[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cant get fucking sated anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8561.jpg (161KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8561.jpg
161KB, 841x1200px
Pic related is me and ever since i cut down from >20% body fat to whatever % this is, i cant get sated anymore. I bulk on 3100kcal and add another 300kcal on lifting days. I eat a 100% bro food diet with like 70g+ of fiber and 1kg veggies and fruits. I basically eat like an oldschool bodybuilder in the hope to get filled, but it just helps a little. Im constantly thinking about food and now its 6h left till i go to bed and i already used up all my calories for the day.
I tried intermittent fasting but all the pain just gos into the first half of the day. I tried eating only protein and fat for breakfast, big meals, small meals, but nothing helps.

ARE
THERE
ANY
FUCKING
TRICKS
on how to get sated
Please give me your most secret lifehack super tricks for not being hungry all day. I know you have secret methods. TELL ME
>>
>>40339300
mirin

how long you been lifting? natty?
>>
>>40339427
3 years natty, ty friend

but my life is just suffering now, because all i wanna do is stuff my face
>>
mirin OP, what are your stats?

height, age, weight, etc
>>
Staying lean if you are not naturally lean is kinda hell, you have to stay at a calorie defecit and it makes you hungry and tired all the time.

Either eat more food or cut some cardio a little.
>>
>>40339300
eat more veggies like spinach, they have very few calories and can fill you up
>>
Are you craving any food specifically or just generally hungry!
>>
looking good mirin
height weight?
routine?
>>
>>40339300
>how to get sated
eat more fat
>>
>>40339300
drink, you faggot
>>
File: 1483758680455.jpg (141KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483758680455.jpg
141KB, 1080x1080px
I can't help you but... Mirin hard breh, mirin hard. Give us some stats about you
>>
>>40339521
>!
>>
>>40339300

Assuming you did the drop from >20%BF to where you are now (~10-12%) without stopping, meaning multiple months of being in a substantial prolonged caloric deficit, it's possible you incurred metabolic damage in the process. This happened to me last summer when I stayed in a deficit for 3 or 4 months straight (dropping into single digit BF for most the time).

I had the same situation where my apetite *felt* like I needed +1000 calories or more over my TDEE just to feel satiated. Long story short after about 3 months of eating in a small surplus (reverse dieting) I finally stopped feeling that way, got back to normal and feeling full just by hitting my TDEE amount.

Watch these videos from Dr. Layne Norton, he describes the results and how to fix your metabolism much better than I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHzie6XRGk&list=PLnPAPdT4m_g8cZtYQW3JNbFwK9Fix-gFC

Hope it helps anon, I've been in your shoes and it's frustrating as fuck.
>>
>>40339300
Drink a lot of liquid. Flavored water helps

Mirin
>>
>>40339584
bit gay bro
>>
>>40339771
N-N-NO HOMO!11!
>>
>>40339771
He said no homo.

Now let us fap in peace.

Please post more OP.
>>
File: 1391883027372.jpg (162KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1391883027372.jpg
162KB, 960x960px
>>40339688
As someone with apparently the same problem, who has been living with said problem for years, I can identify and hopefully help.

What works best for me is to keep track of what I eat and then when I feel like I'm just eating and eating and eating without satiation I go back through my diet for about a week and identify which macros I am likely under budget for, then prepare a meal that hits those macros specifically. Your insatiability is likely caused by a combination of a slight caloric deficit and inadequate macros, or possibly micros - if you make an effort to complete your dietary needs the insatiability goes away for a peaceful while.

>tfw my friends constantly tell me that if I wrote an autobiography the title should be "Why am I still hungry?"
>>
it's because you have low bf. There really isn't anything you can do about that long term. Short term you can take stimulants like EC which will help but you can't really take it forever and still get that effect.

Best you can do is gain enough muscle that you need to eat a shit ton just to maintain but that's really tough to do natty.
>>
>>40339300
I eat once a day only. I usually eat 400g ribeye, 500g lamb chops, 25g raw liver, 150g pack of bacon, 50g cheese, 2-3 eggs. I eat my dinner over an hour or hour and a half.

It is rough to keto adapt, but I've been doing this for several years.

It's also rough to go 22/2 IF, but one over the two week period it's all cool.

I would suggest eat more fat and eliminate carbs.

