[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have ANY chance of looking like a human before summer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: ayyylmao.png (661KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ayyylmao.png
661KB, 480x640px
Do I have ANY chance of looking like a human before summer?
>>
>>40322208
No, but you can look better than you do right now faggot. Post height and weight. If your a manlet you may be able to look average by then.
>>
>>40322497
184cm/6 feet
93kg/205 lbs
>>
>>40322505
Lift and eat at a deficit. Start doing cardio. Count your calories. Drink nothing but water. You will look much better in a few months. Good luck anon.
>>
>>40322545
Any guesses on my BF%?
>>
>>40322609
25-30
>>
Jesus fucking Christ. Count your fucking calories and macros. If it isn't on your tracking spreadsheet it doesn't go past your lips. Cut at LEAST 800 calories. Drink ONLY water. Wax that fucking chest hair off. Do SL 5x5 + CouchTo5K. If you manage to listen to what I say you MIGHT have a chance of looking normal by June.
>>
>>40322640
But anon, I heard that doing cardio while lifting is a meme and more detrimental than beneficial
>>
>>40322650
>I heard that doing cardio while lifting is a meme and more detrimental than beneficial
Yeah if you've in fucking shape and already have a strength foundation. The point of doing lifting is to increase your mobility and keep what little muscle your body has while you aggressively shed off the fat. Newbie gains will come even at a deficit for fucks sake. just do what I said. Or do you still think you know better than me?
>>
File: Epic+beard_416af0_5080232[1].png (326KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
Epic+beard_416af0_5080232[1].png
326KB, 500x685px
>>40322666
>mobility
>>
>>40322650
That's if you actually have muscle mass to lose and aren't just an amorphous blob.

I agree with>>40322640
LIFT 3 days a week, CARDIO 3 days a week. 1 day to rest or kys.
>>
>>40322666
>Yeah if you've in fucking shape and already have a strength foundation
cardio is good for anyone who likes to have a healthy heart....so tired of this "cardio will kill your gains", you're a useless man if you cant at least jog a mile or two. Satanic trip six tho
>>
>>40322666
I'm not the main poster I'm a rando who just wanted to ask cos I wasn't sure. Thanks for the answer brah!
>>
>>40322720
>implying he doesn't have muscles underneath all that flab
>>
>>40322650
Cardio being a meme is a meme you dip. As long as your counting calories you should be able to adjust for however much your burning during cardio(its less than you think). In OP's case, it doesn't even matter as the goal is to lose weight first and foremost, then add muscle mass. The cut gives him time to work on technique too
>>
>>40322786
>The cut gives him time to work on technique too

But I've been lifting for 3 years. Started at 300 lbs.

t. OP
>>
In a similar situation as OP. Concerning macros n shit I don't really have the funds to keep buying meat all the time. Would it be okay to just take protein shakes errday?

I'd probably only be getting like 70g of protein a day but i feel like thats better than the say 30g without the shakes.
>>
>>40322846
Bullshit. You've been permabulkkng for 3 years maybe.
>>
>>40322762
Any spare muscle fibers eking out a meager existence in his folds are inconsequential. If he doesn't lift while cutting hes going to go from looking like a cow patty to a dog shit.
>>
>>40322858
Nah, I've been lifting for 3 years and in that time I've lost about 100 lbs. I just fell for the Stronglifts meme early on and that fucked me bad. Now I'm on 531 and everything is fine.

t. still OP
>>
>>40322853
I mean, getting all your protein from a well balanced diet would be optimal but shakes work if its the only way you can get it.

>>40322902
What are your main lifts at?
>>
Follow the five Cs if you want to be THE CHAD THUNDERCOCK

Calore counting
You have to keep an eye on what you eat, you can be eating too much and get fat or eat to little and be a twink. Food is no longer a toy and eating is no longer something to do when you're bored or a mindless act.

Calisthenics
Why calisthenics? Because it will make you realize how fat you are. You'll get strong in many ways and it will build a body and base of strength stamina and flexibility that is invaluable.
Plus you can't cheat yourself out of a workout by saying the gym is to far away or some other bullshit. All you need is the floor and a place to do chinups or pullups.

Cardio
VITAL to your overal health, burning extra calories, and digging in a bitches guts when she's gasping for breath and begging for mercy. It's not just about running or jogging. It's about overal activity AS WELL AS stressing your aerobic and even anerobic system. It can be anything from power walking, swimming, playing a sport, going hard with the yard work or HIIT, or TABATA.

