[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked by genetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bicep.png (918KB, 626x619px)
bicep.png
918KB, 626x619px
My biceps won't grow... /fit/ pls help
>>
>>40337700
Stop sucking your arms in faggot
>>
>>40337700
you are fat
also wristslet
>>
>>40337700
You're probably doing a wrist curl while performing any biceps exercise. Let your wrist go totally slack while performing a curl and you'll immediately feel the difference in your biceps.
>>
>>40337700
hammer curls and chin ups, also get leaner if u can
>>
>>40337709
>>40337711
>>40337803
>>40337818

look at how hes curling in his wrist, try it and your arm will look the same too
>>
>>40337700
Supinate your palm. Having it face down hides the shitty insertion but makes the bicep look smaller.
>>
>>40337841
nah i can still see my bicep flexing up and down with wrist liek that
>>
>>40337841
Nope, can still see my bicep

But im a skeleton and hes fat so thats obvious
>>
File: bicep2.png (814KB, 641x525px) Image search: [Google]
bicep2.png
814KB, 641x525px
still nothing.

hammer curls you say. that might work. the issue is not that im weak, im 6`2 225lbs, I do sets of 10 pullups without problem. my OHP is 195, my bench is 300. The issue is that the biceps won't grow. The motherfuckers just, wont, grow. They're tiny AND short.

yeah im cutting

thanks
>>
>>40337803

trying it today, thanks!
>>
>>40338005
Maybe synthol is your only solution.
>>
>>40337841
nope
if that's your case you should start cutting
>>
>>40338005
>OHP is 195, my bench is 300
somehow I get the feeling you're e-statting
>>
>>40338005
>>40337700
Stop saving pictures in png you stupid normie
>>
>>40338067
He certainly is, especially with that shit body.

Also OP you're fat af. Worry about cutting first instead of wotrying about one of the least usefull muscles for strength.
>>
>>40337700
Your arm looks like an L

LOL!! XD
>>
>>40338005
Curl LIGHT weight you stupid power lifter. 10-12 SLOW and CONTROLLED reps. It'll feel like you're lifting air for the first have of your set but after that your biceps will start burning and on your last rep they'll feel like they're about to explode. I like to drive my elbows into my tummy/hips, that way I can fully extend my arms without worrying about the dumbbell knocking into my sides or having to twist my arms. The palm of my hands are facing up through the entire motion.
>>
>>40337841
No, my bicep doesn't suck into my arm no matter what I do.

Fucking banana genetics
>>
>>40338005
>zero triceps and shoulders
>195 ohp and 300 bench

People are hilarious sometimes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.