[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you shove suppositories up your ass, I know the drug goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 66qv-2204.jpg (80KB, 898x842px) Image search: [Google]
66qv-2204.jpg
80KB, 898x842px
If you shove suppositories up your ass, I know the drug goes from the portal vein to your liver and from your liver to the rest of your body.

But does your liver also dump some of this back into your small intestine?

That would make sense right?

I need the substance I'm taking to get into my small intestine.
>>
use a really long pusher

also could you get drunk by pouring alcohol in your ass
>>
>>40348640
lower rectal veins go into systemic circulation
>>
>>40348667
>lower rectal veins go into systemic circulation
I know but that doesn't mean it reaches the small and large intestine.

Does the liver or something pump some of this drug into your small and large intestine?
>>
It depends on the substance you're looking for and how it is metabolized by the liver. I'm not great in rectal pharmacokinetics or dynamics but it's possible. The more realistic path is getting the substance to survive the stomach and start it's release in the intestines.
>>
>>40348683
>getting the substance to survive the stomach and start it's release in the intestines.
This probably rarely happens with most supplements people take.
>>
bump pls halp
>>
No everything from the digestive track goes into the portal vein into the liver where it is processed and then it goes to the heart to be pumped to the rest of the body. If you want something to get into you small intestine then eat it
>>
>>40348667
that turns me on so much, when you fuck a girl anally your cock moistness and germs is getting circulated through her body
>>
>>40349122
proof?

I thought some of it gets dumped into digestive tract?
>>
>>40348640
Med student here. If you shove It up your ass It Will skip the portal vein, because the lower 2/3 of rectum do not drain into the portal vein but into the iliac veins, which go into the heart. That means skipping the liver, which would partially or totally destroy the substance. By skipping It you Need lower doses and you don't make your liver do extra Work.
>>
>>40349546
Also: Yes, since It goes into sistemic circulation it Will reach the intestine. You can't make It go there and only there tho, your body does not work in close compartments
>>
>>40349564
>Also: Yes, since It goes into sistemic circulation it Will reach the intestine.
Okay.

How much reaches the small intestine vs the rest of the body?

Very little or a decent amount?
>>
>>40349546
>That means skipping the liver, which would partially or totally destroy the substance.
Wait what?
Why would skipping the liver destroy the substance?
I thought the liver is what metabolizes chemicals like drugs?
>>
bumping

PLEASE HELP
>>
>>40350034
That's what i meant. If something goes through the liver It will be partially or totally destroyed

For the amount It really depends on the substance, it's a matter of different receptors. If the substance is made to Work on a tissue It will Work only there, other substances Work sistemically

Anyway. Why are you asking questions that would be difficult for someone with a PhD to a mongolian cardboard forum?
>>
>>40350626
>Anyway. Why are you asking questions that would be difficult for someone with a PhD to a mongolian cardboard forum?
Because I want to find out what's wrong with me.
It's ruining my life.

It's like my intestines are paralyzed and it's causing my all sorts of mental problems.
>>
>>40350707
Another med student here, paralyzed? Have you talked to a professional?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.