[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fix me /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1486849880308-1883858417.jpg (3MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1486849880308-1883858417.jpg
3MB, 1920x2560px
I am an ugly fat faggot that was lazy all his life and suddenly woke to the reality that no grill wants ugly lazyfaggots like me. Recommend me a workout routine please
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>40343338
You need to work on your neck bro. Buy some rope, learn how to make a slipknot, and tie it from the ceiling. Put your neck in the rope, and make sure your feet can't touch the ground. Do 5 sets of 5 minutes in the rope each, and you'll be shredded in no time.
>>
Stronglifts 5x5

dem gains brah
>>
>>40343338
Congrats on that chris chan physique

Read the sticky and fuck off
>>
>>40343338
Read the damn sticky, you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>40343365
>>40343376
Thanks guys
>>40343399
>>40343389
Sorry, newfag
>>
>>40343443
i'm >>40343376
not shilling, but you can get the stronglifts app to track your lifts. makes workouts easier, because it also shows you how long to rest and shit.

I'm sure there are other apps for SS, too, but I don't know about them.

Most importantly, don't give up after a month. Even a slow workout is better than no workout.

And read the sticky.
>>
Follow this routine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
>>
>>40343338
Fat fuck..
>>
what's your weight/height/bf%?
>>
File: fit.png (19KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
19KB, 700x600px
>>40343338
this is what fit recommended me back in the day

the sticky is complete shit
>>
>>40343338
Brah, cut your nipples off. Even boogie can laid. No girl is gonna fuck some chump with fucking astro nipples.
>>
nice pepperoni tits
>>
>>40343338
You need to lose more weight, do cardio and resistance training (lifting) so you gain muscle while you lose fat.

Listen every person is lazy, you have to be consistent and keep doing things small steps at a time, discipline yourself.

Let me tell you your postives:
1. you have good skin
2. got a ok frame and height
3. aren't a fat fuck, just overweight
4. realised you are being lazy and at your current state are not worth much

Honestly the negatives you do have you can easily work on and improve (mental state, body) so just know you are not a lost cause but you have to be consistent in your improvements, do not go extreme just do small steps since all of this is a journey of improving yourself, it isn't a race you are still young, you can make it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.