[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 21

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
21KB, 480x360px
How do I learn to hate food and see it only as fuel?

Just looking for a straight answer to the question.
>>
File: 26481.jpg (93KB, 1248x902px) Image search: [Google]
26481.jpg
93KB, 1248x902px
intermediate ppl routine?
>>
>>40333223
Thinking of your body as just a vehicle for your brain/soul/whatevs is a start.
>>
>>40333233
What you can't use Google? Try Lyle McDonald's Push Pull Legs.
>>
>>40333233
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
>>
>>40333223
MyFitnessPal. Focus on your diet as a mathematical process.
>>
Eat food that doesn't taste good on purpose.
>>
>>40333246
>>40333281
I'll adopt both of these mindsets. And hopefully my taste buds forget the past. Any more suggestions are welcome
>>
Why do you need to eat more grams of protein when cutting and less when bulking and in between when maintenance?
>>
>>40333316
None of that's true. You eat about 1g/lb of lean body mass (or less) no matter what. If you're doing it right, you should have the same lean body mass throughout your cut as you did at the end of your bulk. You're protein RATIO is higher because pure cutting calories from fat and carbs (mostly carbs) during a cut.
>>
File: pug.jpg (26KB, 297x244px) Image search: [Google]
pug.jpg
26KB, 297x244px
Is it normal to feel like I'm falling asleep when running? I find it hard to keep my eyes open, the rest of my body seems fine though.
>>
>>40333223
You realize gains>flavor
>>
>>40333349
Are you caffeinated or fully awake? Do you listen to music that normally causes sleepiness?
>>
>>40333316

When you're in a surplus, you're more anabolic and the body is less inclined to take protein for other uses.

Also protein tends to be kind of filling which helps on a cut.
>>
>>40333316
Well protein is satiating. Maybe that has something to do with it. Also when cutting f you're trying to preserve as much muscle as possible. Eating at maintenance and at a surplus you won't be at as much risk of loosing muscle therefore decreasing the need for an extremely high protein intake. No idea if I'm right but makes sense in my head
>>
C-can I go to the gym by myself?
>>
>>40333360
I should be fully awake, I'm naturally pretty tired so I do drink a lot of caffeine. Is that what's causing me to be sleepy?
>>
>>40333368
You're basically right, anon.
Keep working on your English.
>>
>>40333376
Nah I was just trying to figure out if you perhaps weren't getting enough energy and the exercise was sapping you. Maybe check your diet? Consider using some kind of HIIT or sprint routine? I'm gonna assume you're cutting.
>>
I actually just achieved this way of thinking a few weeks ago, it's pretty amazing actually. It sounds cliche, but all I did was repeat the mantra "after a couple months you will have visible abs for the first time". The next big thing which I believe is important is I finally have the same exact routine every day.
>>
>>40333376
>I'm naturally pretty tired so I do drink a lot of caffeine
You're addicted and need to stop drinking caffeine
>>
Lost a ton of weight (60kg) and got massive amount of loose skin. Currently looking for good compression shirts, cheap if possible to feel better about it.

Any suggestions ?
>>
>>40333368
>>40333364
>>40333347
ok you guys make sense, and it might have been the ratio thing too, thanks.
>>
What's an ideal athletic bodyweight for 5'11"-6'? I'm thinking around 170
>>
>>40333421
i've tried to quit caffeine completely a couple times, it just ends up with me falling asleep after about 6 hours of being awake, I quit for about a month and still felt tired.
>>40333393
I'll try some sprinting, thanks. I mainly wanted to make sure I don't have some kind of heart problem that would make me pass out.
>>
>>40333417
To build on my post my routine is as follows.

5:30 pm -wakeup
6:00 pm -eat keto meal
6:30-9:00 pm -Leisure, /fit/, reading etc
9:00-10:30 pm -Create playlist for work(manufacturing)
11-7:30 am -work
7:30-10:00 am -drive home and go to bed

I've had this cycle for the past month and half and went from 230 to 218.8 just this morning. I've been told my face is thinner and I can see things Ive never seen on my body before. I'm excited
>>
>>40333482
7:30-10:00 am -I also lift during this time
>>
how does stir fry have so few calories i don't understand i thought noodles are full of carbs and have a ton
>>
Could someone post that pic of the ugly guy who had plastic surgery to look like a teen chad pretty please? He has locks and stuff, kinda looks like a manlier Logan Lerman at the end
>>
in the sticky, why is allpro recommended when greyskull is superior?
>>
>>40333626
Variety and preference.
>>
How do you find a good boxing gym? Been looking on google and yelp in my area, but all the places seem to be geared towards soccer moms looking to do cardio or teach a million other martial arts so the membership is super expensive. One place didn't even allow sparring, what's the point then?

I just want to learn to throw a punch and spar to hone my reflexes/fighting instincts (if that's a thing).
>>
>>40333636
If it doesn't have active fighters then it's no good
>>
>>40333432
bump
>>
>>40333636
Find gyms that sponsor actual money fighters, either pros or amateurs. Even if gyms like that look like shit on the surface because of the soccer mom or corporate-dad appeal, there is another layer underneath that glean that they need to train their active guys. Even if you don't fight for money, you can still get involved in it if you're taking it seriously.
>>
Recently started cutting and trying to lose my fat. Making good progress, but how do I tell how much of the weight loss is water weight vs fat?
>>
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>>
>>40333693
oh fug wrong board
>>
Can you guys recommend some simple recipes?

Don't know how to cook but trying to learn. Want to change my diet.
>>
How should I plan my lifting if I'm also playing basketball twice a week? I wanna lift three times a week againa.
Should I just alternate upper and lower body or do 2 upper body days since my lower body is getting beat up from balling anyway?
>>
>>40333690
Doesn't matter because at some point the water weight seizes. Probably like 10 of those initial pounds is your body adjusting and depending on how much water and glucose and carbs you consume, it'll vary.
>>
How good is a muscle/fat gain ratio of 1/1 on a bulk?
Should It be better for a natty?
>>
File: 0703 - y1gGHQC.jpg (17KB, 377x287px) Image search: [Google]
0703 - y1gGHQC.jpg
17KB, 377x287px
Eat the same thing everyday

I have beef, broccoli and mash made from sweat potatoes and normal potatoes. Then for desert i have a huge bowl of porridge with a scoop of whey and quite a lot of dried fruit

Measure all your ingredients out, make ONE meal that hits your macros and fast 23/1

Within 2-4 weeks you will start to not care about food
>>
>>40333233
Coolcicada ppl. Currently running it and it's Noice
>>
>>40333741
Grate half a head of cauliflower,
dice mushrooms, pepper, onion, leek, courgette.

put onion in a pan with a small bit of oil, brown them.
add the pepper, leek, courgette and mushrooms, cook them for a bit then add the cauliflower with 2 chicken stock cubes and some water. cover and cook in the pan until you get the water consistency you want. serve with a chicken breast or just have it on its own.
>>
I'm only 2 weeks into lifting and have not had a day without near full body doms, when can I expect this to go away?

