[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The perfect preworkout doesn't exi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

The perfect preworkout doesn't exi-
>>
>>40323579
Fuck this shit. Made me grind my teeth when I had a prescription all through high school and made my dick soft. Fuck adderall.
>>
>>40323579
Enjoy the mood swings, loss of muscle mass, endurance loss, dependence, depression and irritability

t. 33 year old former addy user in college and post grad

Good money in sales tho
>>
>>40323593
>>40323602
Oh yeah forgot about the sexual sides.
>>
>>40323602
Question : I take an EC stack that i need to cycle regularly, Why? becuase i get STRONG mood swings

Like fucking on top of the world ('Oh man this is how i should always feel!" almost like when you're drunk kind of feeling of confidence) Then i go down to a lowest low , like i wonder what the fuck i have been doing my whole life and why shouldnt i just fucking jump off a bridge. All happends within a 1-3 hour window right after taking them.

caffeine has barely any affect on me otherwise and ephedrin doesnt hit me as strong but when they are mixed i get the insane mood swings.

Whats happening to me and should i take adderall?
>>
>>40323593
>>40323602
None of that has happened to me. How much were you taking?
>>
>>40323855
30mg XR
>>
>>40323579
Fuck no dude i took that shit along with 3 scoops of 4 c and almost had a god damn heart attack
>>
>>40323976
>three scoops of 4c
>blaming the adderall
?
>>
>>40323667
It affects dopamine and/or serotonin levels in your brain. Same as addy just with different mechanisms.

When I eventually came off addy (I wasn't addicted so it was easy) I eventually started using EC also for my cutting. It works but has similar effects for me too. I had to stop completely when I got sinus infections after a week of using no matter what.

It's a bronchodilator, which is why you can breathe so easily on it. EC DOES have lasting side effects, same as addy, although my proof is anecdotal.

Just use everything in moderation don't be dumb like me and abuse it for too long.

>>40323855
20mg a couple times a day. Sometimes 3x a day.

They dropped it to 30mg total a day eventually. The mood swings still happen due to blood sugar levels and hunger, even if the dosage is correct and the chemicals in your brain are somehow level.

I never took the XR btw. Didn't like it.
>>
>>40324131
Well fuck that'll do it, I don't exceed 20mgs per day.
>>
>>40323602
>has a sales job
>needs adderall

You probably lie to your friends up and down too.

Youre a fucking loser.
>>
>>40324131
Holy shit dude, I think I have problems and I only take 10 mg of IR a day
>>
>>40324197
I meant selling the addy you projecting fag

I'm in STEM
>>
>>40324214
It was like 10 years ago bro. Adderall wasn't as regulated and doctors didn't know shit.

At least now you know you can take 60mg without dying. Talk about a high wew lads that was some good feels
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.