[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of job does the average /fit/izen work? Does anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What kind of job does the average /fit/izen work? Does anyone here work a physically intensive trade, and does it effect your gym time? Do you have less energy to perform big lifts?

Office fags: Do you find yourself hating your sedentary lifestyle, or does the gym level it out?
>>
Engineer here, love the job, finally found something I can be proud of at the end of the day but there are other issues

>Office fags: Do you find yourself hating your sedentary lifestyle, or does the gym level it out?
Find other things in life and don't let the office become your life, sadly the mon-fri 8-5 lifestyle sucks you away from being a normal human being.

Best job, till this day is still what I did for five years, from 20*25 worked as a security guard. The good parts was it was a very physical job, even though I had a vehicle for patrol, and occasionally worked with a team of people, the cool thing was actually how active I was at that time. Best shape of my life, was worked a 11.50 an hour job and walking/foot patrol, vehicle patrol all day long. Now I am an office fag, who gained a lot of weight.

tldr, worst job I've ever done = best shape of my life
>>
>>40357353
I was a mover for about 8 months. Great for getting swole but tires you out.

Sometiems I think if all else fails I'll just do that again but take gear too, i'll be the best mover ever
>>
>>40357502
First you said it was the best job and then in your tl;dr you said it was your worst.
>>
anyone who bitches about an office job I don't think has ever had to work a truly physically demanding job like working floorhand on a rig or the like. After that i'm so glad to be working a desk. Every day feels like a breeze haha.
>>
I'm a manager at a pizza place. It's nice because I get a free meal 5 nights a week, but it's nearly impossible to eat healthy at a pizza place, so I have to be extra careful with what I eat.
>>
File: 1486728759165.png (9KB, 240x220px) Image search: [Google]
1486728759165.png
9KB, 240x220px
>>40357353
economics grad student. I read papers all day, go to seminars, then go work out hard. It's a great life.
>>
Welder. The job is very physical and thats not the problem. The only time I miss the gym is the 12 hour shifts. Hard to give a fuvk about doing squats when you just did 12 hours
>>
>>40359667
i've found this to be true at every job i've had so far, after a particularly exhausting or frustrating shift my motivation to live after work is just completely shot
>>
Military. Gains are good when you're chilling on base, usually do cardio/circuit in the morning and lifting in the afternoon.
Gains go way downhill when you're on 1+ month exercise or deployed.
>>
>>40357353
I'm a grad student so I suppose that falls under the umbrella of office fag.

No, I actually do a lot of work remotely so I can get up, lift (home gym master race) then start working at like 9:30 or 10. It's a pretty nice routine.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.