Do all of you just suffer from pain forever or what? I don't think I can handle this for the rest of my lifting life
>>
>>40333223
Why have a terrible relationship with food. It's the greatest thing there is. Try new things, eat cool shit. Don't ruin your life for your shit gains anon. Work along side of an improved better life. Food is the cure not the sickness
>>
>>40333857
There's ways to go about it. The best mental outlook I ever had was the cheat mentality. Eat cool, tasty shit only when it's worth it like if you're at a fancy restaurant or a family gathering or something. If you treat food as fuel throughout normal life, it makes the good stuff that much better.
>>
When I OHP my left front delt gets sore much sooner than my right

How normal is this ?

I decided to do a a heavy deload to help balance it out and focusing on increasing the durability of my left delt with isolations
>>
>>40333825
It'll go in time
It'll be replaced by slight soreness that you will enjoy
>>
>>40333924
I'll back this up, I try hard to have soreness the next few days
>>
I've cut from 94.5kg to 87.2kg in 3 and a half weeks. Is this a good rate?
>>
Can I make strength gains on a LP program if I'm cutting? I'm a beginner trying to lose a lot of weight but if I'm just going to be spinning my wheels doing SS or 5x5 I'd rather just spend the extra time in the gym doing cardio or something else to help with weight loss.
>>
>>40333981
Lift. SS or 5x5 or SL or any of those basic barbell programs will work. Don't refuse to lift for the addition of cardio. The noob gains will carry you a fair distance and the change in composition and strength work will burn plenty of calories and fat. Just make sure you're adding cardio, either through HIIT incorporated into your program post workout or through some sort of LISS or MIIT programming on off days.
>>
>>40333223
Just say no.
>>
Does anyone have running tips or infopics? I've gotta be able to run 1.5 miles in 12:45 or ideally as fast as possible.
I'm fairly fit but that's mostly from weights, I genuinely never do cardio.
>>
>>40333709
The museum has abandoned us, lad
>>
>>40334047
lolnavy
Couch to 5K is your best bet. The best way to get good at running 1.5 miles is to get good at running 3 miles. C25K is a neat little app that will coach you through. Other then that leddit's running board has good tips and shoe buying guides.
>>
>>40333223
Eat shit food.

t.guy wgo eats 1.2 kg of pasta and 200g of chicken meat all day erry day. I have become numb.
>>
File: gQ7mnC8.jpg (115KB, 1120x1012px) Image search: [Google]
gQ7mnC8.jpg
115KB, 1120x1012px
>>40334084
>t.guy wgo
Still drinking I see
>>
I have a big bar and two little ones and 80 kilos in weight with no bench. What can I do /fit/izens? Gym is out of the picture
>>
File: buondi intense.jpg (25KB, 333x383px) Image search: [Google]
buondi intense.jpg
25KB, 333x383px
>>40333223
Any way to tell it's caffeine amount on pic related? cant find online or in the bag

I fucking love this, I put a shit load of it though even for just one cup
>>
>>40334117
By some dumbells and do a dumbell program. Or just do a bodyweight program. Or just man up and go to a gym.
>>
>>40334146
By bar I meant barbells. And by 80 kilos in weights I meant vinly weights for those barbells
>>
>>40334128
around the same amount of caffeine as regular coffee.
>>
>>40333246
This doesn't work. Your body has greater influence on your brain than you do.
>>
>>40334171
If you don't have a bench that pretty much just leaves you with OHP and deadlifts. You can invest in some home gym equipment, but I hardly doubt a gym is "out of the picture" unless you got banned or there isn't one in a 10 mile radius and you don't own a car.
>>
Taking yohimbine. Been on it for a week, and eating at a 500 calorie deficet. I'm also fasting and running before taking it. But iv gained 4-5 lbs.

Can someone give me a good explanation? I'm starting to become discouraged and thinking about dropping it
>>
>tfw okay jawline
>but small ass chin

There's no way to even make this a bit better except surgery right? fml
>>
>>40334212
500 cal and youre still gaining weight? Think youre still eating too much. Lower it and see what happen.

Plan B: Just do Keto/Carb Cycling
>>
if im doing 4-6 reps per set, how long should i rest in between sets?
what about 8-12 reps? is there a guideline for this stuff?
>>
File: fedora-005.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-005.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>>40333223

stock up on plenty of pic related
>>
Tried doing barbell glute bridges. Barbell was hurting right where I put it, which is right below my hips/right above my pubic bone. Am I feeling pain only because this was my first time doing it? I was doing 1 plate.

Also, no matter how much I squeezed my glutes, I don't really feel them sore nor did I feel much activation when performing this exercise. Is there something I'm missing?
>>
Can someone post the picture of hulk-chloe moretz please, I need it.
>>
>>40334329
Be a bitch and put some padding. It's probably because you're not accustomed to it but you'll get over it. However, if you're not feeling the activation you probably need to add more weight and make sure you're slowly and consistently moving the weight rather than just speed fucking it into the air.
>>
File: 1486679331789.jpg (27KB, 451x337px) Image search: [Google]
1486679331789.jpg
27KB, 451x337px
Recovering fatty here, down to 175 from 245, 5'10'

Throughout my weight loss I was able to increase the weight of my lifts but as ive come to my goal weight ive noticed my lifts stagnate/actually get worse, im still cutting at about 2000cal/day with at least 200g of protein, lift 3x a week and run 5x, also have an active job as an electrician

Any idea why I could be getting worse or any ways to break through this stagnation?
>>
>>40334361
>you're slowly and consistently moving the weight rather than just speed fucking it into the air

Seriously? The YouTube video I watched said I should thrust quickly into the air, but slowly lower the weight.

I'll try the padding, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't placing the barbell on the wrong area. Thanks.
>>
>>40333360
Take some bcaas like 30 min before and some caffeine, or some dmaa if you can find it online.
>>
>>40334380
I always liked the idea of glute bridges as a stabilizer accessory, which is why I've always read them as being slow and steady. What exactly are you using them for?

>>40334378
Eat more. Or finish cutting and slowly increase your intake to some some sort of maintenance or bulk.
>>
>>40334400
To be honest, ass gains. My ass is relatively flat, and I'd like a nice butt so that women will want to feel it, and when they do my plan is to feel their ass/breasts and say it's only fair.

In all serious, my ass is really flat and I just want a bigger one. Any other benefit is a side benefit.
>>
>>40333471
I don't normally participate in this board, but feel inclined to help you. You need to go to a doctor, that level of sleepiness and dependence on coffee is incredibly unhealthy.