Inb4 need carbs to lift
>>
>>40339863
Sorry, that was meat for the OP... Don't know why it refd whoever it refd. I must have clicked the wrong post number, somehow.
>>
>>40339300

Mirin. Thats good work for natty. Damn good work. Good job OP. I'm still losing weight (recovering fat ass) I hope to look half this decent.
>>
>>40339300
protein fluff made with casein and egg whites, sticks to my stomach like nothing else
>>
>>40339688
How does one achieve such 2-dimentional pecks?
Your chest is literally flat, I am kind of jealous here with my man titties
>>
>>40340189

Combination of low bodyfat and training chest with a specific focus on upper pecs.
>>
>>40340254
Any recommendations for upper pecs exercises?
>>
>>40340271
Incline stuff.
Incline bench and incline flyes
>>
>>40340271

All the usual chest isolations work but performed on an incline.

Incline barbell/DB bench.
Incline flys
Low cable flys
Incline chest press machine

It's also helped me to do the exercises unilaterally to really focus on each individual pec for the whole movement, rather than trying to move maximum weight with both hands at once.
>>
when you're hungry do cardio, retard. Then eat as much as you want. There's a reason people with low bodyfat % engage in some form of cardio, when you get lean enough it just becomes a pain to eat at a slight deficit/maintenance
>>
>>40340333
an hour of cardio is only like 300 kcal you moron
>>
File: matthew-fox-alex-cross-image.jpg (59KB, 620x391px) Image search: [Google]
matthew-fox-alex-cross-image.jpg
59KB, 620x391px
keep going until you hit "wehavetogoback"mode
>>
Meal Prep
IF
Coffee
Soup
Less carbs
More veg
Drugs
>>
>>40340368

maybe if you're a girl or a pussy who runs a 10 minute mile.

Even if you were to run at a pace of 8 minutes/mile, you would burn over 1000 calories in one hour
>>
>>40340368
leave and never return
>>
height and weight?
>>
>>40339481
SIP
>>
>>40339688
Thanks for putting me onto this guy.
>>
>>40339300
Eating (saturated) fats should help you a trick some ppl used around the 50s if they got unexpected guests was just add some (pig)fat to their food and they could feed a few extra ppl. Also if you eat 70g of fiber make sure you drink enough water or you'll get constipated
>>
>>40339300
Keto.
My TDE is about 3000 and I eat 2000 on keto and feel very satisfied.
>>
>>40339688
thanks for that answer man, that gives me some hope. i actually kinda fucked my metabolism with a very long cut and in i ended up pretty thin. I finished that cut like 2.5 months ago. Fingers crossed
>>
>>40339300
drink more water
>>
>>40342488
i do bro
i often go to the kitchen and chug down 700ml at once. I also do that after waking up. I think im a very good water drinker. It DOES help, but its still hard
>>
>>40342136
is keto a meme or does it help lose veri fast weight like it says
>>
>>40342837
I can only speak from personal experience but I've lost over 4 lbs in under 2 weeks. Lost some strength too but I chalk that up to the lack of carbs.
>>
>>40339481
eat the same amount of calories but in smaller more spread out meals. it keeps your metabolism working and you will stop feeling hungry
>>
>>40342837

Losing weight is cals in vs. cals out. The premise to keto is when you eat the lower cals and only take in fat, your body burns fat, so its supposedly more optimal for the cut. I am doing it and can say its decent but the lack of energy is noticeable.
>>
>>40342952
time to try
>>
>>40342977
Worst advice ever. Starve for as long as you can, stave off the hungers with coffee, apples and raw vegetables. Eat a full sized dinner without skipping any macros. The thought that you'll get to eat to fullness today will keep you going through the hungry hours.

>it keeps your metabolism working and you will stop feeling hungry

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>40342977
le metabolism meme
>>
>>40340368
an hour of low intensity cardio is aprox 600kcal
>>
Am I abnormal in that I find the eating part of /fit/ to be the easiest? I find neither surplus or cut to be difficult, I don't get hunger pangs or have to fight fullness.
>>
Eat only 2 or 3 huuuge meals a day. Add potatoes and a lot of meat, that's satiating as fuck
>>
File: 1486843169482.jpg (49KB, 651x604px) Image search: [Google]
1486843169482.jpg
49KB, 651x604px
>>40339300
looking fuckin CUT breh what's your routine
merlin hard
>>
>>40343288
I think he is thinking of the physical processes of digestion. I sometimes eat a low calorie fiber-heavy snack and a stick of celery before bed to make my stomach do cardio whilst I sleep.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.