[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

curls = pain in wrists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eternal auschwitz mode.jpg (76KB, 578x662px) Image search: [Google]
eternal auschwitz mode.jpg
76KB, 578x662px
help! these curls give me pain in both wrists (ouside part). what am I doing wrong? gripping the bar too wide/ too narrow? does anybdy else have that problem too?
>>
>>40326662
Tendinitis maybe. Use dumbells
>>
>>40326662
had this problem, you're either having a bad grip or/and bend the wrist too far in order to bring up the weight.

as for the grip, don't rest the bar on the middle of your hands.instead, hold it in the strip where those callouses appear, just below where the fingers connect to your hand.and grip the bar with fingers.

try buying a wrist wrap because they block you from over-bending your wrists.

if you dont want long term effects fix your lifting form immediately.
>>
weak test cuck with small hands.
>>
i had issues doing straight bar curls aswell, my wrist just doesnt have the mobility to be forced in the position a straight bar does (same thing goes for other exercises that force my wrist to be fulle turned away from me like chinups)

instead i do ez bar curls and dumbell curls since they dont force my wrist to be twisted so far
>>
File: zap.jpg (8KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
zap.jpg
8KB, 300x240px
Manlet.
>>
>>40327123
*that said it didnt give me pain in the area you circled, it just hurt me wrist in the middle. so might not be relevant to your situation
>>
>>40326928
thanks bro
>>40327127
183 cm. is that manlet?
>>
Switch to ez bar and dumbbells mate. I have the same problem when I try to curl over 25kg
>>
>>40327123
>>40327243
>>40326690
it worked fine now with dumbells! ez bar still hurts, would not recommend
>>
Had my wrists broken and they still hurt even with lightweight dumbbells. Straps helped me a lot there.
>>
Dont push it bro

Had a chiropractor friend show me this, basically if you put you grip your thumb and push your wrist forward, it should 'stretch' the muscle, worked for me, you can also try doing it more than once for as long as the pai ngoes away

goodluck friend
>>
>>40326662
I have to use wrist wraps and dumb bells. Straight bar, ez bar it's all the same. Very uncomfortable.
>>
You arent doing them correctly, you are flaring your wrists

Look at me

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOR7fyTDq0B/

Im so much stronger than you all
>>
>>40327899
>curls 135 8 times
>i can barely curl 20s with cheat form
Kill me
>>
>>40328947
>Kill me
it wouldn't be difficult puny man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.