[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I make Tofu Good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Tofu.jpg (1MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
Tofu.jpg
1MB, 4608x3072px
I'm cutting right now and i've been trying out different foods. I've started eating a lot more fruits/vegetables and cut out dairy and lowered carb intake in an attempt to get rid of acne. Tofu tasted preety bland, I even baked it and it helped a little but not much. I still have 1/2 a package left and am wondering how I can make it taste good without frying it.
>>
>>40341559
Fry it.
>>
File: IMG_1589.jpg (99KB, 985x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589.jpg
99KB, 985x816px
>>40341559
>eating soy
Unless you're a girl or trap, I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>40341559
It has a high water content so you have to cook it a bit but frying is the best way to go.

I cut it into small squares (1/4-1/2 in square) and press it in between paper towels lightly to drain the water. Then fry until it's brown and crispy. I assume you could bake it as well.
>>
>>40341559
tofu just absorbs the flavor of whatever you cook it with.
use spices/sauces
>>
>>40341559

Use firm tofu. Fry it. Use sesame oil, garlic, ginger, spring onions, soy sauce, sriracha, something to sweeten like honey or a non-artificial sweetner. Throw in veggies. And it's a solid meal.

Remember it's not a complete protein so eat with some wholegrain noodles or throw a fatty meat like beef in with it.

The estrogenic thing is b.s. It's not soya milk and you're not eating it by the gallon. It's just a good little pure albeit incomplete protein source to throw in a well balanced diet.
>>
>>40341837

>le any soy intake is gonna grow you tits meme

Go read some current literature instead of spouting a meme over an old study about guys who practically lived off of soy milk
>>
apply a fuckton of seasoning
>>
>eating tofu
>afraid of fat

nu-male alert
>>
>>40341903
>meme
Soy is an inferior protein with properties that mimic estrogen to your body.

Why bother with a rubbery piece of solidified bean paste when you could have some delicious meat instead and get flat out better nutrition along with better flavor/texture?

Tofu is a ridiculous memefood for numales and weaklings.
>>
File: 3a3[1].png (899KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
3a3[1].png
899KB, 680x697px
You know where to put it.
>>
>>40341960
just eat it sparingly. Soy in general isn't the best for your body but there's no reason not to put some tofu in your chicken stir fry for the added proton every once in a while

it's like the mercury in tuna - don't LIVE on it, and nothing bad is going to happen
>>
>>40341559
Just eat fucking meat you nigger faggot
>>
>>40341960

Not interested in your fit logic and catchphrases.
>>
>>40341960
tofu is some of the grossest shit in the universe
>>
>>40341559
Go to Asian supermarkets and buy flavoured tofu you dumb gweilo
>>
>>40341559
dress with chili garlic oil (rayu/layu), soy sauce, and green onions

make soondubu chigae: dashi or miso soup base, kkochujang, kim chee, extra soft tofu, meat/fish/shellfish if you want, bring to a boil, and add an egg at the end and dress with green onions and sliced jalapeno if you want a bit more spice.

scramble it like egg and throw in omelette ingredients.

make a curry with firm tofu in place of meat.

shit nigga, you can do whatever.
>>
>>40341559
>How Do I make Tofu Good?
Throw it in the trash, where it belongs.
Get some nice lean MEAT and eat that instead.
/thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.