[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a nigga out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.jpg (225KB, 834x850px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
225KB, 834x850px
Hi /fit/. Long ass post but please give this a read.

I am a former landwhale who has lost about 18kg since September last year. I am (as of today) at 10.2% bodyfat (8.5% upper, 11.8% lowerbody) and at around 47% muscle mass (47.9 upper, 46.5 lower). Over the past month I've been able to both reduce bf% AND gain muscle mass (cutting at ~.07% bodyweight per week). Throughout this elusive winter cut, I've managed to not only maintain but improve my lifts (though not as much as I'd like).

My macros:
Carbs (150g) - 30%
Fat (67g) - 30%
Protein (200g) - 40%

As you can see from the spreadsheet, I've been aiming (with some exceptions here and there) to track everything, eat clean and hit the gym 3-4 times/week (while trying to balance a job, my master's studies and what little time that leaves behind for my social life).

The reason I'm posting here is threefold:
1) IDK if i'm retarded, but I legit still feel fat. I know the numbers paint a different story but it's like ppl that lose limbs, I feel I have phantom fat. Should I continue to cut? Should I go on a bulk? For how long (I've never bulked, only been cutting ever since I started).

2) My upper body-fat % is sub-10 and I still don't have any abs, am I just a cesspool of genetics or am I mistaken about the threshold? Also my fat deposition is laughably bad; I have bitch tits, a thicc ass and phat af legs and hips. Wat do?

3) I have spoken with a nutritionist and done some research on my own, but I lack the proper experience to ascertain a proper macro ratio I should adhere to (if at all; I know some say you shouldn't go by ratios?). Also, side note: I tried Intermittent fasting, but with my busy schedule that's not something I can realistically stick to without feeling like a zombie nearing the end of the day. What do you reckon?

If you read this far, thanks a lot. I appreciate all kinds of feedback.
>>
p-pls respond ;___;
>>
>>40352449
>10.2% bodyfat and still not have abs
How did you measure it? I'm sure you're not at 10% BF if you can't see your abs yet. Post a pic.

Ratios are a thing of the past. Aim for 1.8gr pro/kg bodyweight, and fill the rest of your calories however you like - for example 1gr fat/kg BW, rest of calories to carbs and fiber.
>>
>>40352449
at least you choose the best calorie counter on the web.

1 only eat once a day so counting cals is really easy for me

you are not 10% bf unless you post a picture i am pretty sure your 15%
>>
>>40352570
I used some machine they had at my gym. That's my only indicator as I haven't taken actual measurements in a while and I don't know how that'd help me calculate either. Pic incoming
>>
>>40352570
>>40352595
Also Intermittent Fasting is not some magic trick: works for some, doesn't for others. It's toally fine if you'd rather split your food intake over the course of more meals.
>>
File: 20170212_160301.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170212_160301.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
This is the report from the measurement. You turn up there with an empty stomach, stand on a machine and it tells you all this somehow. Probably not so accurate, huh.
>>
>>40352693
You were supposed to post a pic of your body.... anyway bioelectrical impedance analysis is a scam and you should never use that machine again.
Read this https://rippedbody.com/how-calculate-body-fat-percentage/

then this https://rippedbody.com/complete-diet-nutrition-set-up-guide/
>>
File: 20170212_183724.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20170212_183724.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>40352726
Thanks for those links, I'll give them a read. Meanwhile here's one pic
>>
>>40352785
U look good tho
Keep up the good work
>>
File: kfa.jpg (98KB, 610x705px) Image search: [Google]
kfa.jpg
98KB, 610x705px
>>40352785

Looks more like a 20% for me
>>
>>40352785
yeah sorry man but that's closer to 15-16% than 10%
>>
>>40352816
this
is

NOT

Tinder!
>>
>>40352839
also if you bench, squat and deadlift this calculator is pretty good at estimating your BF http://strongur.io/calculator.html
>>
File: 20170212_183758.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20170212_183758.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
>>40352785
Anotha one, from the back.

>>40352839
That's cool, I've come this far I can go further. So I assume I should continue cutting, is that the consensus?
>>
>>40352865
yes, keep cutting if getting a visible six-pack is what you wish
>>
>>40352785
your stomach looks like a retarded evil dolphin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.