[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Chad/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1486484126597.jpg (150KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486484126597.jpg
150KB, 1080x1080px
Can you even imagine what their life is like? What I would give to start again with these genetics

>mfw genetics is all that matters
>>
File: 1456575717300.jpg (43KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1456575717300.jpg
43KB, 500x399px
>Can you even imagine what their life is like?

No.
>>
>muh fantasy world
you're you, make the best of it
>>
>post pics of dudes who surf every day of their lives
"Muh life is so unfair because genetics"

Not gonna make it.
>>
>>40320917
Maybe you need to start focusing on things you actually have control over.
>>
>>40320917
Not to mention it's photoshopped, are they good looking? Yes. Look at that photoshop on the abs nips and arm area. I'm pretty sure his jaw is a little shopped too.
>>
>>40320917
holy fuck, this is a whole new level of pathetic
>>
>>40320917
lol they arnt even fit, seriously is this what you aspire to be? your life must be sad
>>
>slightly above average looking
>fit
>have puberty gyno

You all don't the struggle. I've never been fat and developed moderate gyno through puberty. I look slightly above average and I have an aesthetic physique. Thanks to gyno I have zero self confidence and refuse to take my shirt off in virtually any scenario to show off my gains. I know it's not a huge deal relatively, but I've cemented it as such and it kills me. I simply cannot function in an intimate scenario because of it. I got dealt a slightly above average genetic hand (some i could be happy with) but the gyno just disgusts me.
>>
>>40322842

I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors. Posting via handy is apparently not my strongest trait
>>
lets just cut the bullshit about height and face and just talk about body. do you guys even have a fit body or are just fat asses complaining? someone post the pic of that ugly ass dude with a fit body. you know the one Im talking about. the one where he has glasses on and has long hair or something.
>>
File: 498233022.jpg (72KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
498233022.jpg
72KB, 684x513px
i got above average genetics i'd say, but due to mental illness I'm a fat lazy slob constantly struggling to not overeat or to get to the gym

genetics don't mean shit, your nurtured upbringing and having a quality family is more of an indicator of a good life & future, I had nether
>>
>>40322842
Same bro. We're both going to make it :')
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.