Curlbro routine
You want to look good correct? Then do the routine that men do to look good. The curl bro routine. Curls, bench, ohp, bent barbell row, tricep pushdowns or tricep extensions. This is what seperates men from the muscle obese bodybuilders with fucked natty test levels and fat power lifter with ruined joints with fucked natty test levels.

Consistency
It's self explanitory.
The biggest failing of anything is not keeping up with it. Not continuing to do what you need to do to get it done.
>>
>>40322208

summer 2020 perhaps.
>>
>>40322902
You've been doing a beginner routine for 3 years?
>>
>>40322786
What technique you retard?
He's trying to lose weight and look good for the summer not perfect his fucking squat.
>>
>>40322902
>ducked up by a beginner routine

Your problem was doing a beginner routine for 3 FUCKING years. Post your numbers or you're lyinf
>>
File: auschwitz.jpg (63KB, 339x509px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz.jpg
63KB, 339x509px
>>40322941
Your right, lifting weights properly and having muscles contribute absolutely nothing to a good looking beach body. He should just eat 1000 calories a day and show up to the beach Auschwitz mode, that'll impress Stacy and Chad :-^)
>>
>>40322208
GOOD GOD WHAT IS THIS CREATURE?
>>
>>40322505
I've got your stats but I look a lot better than that, what gives?
>>
>>40323009
>Your right, lifting weights properly and having muscles contribute absolutely nothing to a good looking beach body. He should just eat 1000 calories a day and show up to the beach Auschwitz mode, that'll impress Stacy and Chad :-^)

Don't do that thing where you try to jump to some extreme in a pathetic attempt to make me look bad and yourself correct.
You're a faggot and a retard and one of the fuckwads who's been shilling strength training and CORRECT TECHNIQUE to people who just want to look better and get fit.

Nothing in your entire previous post was productive or helpful to anyone.
>>
>>40323037

this dude must be mostly fat to have those stats.
>>
File: fakesmile.jpg (4KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
fakesmile.jpg
4KB, 291x173px
>>40323079

>Don't do that thing where you try to jump to some extreme in a pathetic attempt to make me look bad and yourself correct

It's called a straw man argument
>>
>>40323079
Are you retarded? He is going to look like shit if he does nothing but cut calories and cardio. If all he wants is weight loss thats fine I guess, but if he wants to look good at the beach he needs to keep whatever meager muscle he's got underneath all that fat and build on it after the cut. The best way to build muscle is weightlifting, I'm not trying to shill strength training or powerlifting. I assumed that anyone with a body like that would be a novice lifter.
>>
>>40323195
>>40323195
You can build muscle doing any form of resistance.
Secondly, Strength training alone will get you nothing but bigger squat numbers and large thighs.

I posted >>40322921
>>
>>40323221
You seem to be under the impression I'm some kind of SS fag advocating for squatting 3x a week. Calisthenics, cardio, and weight lifting are all important. Accessories are important for aesthetics. I fucking love pull ups.
I was just saying that if he was going to use traditional barbell exercises(which he should), a cut would be the perfect time to go light, re-evaluate his techniques and make sure he is doing exercises safely and efficiently.
>>
>>40322717
that picture is why every woman isn't fit to be a mother
>>
>>40322937
I didn't do it for 3 years, more like 16-18 months before switching.

>>40322974
Press: 50kg so about 110lbs
Bench: 75kg so about 165lbs
Squat: 120kg so about 265lbs
Deadlift: 135kg so about 298lbs

Only now starting to do curls and extensions because I'm a fucking idiot for following 5/3/1 religiously.
>>
File: ihan vitun läski äiä.png (404KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ihan vitun läski äiä.png
404KB, 480x640px
>>40323780
This is me from the side, too.
>>
>>40323898
watch out a ninja stabbed you from behind
>>
File: assburger.jpg (8KB, 245x279px) Image search: [Google]
assburger.jpg
8KB, 245x279px
>>40323913
I don't understand the joke
>>
>>40322208
Well you could start by actually lifting weights.
There's absolutely no reason for you to look like that at these stats >>40322505
if you were making any effort
>>
>>40324078
SO WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG? TELL ME

I LIFT 4 TIMES A WEEK

I DO CARDIO 3 TIMES A WEEK

I EAT HEALTHY

DO I HAVE TO ROID TO LOOK FUCKING NORMAL AFTER RECOVERING FROM MORBID OBESITY?
>>
Fuck every one of you faggots. I'm out.

t. OP
>>
>>40324110
No, you just have to eat less. You can cardio till the morning comes, but you won't lose weight unless you eat less than your TDEE. Which you obviously aren't if you're staying as fucking fat as you are.
>>
>>40324184
>actually lift weights
>what do you mean?
>eat less

Quality advice as always /fit/
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.