[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you hate your life so much you're losing all motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1433257157566.jpg (41KB, 424x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433257157566.jpg
41KB, 424x640px
>tfw you hate your life so much you're losing all motivation to lift anymore
>tfw you have zero appetite and you can feel your gains dissappearing
>tfw you can't even sleep without taking sleeping pills anymore
>Seeing a reflection of yourself makes you cringe because you realise you're an ugly 22 year old loser with nothing in your life and nobody cares about you or loves you

What's the point anymore, /fit/?
I just feel like my life is shit and pointless.
She's with someone else
It's too late for me
I'll never have a hot/young gf that actually cares about me.

I feel like I want someone to just end my life because I don't have the balls to do it myself.
>>
Mate, start taking steroids.

Why the fuck not?
And they are awesome. They motivate the fuck out of you.
>>
>>40319750

I don't know where to get any. I've tried to find them, no success.
>>
>>40319757

eroids. Google it.
>>
File: hulk373767.jpg (48KB, 650x383px) Image search: [Google]
hulk373767.jpg
48KB, 650x383px
>>40319738
Lol at these neets thinking 22 is the end of the line.
>31
>live with my dad, no rent, just have to clean around
>part time job going nowhere
>bring over girls and tell them dad is roommate
>no hobbies except vidya and working out

Still never feel depressed, no trouble sleeping, plenty of friends and happy.
>>
>>40319738
in my experience if you make it through the lowest of the lows the times where it's good are significantly better, and that if you can make it through this time it won't ever be this low and your next low will be higher than this.

one day someones not going to be able to stop thinking about you and vice versa and you'll look back at the hard times as just something in the past that you made it through. my gf left me for another guy a few months ago and its been hard but i dont want to kill myself because you never know whats gonna happen why not just wait and see. 5 years ago my life was meaningless and so much stuff happened in 5 years its ridiculous.
>>
>>40319738
We're here for you op
>>
>tfw you have zero appetite and you can feel your gains dissappearing

i wish i had no appetite
t.fatfuck
>>
>>40320418
This anon gets it. I got cheated on then left twice in six months. I'm never letting a woman have that control of me again because I'm just going to focus on myself.
>>
>>40319738
22 is nothing you baby. You can fuck hot young women well into your 30s. Sack up and handle your shit.
>>
>>40319837
goals desu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.