I would prescribe you modafinil immediately based on what you've told me, so after going to a doctor if they say your physically good, ask to be refered to a psychiatrist.
>>
File: 1486164174332.jpg (69KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1486164174332.jpg
69KB, 500x667px
>>40333223

What's the lifespan or running shoes? I run every other day and never really figured out how to determine when to get new ones
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>do tricep extension lying down
>rhomboid impingement

hahahah. Ima stick to the cable. Now let's see how long this takes to go away...
>>
What's the deal with lifting belts?
When should you use one?
>>
How to get a thicker neck?
>>
>>40334794
Neck curls
>>
I've only been lifting for 4 month but tried low bar squats from high bar for the first time. My squats felt better and it was easier to get up. My only problem was keeping the bar in place. Should I just lower the weight or stick to high bar? Which is he better squat?
>>
>>40334828
If you do deadlifts, high bar.
High bar focuses your quads more while low bar uses your posterior chain as well.
>>
I see alot of bacon in people breakfast on various threads.
How is bacon considered a good choice?
>>
>>40334837
I diddly too. Would that and doing low bar be inefficient?
>>
>>40334294
>if im doing 4-6 reps per set, how long should i rest in between sets?

3 minutes.
>>
>>40334294
look up what RPE is and then adjust your rest based on how hard that the lift was
>>
>>40333375
Duh
>>
>>40334846
moderation is key
>>
Does anyone else get winded doing squats?

My lungs give out before my legs do on squats. Is there anything I can do to help this or just keep pushing through it? I rarely do cardio but I've been doing couch to 5k since the weather is nice right now in FL
>>
Started Keto and have some questions.

My Macros today were

1349 calories:

126g of fat (55%)
90g protein (40%)
10.3g of Carbs (5%)

Will I reach Ketosis like this? Is protein too high and fat too low?

I guess I'm going to try IF now too since it just worked out that way today.
>>
Can I put my liquid MK-677 and Ostarine into a lab capsule and drink it, will it lose effectiveness?

Also, can I inject SARMs?
>>
>>40334186
Who's "you" ?
>>
>>40335069
After how many?

When I first started learning to run the best advice someone gave me was to really focus on my breathing.

I think you just need to focus on breathing. Just make sure you're getting good deep breaths everytime. It'll help while you're running, and as you get better at running your lung capacity will go up too.
>>
>>40335069
Squats are a demanding exercise and you should be breathing hard at the end of a set.

But if you are literally running out of breath then you need to do more cardio. Fuck that couch to 5k shit, do HIIT and plyometrics.
>>
>>40335165
I usually do around 8 to 10 reps and it gets progressively worse each set, by the 3rd I have to finish and take 5 minutes before I feel like I can do anything again. When I'm running I do fairly well with my breathing.

>>40335212
Running seems to help my depression and I can only run around this time of year in florida. Once it gets to the high 80s I'm playing on going from P/P/L and running to going back to 6th days strength witch HIIT a few times a week.
>>
File: 1281212569490.jpg (47KB, 406x347px) Image search: [Google]
1281212569490.jpg
47KB, 406x347px
Okay so I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot but, last thread I was told I shouldn't be on a progression based lifting program (SL) while on a 700kcal deficit because I will inevitably stall and fail.

My TDEE is 2400~. If was to eat 2000-2100 on the days that I lift, then on rest days eat 1300-1400, would this prevent a future stall? Or does it not make a difference day to day anyway?
>>
>>40333542
Stir fry is meat, vegetable, oil, and sauce. If you're adding noodles/rice you need to count those calories too.
>>
How the fuck do you rest for 3 minutes between sets? I feel awkward not doing anything or looking at my phone so after about a minute I move onto next set
>>
>>40335563
The weight on your main lifts should be heavy enough that after your first set it should be difficult to finish your reps.

If you can bang out a set, rest for a minute or less, then repeat, you are not lifting heavy enough.
>>
>>40333223
food isn't fuel
foods are powerups
different foods have different powerup abilities
like SPINACH gives you health and wellness bonus
STEAK gives you strength and power bonus
rice gives you energy bonus, etc

be creative you hack
>>
>>40334713
I started using mine when I started squatted around 250. It makes it easier to have something to push back against and keep your torso aligned properly.

I only use it during work sets for squat and DL.
>>
>>40333660
Bump for this guy

I have nothing to add for it though.
>>
>Over break
>Shooting shock feeling down my right ass cheek and thigh
>Went over, cool lets go again
>Enormous pain when squatting even though deloaded
>Fuck, go see uni doctor that works with football team
>Says I should stop squatting and deadlifting
>Should work on my core, give back time to recover for a few weeks

So what core exercises should I do?
>>
What should I be working on if I always shift onto my toes during squats? Am I not using my hamstrings/glutes enough?
>>
Am I still natty if I use blood infused sigil magic to boost my gains and focus my will?
>>
>>40335900
work on pressing through the middle of your foot and you'll stop leaning forward onto your toes
>>
How come the standard for free-weight dumbell handles seems to be spinlocks? They're so inconvenient. Never used the flat kind (not sure what they're called), is there some issue with them that makes them less popular/less easy to manufacture?
>>
>>40336187
prolly take up less space because the db is so much shorter on the ends than the barbell
>>
>>40335900
Curl your toes up the entire time, this will fix it
>>
How do I gather enough courage to speak to a qt3.14 at work?
She's fit and really flexible.. should I ask her for tips on stretching (that's also kind of what I've been struggling with)
>>
been bulking for 1.5 years now. 174cm 100 kg (yeah i just carried away with bulk this time)
what is the best aproach to cut?
should i just increase my protein intake and lower calories or should i just switch to keto?
seems like pros generally do keto so there must be a reason for that .
another question is if i switch to keto how should i arrange macros ? it seems like there is lots of different opinions on the net.
i am planning a diet plan like this.
any opinions on if this is a good or not.
6 whole eggs 750 gr chicken wings 10-15 wallnuts 4 scoops whey.
it has 2700 calories 170 gr fats 270 gr proteins 10-20 gr carbs
>>
>>40336208
If she's not flirting with you already, you're not a chad so there's no point even trying
>>
>>40335900
Is it during the ascending/descending part of the motion or both ways? How's your ankle mobility?
>>
Some anon said 100% bulk at maintenance in a thread the other day, as a suggestion for me. What does this even mean?
>>
>>40336208
Definitely don't ask about stretching, she will take it the wrong way. Ask her out for lunch. Don't put her on a pedestal. Find out if you like her and you two "click." Then move on from there. You are thinking ahead way too soon. How do you not know if she's bat shit crazy or a terrible human being all around. Think bud
>>
>>40336236
She's a ballet dancer and does those stretchies nearby in the backstage. I thought it'd be a casual enough conversation starter, but I see how it could also seem creepy.
Thx anon, will defo consider the lunch option.
>>
Will 2-3 nights a month of no sleep affect my lifting? Just worried as I was unable to sleep last night
>>
>>40336402
I've had days when I struggle with linear progression after problems with sleep. I'd suggest against going for PRs, other than that you should be fine
>>
>>40333223
There's literally no reason to hate food. Just learn some self control you fucking mongrel. Why would you hate something that you need everyday? Learn to fucking control yourself instead dumbass
>>
>>40334186
There's no such thing as "you" dumbass
>>
>>40333223
try making protein fluff with eggwhites and casein
>>
>>40336712
This desu

If you don't have the discipline to just manage what you put into your fat fucking mouth then you're hopeless until you learn
>>
Can I take expired ZMAs? Found a bottle in my closet
>>
>>40333223
it takes about 28 days for your brain to adjust to a new pattern, eat the same food for about 28 days to condition yourself to your new diet, then just keep doing that ad inifitum
>>
>>40336209
>cutting at 2700 calories

What the fuck are you doing man.

