[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel about wearing pic related to the gym /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

How would you feel about wearing pic related to the gym /fit/? I want to as it is is comfy, but don't want to look like a gym douche desu
>>
File: 1484816526632.png (321KB, 492x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484816526632.png
321KB, 492x415px
Dont. I can see that you think people who use these in a gym are gym douches, so unless you want to be one dont use them. Meanwhile, less judgmental people will keep using them and get maximum comfy in their gyms. You are literally part of the problem that you want to solve, which is not to be judged for something you are not just because you are using a tank top in a GYM. Go you!
>>
File: wearwtfyouwant.jpg (848KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wearwtfyouwant.jpg
848KB, 1440x2560px
>>40327074

>>40327074

I wear shit like this all the time but I've working out for a good while so I look somewhat decent in one. With that being said, most people don't give a shit what you wear to the gym unless you're one of those faggot guys that wear the spandex bottoms with no shorts over them. As long as you're not a wearing this shit your first day in the gym and curling in the squat rack or right in front of the dumbbell area, go for it bro. pic related, is me
>>
stop being so goddamn insecure for starters. a piece of clothing doesnt define you.
>>
I wear one for the comfort aspect as I'm not particularly big - I'm probably above average in the gym,but seriously who cares,for a bunch of tall handsome guys with 8" cocks and massive lifts everyone is really insecure on this board
>>
>>40327074
Honestly took me a few years to feel comfortable wearing one but once I was I can't imagine wearing t shirts when lifting anymore. If you're comfortable wearing one, then wear one, if you're not then don't.
>>
>>40327074
>Do you look good enough to wear them
Do it, don't look like an ass.
>Are you a fatty or a DYEL
pls no

Also >>40327136 is right
>Giving a fuck about what people ON A GYM think about you
>Not shutting their mouths when you actually get bigger overtime
>>
Just don't ever wear a tanktop
>>
Never really considered wearing anything other than a T-shirt, don't give much thought to what others wear.
>>
>>40327074
is it really warm where you live? If it's less than 25-28°C in your gym, it's just stupid to wear one of those.
>>
I'd wear him like a glove
>>
>>40327074
Same thing as girls wearing booty shorts. You look like a slut garnering attention.

Be that a pro or con. It's up to you.
>>
>>40327220
same desu.

>>40327074
I used to really overthink what i wore to the gym but not it doesn't matter. I'm comfortable wearing a tank top one day then long sleeve shirt the next. it honestly doesn't matter.

Even if some guy is totally scrawny and weak, i wouldn't really think twice about him wearing a sleeveless shirt or whatever
>>
>>40327074
That really isnt that bad - the nipple vests where the neck scoops down past the chest are douchey but that's just a plain vest OP, get a grip.
>>
>>40327221
You have to go back Muhammad.
>>
I am a DYEL now after of 6 months of gym. Started lifting as skelly and have worn tank tops every time I went to the gym. Stop being so insecure.
>>
I prefer these.
>>
>>40328579
Fat mac pls stay
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.