[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saliva testosterone tests / low-T general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 51XyaEP25KL.jpg (33KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
51XyaEP25KL.jpg
33KB, 500x344px
So I'm suspecting I have low T. I can do no fap for weeks and not even get a morning wood. No random erections throughout the day and no desire to break no fap except for boredom. Alan Thrall says this means you have low test. I also often feel like I'm lacking motivation to get shit done. On the other hand I'm pretty lean which contradicts the theory.
Anyone have diagnosed low test and can elaborate the symptoms a little more?
How often do you guys get erections when waking up and throughout the day when on no fap and when not? (no homo)

Has anyone tried out these Testosterone saliva test kits that get sent to a laboratory? They're affordable (around 30$ on amazon including the lab test) and seem pretty easy to use. Are those results meaningful?
>>
>>40331271
Bump
>>
>>40331271
Also, when having sex with my gf her bull always has a firmer and longer erection than me.
>>
Just hop on test.
It costs less than $20 a month to cruise on 200mg.
>>
>>40331509
cost isn't even the issue. I'm just worried it will fuck me up long term. If I went to a doctor, I'd get bloodworks and PCT and whatnot
>>
>>40331509
where can i buy some?
>>
>German
>Low-t

all the turks are stealing your testosterone because we are very strong big men
>>
>>40331729
I wouldn't have a problem with that if we didn't also have to pay for your asses on welfare...
>>
>>40331271
Just go get a blood test man but yeah that sounds like low test unless you are cutting hard.
>>
>>40331509
Is it that easy though? Do you have experience?
>>
>>40331952

Yes.
I've been cruising for over 2 years.
Did one blast of 500mg test but didn't like how big I was getting.
The only side effect is balls shrink a bit.
Every other aspect of life has improved. From work life to sexual performance and confidence talking to men and women.

I get blood tests every 4 months and so far nothing has come back out of the ordinary (aside of test levels, of course)
>>
>>40331981
where do you get test?
>>
>>40331981
What were your levels before you got on? Ive had low test since 19, 22 now and still no trt with 390 mg/ln. Im nervous cause i want to have kids in the future which i know you can but can get complicated.
>>
File: Venasour.png (71KB, 242x183px) Image search: [Google]
Venasour.png
71KB, 242x183px
>>40333612
>390 is low T

got blood work done, came back at 290 T, still not Low enough for TRT
>>
>>40331981
Do y'all just go to a doc and ask for a blood test? Tell them you're using steroids?
>>
>>40331509
not OP, got no idea on my test levels(will soon have a test to check it out out of curiosity) and how low, in general, on Europe(Portugal if some tugabro is around here) do you have to be to get pharmacy test?

wouldnt mind doing test to have high levels throughout all my life but I'm not running it without getting it from a legit, good source and cycling it properly to not have health problems.
>>
>>40334081
It is low, 290 is low too. Below the 300 healthy range. Its not normal for a 19 year old not to get morning wood and only be able to bust once a day if that. Theres a stigma around prescribing trt and the range of healthy level is wrong and outdated. They took fatass, old men, etc and designed this list to be used by all men. Doesnt make sense
>>
>>40334155
>>40334155
by the way, I've been cutting for a few months slowly
will this affect heavily my T-Levels?
>>
Any supplements could help rise test or is everything snakeoil?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.