Drop like 3 eggs from that. 250g of wings, and probably drop a scoop of why too.
>>
Posted this in the last thread but it died. Anyone have any advice for someone who works 60+ hrs a week on their feet (server/warehouse worker)? I'm just starting out on SS and this new warehouse job, and I'm worried about blowing out my already bad knees/back from working all day then going to the gym.
>>
>>40336870
myfitnesspall says if i cut at 2700 cals i will lose 2 kgs a month. should i go lower than that? i dont want to lose much muscle while cutting
>>
I'm currently in university. If I fail my degree and get /fit/, how good is a job in the topless waiter business?

What mode should I be on to end up like these guys?
https://www.hunksintrunks.co.uk/topless-waiters/
>>
I get that non-whole grain pastas and white rice are better than pure sugar for reasons such as the protein and fibre contents of pasta/rice, but how much of a difference does it actually make? There's really not that much in them other than the carb side of things.
>>
>>40334294
I usually rest 3-5 min for lower rep compound lifts and 2-3 min for hypertrophy non-compound lifts.
>>
Lads I fucked up my lower back last workout when squatting. It hurts when I try to stretch it. I'm afraid I cannot squat well today. What should I do instead?
>>
I've been lifting for 2 months and yesterday I got to lmao2plaet DL, 24h after that my lower back feels a little bit more sore than it usually is, did I snap my shit up or it's normal since the workload is getting higher?
Maybe my form was shit and that's why I'm sore now?
>>
>>40337158
Jefferson Deadlift
>>
>>40337051
Go ahead and eat pure sugar and see how hungry you get.

At the very least, rice is filling.
>>
the only type of oats I can get in my country are instant oats.
What alternative can I eat?
The muesly they sell if full of sugar
I tried the weetabix thing but it's really not good
I read quinoa is a good one but it cost an arm around here. If it's still the best then I'll buy it
>>
>>40333751
Bump
>>
Hi there /fit/

I went into depression because of several things (my mother almost passed away, my parents then divorced, lack of money, etc, who gives a fuck)
And I think it made me low test. I stopped lifting and climbing (I used to climb, and I was quite good at it).

What to eat / what to do overall to get my earlier testosterone levels back ?

Ty, you'd save my life.
>>
>>40337286

I think it's both normal and anormal. The load is indeed heavier, although not that much (except if you weight 55 - 60 kg).

Check your form carefully and your diet. Be careful, don't get injured and carry on.
>>
>>40337795
start lifting again buddy
even when everything goes to shit, you still have lifting
>>
>>40337809

Will it increase indeed my test levels ? I think I recall reading this in the sticky but I'm not quite sure. I'll check.

Ty for the answer bruh. If anyone has anything else on the matter, I'm listening carefully
>>
I'm 5'11 / 180lbs with very little muscle (20%bf). I just want to look normal with my shirt off, so my goal is to gain a little muscle and lose a little fat

my question is - let's say I slip up on my diet (nothing big but like donut or pizza at work or a few beers at night)...

should I then eat less for dinner to maintain my calorie deficit, but lose some muscle gains because of the protein loss? OR should I resume eating normally so I get my protein, but go over my cal limit?

basically wanna know what my priority is right now - losing fat or gaining muscle.
>>
>>40337843

Give us a bit more insight buddy. Have you been lifting/cardio ? If yes, for how long ?

Overall, the rule of thumb is, imho, that you can slip up but, as said in the sticky, every step away is a step away.

To sum up my thoughts, you should eat really well overall, even if you still cram burgers and shit in your throat sometimes. Just have a balanced diet and maintain a slight calorie deficit to cut yourself while exercising. The results will take years but God you'll look good.

Carry on.
>>
>>40337843
I'd go over the kcal limit and then resume my diet normally
my priority would be gaining muscle, otherwise you'd look flabby
>>
>>40337820
if you eat enough and lift heavy enough you should notice a test boost
>>40337843
Well if I were in your shoes I would cut by alternating 3-5 day potato hacks with 2-3 days of keto eating to cut since you don't really have to worry about maintaining muscle. Also you are probably eating more protein than you need anyway so I would maintain the deficit or just make the dinner higher protein and less carbs.
>>
>>40337807
I forgot to say I row every day (AxBxAxx), could that have made me slip up on my form? I also diddly'd two wourkouts before, so I'll switch to a weekly DL and watch my form carefully. Thank you!
>>
>>40337795
Eat more veggies and fruit, start lifting again, sunbathe whenever you can.
>>
>>40337892
>>40337881

Ty boys. I'm gonna get back on tracks et get better. I've lost almost all my libido and joy.

But boy, do you guys cheer me up. I can make it.

Have a (You) for your answer. May Kek, Christ and the Chaos God of lifting be with you all in your quest to nattiness.
>>
>>40337886

I can't tell bruh, I'm not watching you lifting. Just try again next workouts and see for yourself how tired you feel after the rows, how it can affect your muscles.
I'm quite sure you can find the answer yourself with some insight. It's up to you to judge.

Although, allow me to repeat myself, simply checking form on DLs is always useful. Most people, me included, tend to fuck up on form when it gets heavier.
>>
>>40337934
Yeah you're absolutely correct, I'll deload a little bit and be more conscious about my form. Thank you again.
>>
holy fuck my triceps have super doms from tricep extensions...but the problem is both of my rhomboids hurt from the awkward position of the weight pressuring my back while the damn ez bar is hanging behind my head.

question is aren't tricep extensions with cable the same thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo0jl9kAXsg
>>
When is it not too soon to move in with a girl?
>>
>>40333223
dont be an amerifat.
just watched my yank mate order subway as he chowed down on a ice cream gob full of ice cream spittn choc pieces all over the glass like a true fat fuck not a care in the world.
you guys really do just eat for the sake of it.
absolutely haram
>>
I want to get into vegetable snacks so I could stop eating sugary snacks/meat sandwiches, allowing me to start losing weight while getting my first dyel gains. Do you know a good website with simple veggie recipies?
>>
Only buy ingredients that need to be prepared and/or cooked because you'll obviously eat less when it's associated with a tedious process that needs to be completed before every other meal.

