[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any cardio fags here? I got super disgustingly fat and to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484152959201.jpg (284KB, 1110x982px) Image search: [Google]
1484152959201.jpg
284KB, 1110x982px
Any cardio fags here? I got super disgustingly fat and to be honest I never cared much about having huge muscles seeing as I have naturally big arms and shoulders.

I'm about to start doing cardio again and I want to hear what you guys do for cardio. I'm planning on alternating riding a bike and running so I don't hurt my knees.

Pic 1/10th related.
>>
>>40332122
you will burn more fat if you lift as well as doing cardio

lift first, then do cardio after
>>
>>40332122
It's all about the diet m8. Try to keep it to 2000 calories or less a day. Diet is the main focus for weight loss. Cardio just helps speed the process
>>
do about 45 minutes on an elliptical in the morning and some lifting with a friend off and on at night. down 55 pounds from my heaviest 400.
>>
is biking any fun ?
l bought a bike 2 years ago, used it for a few months but not regularly, only to hang out with friends (it was mostly short distances so nothing hard)
>>
Fatass on the road to recovery here
I've gone from running out of breath at brisk walks to doing 5k jogs everyday in about a month
Also throw in half an hour on an exercise bike
Diet control is very important, more so than exercise
So far lost about 30 pounds in 6 weeks
>>
>>40332122
For my cardio i usually do 10 minutes of casual walking/incline, and then 20 minutes of HIIT/hill sprints

gets my heart pumping and feels good as fuck

>>40332263
Biking can be really fun, yeah. In the spring/summer i'll just go cruise around at night and go for 20-30 mile rides around town. all by myself just listening to music and having some quality time to think about shit. In the winter i mostly just commute by bike though because desu it's kind of a hassle to always have to layer up so much when it's cold out
>>
>>40332122
>that picture

does it really need to be explained to so many fucking idiots?
>>
>>40332122
What a cunt
>>
>>40332122
I'm 100kg, training for my first marathon in October. Averaging 20-25 miles a week at the moment and running a modified ws4sb routine 4x a week too.
>>
>>40332122
I run because i like it and because it's easier, I would bike to but it's hard when you live in a big city. What you should do depends on what you like doing and what your goals are. What ever you decide just find/make a plan and stick to it and obviously change your diet.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>40332122
https://youtu.be/5kTN-RRuVWw?t=52s
one of the best video on a topic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.