[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Message to all beta males.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 3141-trump-counties.png (96KB, 512x334px) Image search: [Google]
3141-trump-counties.png
96KB, 512x334px
I feel you. I know your pain. But hear me out.

The solution to get over the insecure beta male problem is really simple. But you must have the will power. This will power can only come from you. No outside source could ever drive the will inside you. Now, let's begin. Follow these 5 simple steps, and you will overcome beta male issues.

>act like a dog
Literally just do shit. Dogs and other animals don't think. Don't hesitate. Just act on their biologically programmed DNA. There is no room for mind games and talking to yourself. It becomes a waste of time and ultimately prevents you from reaching your goals.

>squat and dead lift
Self-explanatory. Hopefully most of you do this already. If not, get on it, faggot.

>quit all social media and dating apps
They ruin your social skills. The more you speak to women through pixelated typography, the more autistic you become. Texting is OK for quick, important notices and/or statements.

>ignore women
"But how am I ever gonna get with one then?". Listen, beta balls, women want you more if you first reject them subconsciously. It becomes a game for them to get you to like them, even if you're the ugliest guy in the area. This obviously doesn't mean never talk to or look at a woman ever again. Act like you're married or get pussy on the reg. The key is to view women as pieces of meat. Don't let feminists and other left wingers try to put you down for being a man. All they are trying to do is get the upper hand on you. People are filthy.

>bend the rules
People borderline cheat all the time. Nobody is perfect. How does this relate to beta males? Well, the problem with most beta males is either they are depressed, autistic, or both. Probably both. Brain chemistry and the spinal cord are to blame for this. I am not a doctor but perhaps you should visit one. Many medications out there to help with mood, focus, motivation, reward system, etc.

Good luck!
>>
>>40357120
Alright a point for trying to help autists, -5 for whatever bullshit you just wrote
>>
This is actual good advice, but for a beta to put it to test is very difficult
>>
>>40357120
>act like a dog
So if I see a girl I like should I just got hump her leg?
>>
>>40357120
>women want you more if you first reject them subconsciously. It becomes a game for them to get you to like them, even if you're the ugliest guy in the area
This is bullshit by the way , I thought it was true and I treat women with the utmost of indifference and the only thing I have to show for it is not being friends with any women, they will not go out of their way to talk to you and CERTAINLY not get you to like them, unless you're already someone they want to fuck,
>>
>>40357221
yes because dogs do that
>>
>>40357238

>not reading literally the next sentence
>>
>>40357120
>I am not a doctor but perhaps you should visit one. Many medications out there to help with mood, focus, motivation, reward system, etc.
Fuck off kike
>>40357221
alpha as fuck
>>
OP here. Forgot to mention any "man" who responds to this post with "but.." or "this is BS" or any other stupid ass excuse means you don't have the will power to get stuff done. Sorry. Come back when you have the will.
>>
acting impulsively gets women horny and instantly validates almost any behaviour, even if it would normally be embarrassing or autistic.

100% of autism comes from doing shit without confidence. if you do shit with strong intent and confidence people will perceive you as alpha, within reason of course. you probably can't wear furry outfits and fap publicly and not seem autistic but you get the point
>>
>>40357120
good ass thread op
>>
>>40357307

preach it my man
>>
>>40357263
I didn't say I never talk to a woman or look at one.
I talk to them fine when the situation arises, just not with an regularity. If I were to want to do it regularly, I'd have to go out of my way to do so. WHich then defeats the purpose because then I'm chasing them.

It's either you chase them, which goes against the "ignore women" rhetoric, or you don't chase them and you conversation with them is limited to whenever they decide to talk to you which is never.
>>
Autism intensifies
>>
>>40357323

You expect women to jump on your dick when you snap your fingers. Doesn't work like that. I question your will. Is it truly at it's highest peak? You know the type of person who complains they can't find a job because they've "applied EVERYWHERE and it's just not werking out!"?
>>
>>40357307
This. Started doing shit on a whim lately rather than overthinking it and people seem to fucking love coming along for the ride if you're just doing whatever the fuck.
>>
>>40357307

I've realized this more and more the older I've gotten. So many of my friends and just random fucking guys all over town, in school, at bars, in clubs, etc constantly do the most outrageously autistic and cringey shit that I've tried to avoid doing my whole life, and they fucking rake in good looking girls just by being obnoxious about the way they do it. I do the same thing when I get drunk enough, and it fucking works. But I hate it. Why can't anyone just be fucking normal. Why can't women be attracted to guys just for being themselves, instead of for all this autistic peacocking bullshit. I hate normies so goddamn much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.