haven't weighed myself in years i guess i'm somwhere between 140 and 200kg so i ordered a scale that can messure up to 200kg. I started eating healthier a couple months ago (cut all candy/sodas etc.) but i wasn't really losing weight just didn't get any fatter. 2 weeks ago i started drastically limiting the amount of bread/carbs i eat and also started counting calories currently aiming for 1500-1800 (probably too low i will adjust it once i have my scale)

Any tips, comments etc.?

picture is somewhat related, not quite as fat but not far off.
>>
>>
Losing fat, especially at the level you're at, is entirely about consuming less calories than you burn. Find whatever weird & unique (or not) way lets you do that in the most mentally painless and sustainable way possible, and you will eventually not be fat.
>>
I'll bit send a pic of daily calorie count and a probably lbm
>>
>>40363610

If you are between 140 and 200 kg... then going under 2000 cals a day isn't a real problem.

I'd suggest reading up on intermittent fasting and how that works.

Right now you have enough stored fat to last you a long time.

The issue will be once you are down under 100kg, to keep dropping you may need to get your calories to 2000-2500 especially if you are engaging in a lot of exercise.

Until then the BIG KEY is to make the 1500-1800 calories a day as mentally easy as possible.

Trying to get a higher% of those calories from high fiber choices like vegies and beans will do a lot for helping stave off hunger to some degree.
>>
>ordered a scale

Order some hiking shoes and walk everyday
>>
Ready the sticky.

As with anything, set a plan that works for you and don't get too caught up in the details.

Eat less and stay active throughout the day more while staying under your TDEE and you're golden.

As for general cutting advice/help:
>Never drink calories
>Eat more volume but less calories- this helps you keep habits and stops you from having to worry about not eating everything. Invariably this means replacing foods over time with lower calorie alternatives, which in turn almost always means eating less processed foods and more veg. Aka a healthy diet
>Form a coffee habit if you don't have one already
>Stay active. Light stretch routine, light strength routine and light cardio routine = ultimate golden workout for fatties
>More veg and fish
>If you're going to cheat, map it out and control your cheating
>Soup soup and more soup
>Celery, Grapefruit, Asparagus, Cucumber, ALL leafy greens etc
>Carbs are fine but make them complex
>>
>>40363743
>>40363797
confirms what i was thinking/reading, helpful thanks.

>>40363804
difficult to fix a problem if you can't even quantify it.
>>
Fattie here. Lost 9kg. Just diet. Ffs. Its all about diet. Find your average calories per day calculator and decrease 500. Repeat every day.
>>
>>40363980
>Form a coffee habit if you don't have one already

This t b h. It's like a healthy version of smoking.
>>
>>40363980

great post, thanks.
I really hate coffee, so probably not gonna become a coffee drinker everyhting else seems useful.

I gotta go now, probably will post again in a couple of days when i have my scale.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.