[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like their body image fluctuates through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: body-dysmorphic-disorder-signs.jpg (35KB, 450x392px) Image search: [Google]
body-dysmorphic-disorder-signs.jpg
35KB, 450x392px
In the same day I will look at my self and see a chubby shit then later see a lean, muscular toned six pack in the mirror. Is this body dysmorphia?
>>
>>40330415
ARE U ME?
>>
it really depends on mirrors and lightning in the room
with good lightning i look like solid ottermode and with shitty lightning i look like a 50 year old accountant
>>
>>40330415
no, my image fluctuations are not that bad at all. you have dismorphia
>>
File: 1304035874388.jpg (39KB, 399x266px) Image search: [Google]
1304035874388.jpg
39KB, 399x266px
I do, and it seems to get worse the more I train. I'm coming up on about a year, lost close to 40 lbs of fat, but even though I'm nearing 10% body fat, sometimes I look halfway decent, close to having visible abs...then some random morning I look like gaunt, emaciated and with some weird muffin top around the belt.
>>
The first day you lift is the last day you'll look big in the mirror
>>
no this just means you still have ways to go before you make it

everyday i look in the mirror i see a shredded sikkunt ready to make the day his bitch
>>
File: we share that feel as a society.png (64KB, 976x600px) Image search: [Google]
we share that feel as a society.png
64KB, 976x600px
Thought I was the only one pham ;~;
>>
Depends on the clothes I wear and season I guess.

In college I just tend to wear baggier clothes so even I forget the type of figure I actually have and people usually treat me differently than when I wear form fitting clothes.
>>
>>40330415
Lighting.
>>
>normally wear trackpants at the gym
>wear shorts this time
>legs look super skinny
Feels bad man
>>
>>40330415
You need to take into account one very important thing. Your current mood.
>>
>Doing IF
>all day long feel good when i look in the mirror
>7-8 pm rolls around and i have my dinner
>feel like i look like shit from then on
>mfw
>>
>>40330415
It's mostly from food, you'll look best in the morning cause you're dehydrated and your stomach is empty.
>>
>>40332617

You look best after you eat carbs and you're carbed up and when you're lifting because you're pumped

you look like shit in the morning because you've bene starving for 8 hours

retard
>>
>>40332634

I think I look better lean

faggot
>>
>>40330415
literally me
>>
>>40332617
>>40332617
>>40332617

This this this
>>
>>40332651

>not looking lean because he ate fucking breakfast

How dyel and disgusting are you? how fat?
>>
File: IMG_1989.jpg (880KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.jpg
880KB, 2250x3000px
>>40332686
I just had McDonalds for lunch. Still looked better this morning.
>>
>>40332686
The leaner you are the more eating is going to push out your stomach.

Eating a huge steak won't show on someone that's 300 lbs. A skinny guy will look like he's pregnant
>>
>>40330500
fugg
>>
my body image fluctuates from "KILL IT WITH FIRE" to "not too shabby"

so basically I don't look into mirrors anymore
>>
>>40333642
I have the opposite.

If I look in the mirror and like what I see

>It's working! Can't wait to get back in the gym!

If I hate what I see

>Fuck... I really need to step it up in the gym
>>
>>40330415
after I eat big I actually look way bigger (I mean not only fat but stronger muscles and all) until food gets digested and take a shit and if I stay long w/o eating it's the opposite.
Mirrors and lighting also affect your image like anons said
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.