Throw out your spice rack and buy healthier foods. It'll be so bland and joyless each meal you'll start getting an erection while watching food network.
>>
>>40338240
I'm not living alone so I cannot get rid of snacks and I start looking for something to eat when I get hungry.
Plus I actually fairly enjoy cooking.
>>
>>40333223
>get skinny
>eat meat
>bulk back up
you'll be betraying your brother in no time
>>
>>40338261
Aw fuck, I thought you were replying to me becasue I deleted my post, not OP.

Sorry for that.
>>
>>40333751
and another bump
>>
>>40333857
This absolutely.
If you think the only good food is fatty/sugary food, OP, then you have never eaten well.
Stir fry, grilled vegetables, sizzling steak, broccoli, oven roasted new potatoes, real American Bar-b-que! You can eat anything just moderate the quantities.
>>
>>40333223
I recently started MMA, and the instructor had us doing bursts of bag training to simulate rounds. Holy fucking shit it kicked my ass. I felt like throwing up. Most of the guys who had been there a while were fine, but a lot of the newer guys like me were cutting some major corners. I refused to half ass it, so I finished last in a lot of the things we did.

Anyway, how do you anons suggest I train for fighting in short bursts? I have access to two heavy bags and a pair of gloves, so I was mostly wondering if there were any programs I could do to get my ass used to this stuff. I remember some anon talking about audio recording at some point for boxers, but I'm open to anything.
>>
best way to make my ass smaller? its to fatt, amost looking feminine
>>
Can I get a body similar to Rollo by training purely strength? Can I get an even better body..? Pure strength training. And natty
>>
Red pill me on HIIT
How often?
Does it matter whether it's running, elliptical, swim etc?
Better than LISS for fat loss?
I know deficit etc
>>
Bump.
Also Skol
>>
>>40338400
Post pics for assessment
>>
I've been cutting fairly well and I'm somewhere around 15% bodyfat but whenever I do deadlifts I turn into a fucking animal and binge eat for 24 hours+

Do deadlifts fuck anyone else up? Any suggestions other than lifting less?
>>
File: WP_20170211_15_25_35_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3464x2548px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170211_15_25_35_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3464x2548px
>>40338400
>>40338813
>>
File: Prog - PPL.png (4KB, 149x337px) Image search: [Google]
Prog - PPL.png
4KB, 149x337px
rate this compound-based PPL pls
>>
>>40338937
I have the same, ain't nothing special about us bub, we just fat.
>>
i was 70 kg but started cutting and found a job that requires some physical labour so i started dropping weight pretty fast, i did notice that i am weaker than what i was 2 months ago
right now i weigh 64 kg and im 5'11, and i look exactly the same even though i lost 6 kg
is this the product of going to the gym?
>>
This thread is slow af today
>>
Quick question somewhat /fit/related.

I've been doing kegels for two weeks. At first, it immensly bumped the strength of my erections. But I think I overtrained it and my penis feels just weak as fuck now.

Should I just stop for a few days and rest ?
>>
rate my routine

=A=
barbell row 3x6
dumbbell bench press 3x6
chin ups 3x10
lateral raises 3x10
biceps 3x8
triceps 3x8

=B=
pull ups 3x6
overhead press 3x6
dumbbell row 3x10
cable crossover 3x10
biceps 3x8
triceps 3x8

squat/dl are not an option. i will NEVER do lower body lifts until i balance some shit up. don't even bring it up please. please.
>>
>>40339490
also i add weight to chin ups and pull ups to progress. AxBxAxBxAxBx......
>>
>>40333223
You don't. You realize that food is delicious and no amount of delusion will change that.

However, you also take pride in your goals and yourself, and you remember that you love yourself too much to eat unhealthily. That's the healthier attitude.
>>
File: IMG_20170211_085047862.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170211_085047862.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
My brother got me this for my birthday, Is it good or bad?
I started lifting a week ago btw
>>
How much of a calorie deficit should I do if I want to go from around 18-20% bodyfat to 15%? Don't want to lose too much strength, just want to lose a bit of the fat I have
>>
2 weeks ago my stomach started hurting and I got diarrhea. Right now I can't eat anything really substantial without feeling nausious. I can really only eat shit like oatmeal. I've been eating less than 1000 calories a day, I feel like I'm withering away. Is there something really wrong with me? I'm hoping it's just some stomach bug, but it's not going away
>>
>>40333924
This
>>
>>40339603
Are you taking any new supplements? Changes in diet? Also eat normal if you think you're sick man.
>>
>>40339635
No new supplements, just stopped eating fast food like a month and a half ago, wouldn't think that changes anything.

The thing is I'm not really hungry, and if I do cook up something like chicken breast, my stomach hurts for hours
>>
>>40335488
>>40335071
Bump these two cuz i'd like to know as well
>>
>>40339643
I don't know but it's not usual for that to last 2 weeks. By normal I meant calorie-wise try to eat as much as you can so your body doesn't have to deal with sickness + starvation at the same time.

Have you had a fever or other symptoms? Has it gotten any better at all?
>>
>>40339603
Get to the doctors bruv.
>>
>>40339710
Not really. I've also had a cold this week, but I think that's just due to my weakened immune system to not eating that much.

>>40339716
Yeah, I think I'll have to. If I don't feel better by next week I will.
>>
>>40335071
Those are grand
>>
What are the best neck exercises?
>>
>>40335488
I'm no expert but seems like you won't have enough cals to recover optimally
>>
File: $_12.jpg (22KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
$_12.jpg
22KB, 500x497px
>>40339884
>>
>>40339097
pls respond
>>
I can't do OHP 5x5 unless I rest at least 4 or 5 minutes in between. Is this normal?
>>
>>40338467
HIIT is the bees knees for cardio. Exercise doesn't matter, pattern and intensity do. Pick what ya like, i like elliptical because it's easy on the knees.

Follow this and thank me later. When i say "max speed," i mean max speed that you can do while finishing the workout. You'll figure it out after 2-3 times going.
Week 1-2:
2.5 minute warmup, comfy pace but enough to get your heart rate up
15 sec max speed/45 sec comfy speed
Repeat 10x
2.5 minute cooldown (or as long as you like, obvi)

Week 3-4:
2.5 minute warmup
30 sec max speed/30 sec comfy speed
Repeat 10x
Cooldown

Week 5-6:
2.5 minute warmup
45 sec max speed/15 sec comfy speed
Repeat 10x
Cooldown

>>mfw i typed this all out on my phone so you better fkn do it anon!
>>
>>40333223
find something you love doing to the point of addiction then think of making or going to buy food as time waster that rips you away from that.
>>
>>40335801
planks
>>
Will jumping rope on a rocky drive way fuck me up? It's the only good place to jump rope where I'm at every other place is too elevated.
>>
I got swollen kind of aching in my back muscles at the bottom of my low bar squats today. I changed my pre-squat breath to a low diaphragm breath for the first time today. How much have I fucked up my back?
>>
>>40340082
*bottom of my ribs doing low bar squats
>>
is it ok to take multivitamins, BCAAs and magnesium at night instead of early morning?

would I lose muscle or diminish their purpose since I would be taking them hours after fasted exercise?

BCAAs trigger insulin, which would break my fast and stop the HGH production fasting has, but I wonder about going so long without aminoacids and catabolism...

thanks!
>>
>>40340193

Holy shit this post is so fucking full of cancer

1. Leave /fit/
2. Pick things up and put them down
3. Repeat

Jesus fuck it's not so complicated
>>
How do I boost metabolism?
>>
What would be the best way to combine vertical jump training, heavy lifting, and basketball?
Do vertical stuff with lower body and do upper body twice a week? Basketball will be twice a week as well.
Any advice?
>>
>>40333281
I recommend this too, it becomes very natural after a month or so, you don't really notice you're at a deficit
>>
>>40340313
Until you havee to adjust to keep in the deficit
>>
What's the best time to go to the gym to avoid normies?
>>
>>40340365
After supper or early morning. Or failing that, any time that isn't 2 PM to 6 PM.
>>
>>40340283
I would do gym 2-3 times a week doing U-L or PPL and other days do sprints / plyometric stuff outside
>>
>>40340388

Nice. I work night shift, so those are the easiest times for me.
>>
>>40335488
>>40339697

If you are untrained enough you will progress, but ultimately you will stall. Those novice programs like Starting Strength train more for neuromuscular adaptation rather than power gains from hypertrophy, so I would just stick with it as long as it works.
>>
>>40334212
>gaining weight
That's weird but yohimbine makes me hold a shit ton of water. Usually that just makes it look like your not loosing weight for the first few weeks, but to be gaining weight, that would be an immense amount of water
>>
>>40340071
Go to a public place like a park and jump rope there.
>>
Can I cut with something like 200 calories under maintenance? I want to get a bit leaner but don't want to lose too much weight. Dropping 5-10 pounds or so would be ideal, don't really mind if it takes longer
>>
>>40339902
What a great way to die with a broken neck!
>>
I'm starting Candito's strength/control LP on monday. What accessories should I do on lower days if my deadlift is exceptionally shit, but my squat is OK?
>>
What are good strength standards for someone lifting for a year who's got average genetics?
>>
What is the rough weight equivalent of being able to bench just 1 pl8 on dumbells?
>>
How long does it take to get back to your old stats if you stop lifting long enough to lose all your muscle(1-2years)?

Top Stats were
165bench
235squat
295 DL

Right now after 2 weeks I'm at
125 bench
145 squat
205 DL
>>
>>40334489

pls help me
>>
>>40340727
Sure, it would take you nearly 6 months to lose 10 pounds
>>
>>40333223
Only eat nutrient biscuits + whey protein
>>
>get chocolate protein powder
>get milk
>heat milk
>mix in protein

Feels like hot cocoa.
>>
So I binged on cookies today. I went so much over maintenance that my calories for the week are now the amount I use to maintain. I was on a strict cut.

Will there be any weight gain this week even though I didn't go over my weekly maintenance calories? Since I had a shit ton of carbs and sugar in one go.
>>
>>40341037
Well, you're losing weight continuously once you're under defecit. Your body doesn't take account of the calories you eat at the end of the day then go "OK take this amount of weight off"

Basically you'll be at the same weight you started before the week began if the math works out.
>>
How many knee push ups per day would I need to do in order to be able to do regular push-ups?
>>
>>40333223
I got that way but I'm not sure how.

I know that people have extremely different levels on sensitivity in their taste buds and having lower sensitivity makes you enjoy sugary stuff a lot less, maybe that's something to go on.
>>
Should I send flowers to my fwb for valentines day? We literally do nothing else but fuck so I don't know if that would be too much or send the wrong signal.
>>
>>40333223
Is it normal to have my strength go down somewhat during a cut despite being late novice on SS? I had to deload and am now stalling on lower numbers. I'm on a 400-500 daily calorie deficit and went from 170lbs to 162lbs in the course of around a month and a half, so it's not a fast cut but I plan to continue like this. My lifts have decreased as follows:
OHP 135x5 -> 130x5
Bench 190x5 -> 185x5
Squat 260x5 -> 250x5
Deadlift 315x5 -> 305x5

I have to admit, my sleep and nutrition haven't been the optimal, but I they weren't either when I was bulking and I still made gains. Losing the third plate on the deadlift, really has been a killer for my motivation.
>>
How big is the risk of herniated disks while doing deadlifts? I constantly see anons complain about it, and I can't afford having an injury that limits my job.
>>
File: home-packshot.png (49KB, 442x453px) Image search: [Google]
home-packshot.png
49KB, 442x453px
>>40333223
Is there any legal testosterone booster that actually works without a prescription?

I'm assuming Super Male Vitality is bullshit - is it?
>>
I'm a big /d/eviant who started playing girllife about 4 months ago. I played it for almost 2 weeks and had many faps, and realized I had a big problem. I deleted all of my porn and started no fap.

It was terribly easy, but it killed my libido, I don't even feel like banging the mrs. I started working out again this last week and I'm not sure if its making me more horny but I get these urges and I start browsing /gif/ between sets.
>>
>>40341263
Not really high.
There are some easy ways to prevent herniated disks even better and lower it to probably zero.
1. ALWAYS lift with good form
2. Never deadlift anything you can't double overhand (by the time your hands are strong enough to lift it, it'll be light in comparison for your back)
3. If you can't squat without buttwink, either get some oly shoes and/or improve your mobility. If it doesn't help, just don't do squats. Replace it with bulgarian split squats, box squats or anything that doesn't place your lower back in an unfavorable position but still allows for stabilizing muscles to be trained.
>>
I work out in an apartment gym and squat with one of those multi-use machines. I do my last full set at '9'. What does that translate to plate-wise
>>
>>40341327
Nothing aside from straight up hormones increases your normal test levels. If you're deficient in some nutrient or your body or mind are faced with constant stress, your test will not be as high as it could be and supplements, nutrition, sleep and other things could help normalize test levels, but nothing can increase it beyond what your body is capable of by itself. If you have bad genes your shit out of luck and might as well start pinning.
>>
>>40341417
Ok, thanks. What about SARMS? mk-677 and rad140?
>>
>>40341389
>>
>>40333223
Take a biology course or 2
>>
>>40341426
Tbh, not too familiar with different kinds of sarms. I know mk-677 will increase your GH levels (probably not test) and increase the size of all tissue in your body, indiscriminately but since it's and oral, I'm assuming more of it will end up in your stomach lining and guts than your muscles. Maybe the way it acts prevents it from that, I don't actually know. Never heard of rad140.
>>
Why do I feel so great after gym? I'm a depressed blob when I don't go for a few days, but when I go, I feel great and can't wait to go the next day. I feel slightly more chad the 24 hours after I go, but if I don't return before that time is up, I have a hard time going back to the gym for weeks.
>30-45 min cardio
>1-1.5 hours weights
Also, should I do machines for weights or just stick to db+bb?
>>
>>40341427
Damn
>>
Can I get a form check?

https://youtu.be/CxB9ETsMB4Q

https://youtu.be/aicnyLGoeN8

Thanks
>>
>>40341499
"Runners high". Using your body beyond what is normal to it, will releases enzymes that make you feel better.

Machines are useless unless you're using them with a specific purpose in mind. For example to improve a muscle that's lacking strength and is holding back your main lifts for powerlifting or if some muscle is too small in comparison to the rest of your physique for bodybuilding.

Most recreational lifters have no real use for machines.
>>
>>40341596
Got a little bit of buttwink going on but it doesn't look excessive. Otherwise your form is pretty okay.
>>
what is the best tricep exercise for you? I just need one exercise
>>
>>40341684
Compound? Dips
Isolation? Rope cable pushdown.
>>
Did a lot of sumo deadlifts yesterday.

Now I have pain in my right hip during external rotation.

What do?
>>
I finally decided I need to include cardio in my regimen.

Running is out of the question
- fucked up knee
- pollution in my city

Pools are out of the question due to the retarded hours they open at

Decided to do some retarded exercises at home - mountain climbers seem to be a good exercise to do at home.

What would be an effective routine with them? Try to go for a 60 second maximum intensity interval (as much reps as I can) and do this 5 times a day?
>>
How do I increase pain tolerance?

Every time my girl and I fuck she claws me to the point of bleeding, and while I find it hot and we both go rough, when her nails go that deep the pain overcomes the pleasure and I lose the boner a bit, making it difficult to fuck. Basically want to train myself to increase pain tolerance so this won't be an issue.
>>
How do I get into bodybuilding?

i don't want to enter competitions or anything I mean like how do I start learning about the sport and stuff.

Should I start learning about bodybuilding sport or powerlifting sport?

idk if they're considered sports but in plg I see it called a sport.

If I start to get into the sport of Powerlifting I know to start in /plg/ but what about bodybuilding?
>>
>>40333223

This resource http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/4-week-guide-starting-strength?day=22 suggests one set of exercises, but the /fit/ wikia has a much more simplified version. Which one do I follow for SS?
>>
>>40333223
I have a couple of questions somewhat related to one another.

Firstly:
do higher reps lower weight ACTUALLY tone better (like 14reps+ being called the tonezone) and if it does, HOW does this happen? I don't see how it could work.

Secondly:
What's the best rep range for vascularity? I'm currently cutting and I see a small amount of vascularity on my hand and inner elbow (mostly when I'm working out because I'm still 19% fatty). I know the only real way to get vascular is to shed fat and have more muscle, and I'm doing that, but is there anything else I can do to help? I've been isolating forearms on back days and bicep/triceps days to gain more muscle there for vascularity, but what else can I do?
>>
If I'm going to just doing the big four lifts can i do them all 3x a week or should i do axabxb
>>
File: Beowulf.jpg (45KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
Beowulf.jpg
45KB, 450x350px
>>40341442
What? Explain anon. Got a feeling that you have a story to tell
>>
>>40341129
Pls try to remember anon. Trace your steps. Did you simply get used to eating clean and forget about crap food?
>>
>>40342196
Axaxbxb with 5x5 reps
>>
What's the verdict on building muscle while intermittent fasting? Basically, I would eat between 9 am and 6 pm, would my body lack the nutrients it needs to build during night time?
>>
Anything I should know before starting intermittent fasting? Sounds like it would be a great way to get leaner
>>
>>40338937
> It's almost 10 a clock
> It's weekend
>I'm browsing a Mongolian buggy-whip manufacturing forum for the gay and mentally unhinged
>I'm looking at a male ass

I reflect on the life decisions that had it's conclusion in this moment.
>>
>>40339884
Unironically the best way to gain neck mass is to wear a heavy helmet
Football or military ones work the best
But you'll look fucking retarded while you do it
>>
What exercises should my gf do to get dat dere bubble butt and thick thighs?
>>
>>40339884
Neck bridges should do you good
>>
I'm having a hard time losing weight, im down to 237 from 339 and i've been stuck around this weight for months now, I've been eating at a deficit and working out but i can't seem to remain at a consistent deficit because of the hunger

is keto a viable option for me to hit my initial goal weight of 200 pounds? i did keto for a while and lost a lot of weight and was never hungry but got knocked out of it after a vacation and never tried it again.
>>
>>40342768
Try a refeed. Works for some.
>>
>>40342782
are you saying do keto with a refeed day?
>>
>>40342791
I'm saying do a refeed then go back to your normal deficit, but if keto worked well for you in the past, you should get back on it.
>>
>>40342120
In both cases, internet and experience. Just do what others who are successful do until you notice what works for you.
>>
>>40342811
I'll attempt a refeed then go to a normal deficit, I have a hard time maintaining keto.
>>
I have a fever and I haven't had once since 5th grade. This sucks what do I do what do I eat? It's been two fucking days.
>>
Is there something wrong with just getting up and doing 25 push-ups over the course of a few hours until you get to 150? Is that worse than just doing 150 all at once?
>>
Should I vary my calorie intake based on the exercise amount I am doing that day or should I average it out over the week?
>>
>>40342959
Do less push ups with proper form instead
>>
I lost 19kg but not seeing any difference. Still overweight, yes, but I know the scale doesn't lie: I wear jeans two sizes smaller and can feel my hipbones poking out for the first time in years.
Yet, I feel more insecure than before and to me, I look just as fat in the mirror.
Is this all just in my head or not? Is this normal?
>>
>>40342974
What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with my form.
>>
>>40342990
This is why you take before and after pictures.

You not noticing is a combination of body dysmorphia and the changes happening gradually instead of all at once.
>>
>>40342990
Don't worry. Just don't overdo it.
>>
It's quiet on the boards. Are you americans eating right now or something?
>>
As 5'6, is ~180g of (good) fat too much a day? I'm 130lbs and need to bulk.
>>
>>40342364
anything on this?
>>
>>40333223
get rid of all junk food in your house
>>
>>40343242
Curious as well
>>
>>40343211
Don't consider grams when planning your diet. Find the correct amount of calories you need to make the gains you want then properly balance your macro nutrients against each other. While bulking, you probably want something like a 40/30/30 split of Carbs/Fat/Protein.
>>40343242
Some swear by it, but the verdict isn't completely out scientifically. If you plan on bulking you should probably consider just a normal routine. Don't ever use IF to justify shitty nutritional choices.
>>
If you are distracted doing something else like reading or listening to music while eating you won't pay attention to the taste of unpleasant food as much.
>>
>>40342158

please respond
>>
Skinnyfat DYEL here, when is the right time to cut? I've got love handles, should I lose fat before getting big?
>>
>>40343687
After noob gains. If you diet correctly and bulk carefully you will gain minimal fat and look much better, and you'll be much more satisfied by the end of the eventual cut.
>>
>>40343714
Thanks for the response!
>>
I'm vegetarian and I'm finding it incredibly hard to do 225g of protein, which is 1.5x my body weight. Is it okay to do a shake of

4 cups protein powder
3 cups soy milk
2 tbsp peanut butter

Around 140g protein, 1k cals.

Also I should mention I'm cutting down to around 2k cals/day. Would this be dangerous/unhealthy?
>>
How do I pronounce zyzz
>>
When I'm doing rows, I only feel my arms, not getting anything in the back. Is this natural at the start or should I be feeling lower back straight away? I'm pretty sure my forms okay.

Also how to improve mental health? Usually improving my physical is enough but for some reason it isn't this time.
>>
>>40333482
7.5 hours is enough sleep? lucky you, i can't function on anything below 9-10 hrs.
>>
>>40333223
Take adderal. It ruins your appetite.
>>
>>40333797
beef everyday is not good, scientifically proven to have negative affects if you consume beef/redmeat more than once a week.
>>
>>40334250
A good jawline is better than a good chin
t. guy with strong chin but semi-normal/weak jawline
>>
>>40334430
If a woman grabs your ass, that does not mean you can do the same to her. 20% of the time they will be fine with it, 80% you're in for some drama.
>>
>>40343918
You're purposefully restricting your diet "artificially." It's gonna be rough.
>>40343950
ZEE-EZ
>>40343958
>Rows
Imagine pinching a soda can between your should blades and keep your shoulders back.
>Mental Health
Meditate, socialize, sunlight, repeat.
>>
>>40340082
>>40340109
Pls respond
>>
>>40343972
^^ This shit right here. I used to live off 6, maybe 7 hours occasionally of sleep. I started lifting and now, if I don't get 9 or 10 hours you may as well not fucking talk to me, it doesn't matter how much caffeine I take. 9-10 or leave me the fuck alone. Feels bad man, sleeping so much.
>>
>>40343958
One thing that helped me with rows is to do some 1 arm DB rows and "pull" from the elbow. I like to even look at my elbow when doing it to make sure thats where the force is coming from. Once I started that and went back to doing BB rows and used the same "feeling" of pulling from the elbows my back felt way better (well worse because I was hitting it harder but i felt it there is all I mean).
>>
>>40336934
Set it to 'sedentary' not 'moderate activity'
>>
Where have all the oly threads gone?
>>
>>40343918
You're getting enough protein already
>>
>>40344673
He didn't specify his weight.
>>
>>40344673
>>40344686
I mean right now I'm getting around 100 consistently, including a protein shake. If I double the protein shake I can get around 160-170.

I weigh 160lbs, 6'.
>>
Will i get loose skin if i started cutting? 74 kg 5'8?
>>
>>40335157
>>40336719

Very buddhist of you. I likes it.
>>
>>40344725
Unlikely, you generally need to be morbidly obese or obese for a long period of time. At that height/weight its unlikely. And even if you did get some if you start lifting and putting on some muscle it should work itself out.
>>
>>40337795
Hey man. Shit's fucked- sorry you're going through that.

I'm very recently out the other side of similar stuff and I want to echo what the other two have said: if you've become apathetic/low-motivation, really do just force yourself to the gym three times in one week, if only for two or three compound lifts. Made the world of difference for me. Physiologically I'm not sure if it's low test that is the root of this, but that's incidental-- lifting works.

It's a bit humbling to go through in one way though: you imagine your brooding self is a deep ocean of latent unresolved traumas, and then you begin to lift yourself out of it with taking care of the physical essentials, and the evidence suggests that you're more akin to a dog that needs regular exercise...
>>
>>40339565

It would be unclear to a beginner, so you're forgiven, but that's not really the most helpful question you can ask of a protein powder at this stage.

You'll reap big rewards if you (read the sticky and) start thinking of what you eat, including protein powder, in terms of its macronutritional content. Work out how much protein/carb/fat you need to to work progressively to your goal, and ask yourself how supplementing with this protein (look at the nutritional info) will help.

Good luck, bub. I reckon you're gonna make it.
>>
>>40339858

depends where you're based / if you have access to healthcare that won't ruin you. Go see the doctors anyway. Before next week.

Being sick like that for a fortnight is not normal, as other poster said. You want to know what the hell is making you ill for that long, even if it clears up in the next week. You might be able to avoid having a repeat encounter if you find out what it is.
>>
>>40342934
Chicken soup, stay hydrated
>>
>>40340281

I'll read between the lines hear and infer that you're asking for cute little ways to increase your total daily energy expenditure. Like, little things you can do to your day to burn more calories at no effort?

You can find shit loads of listicles on the internet with lots of suggestions - making your food spicier, drinking green tea, eating grapefruits for breakfast, putting cinnamon on your oats rather than porridge - and they all do work. But they work only vanishingly modestly. These little shortcuts that Women's Health suggests are really a lie you're being sold. Invest loads of effort in doing little tricks to boost your metabolism is going to screw with your thinking: 'oh, i guess i can have a mars bar, after all i'm doing 30 things to boost my metabolism'. And then all of the effect, and 10x more, is undone.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no amount of metabolism-boosting tricks is going to have as good an effect as a disciplined diet and exercise program.
>>
>>40344431
Those plg fags are taking over, but secretly those threads are actually gay with mostly trap material
>>
>>40345193
Wow you're gay
>>
>>40345398
feedback always welcome.
>>
Hey everyone I need your help.

I am currently a skinny 5'11 150 pound college student. Last year my classes were easy and I was trying to impress a girl so I worked out alot and even got as big as 168 at some point but after that I had lots of classes and got very sick for around a month and lost all my gains and now I feel like im starting from the negative. My question to you is, while I enjoy lifting ALOT, I have never really been able to find an all around good program for me and now I can be lifting basicly any day of the week so I need your help in finding that, Im not beginner to this so I can take on a hard program I just want one thats all around good abd thatll get me back better than what I was before, thanks everyone!
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.