[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, how the fuck I stop my dick from fucking precumming all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (23KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
23KB, 645x773px
/fit/, how the fuck I stop my dick from fucking precumming all the damn time.

>go over to gf's house
>walks around in bra and panties around me
>basically have a boner all the time i hang with her.
>dick spurts out buckets of precum like someone didn't close a sink faucet all the way.
>boxer briefs gets hella stained with precum.

I've had a few close calls and just straight up fuck her but having precum stained boxer briefs aren't fucking sexy and i feel wet spots sometimes.

help pls.
>>
That's weird the girl i was fucking made it a point to tease me right to get me leaking. She thought it was really hot
>>
>>40314695
It means you're a really healthy man, OP.

I don't think this could be stopped, since that would mean to stop thinking of sex with your gf and that would make you look gay as fuark.

Just don't worry, it's normal since you just want to breed really bad with your gf.
>>
>>40314695
Its Normal breh, i precum when holding hands with my gf at this point. Its what we do
>>
fugg reading this thread now I think I'm weird for almost never getting any precum and when I do it's barely anything.
>>
>>40314846
let's trade
>>
>>40314786
I'm not sure if that's sweet or bizarre
>>
Same here.

Always leaking a bit with the morning boner, leaking when kissing, cuddling etc. Hell, I even leaked when I was talking with girls with whom I had sex. Probaly just means that your penis won't shut down any time soon.

Just enjoy it , OP, it's actually kinda fun knowing that thing is ready to go 24/7
>>
>>40314695
Nigga that's a good thing, as anon said that's great, your little swimmers get a better chance to impregnate.

Think of it and make her think of it like it's her getting wet for you.

Or you could just masturbate a plenty and dehydrate yourself.
>>
Anyone in this thread not a teenager?
>>
>>40315021
>>
>>40314786

fucking kek
>>
>>40315021
OP here, 21
>>
>>40315021
The guy who never leaks here, also never leaked when I was a teen I doubt age makes any difference. I'm also horny af all the time and want to fuck my gf 3-4 times a day.
>>
>>40314695
You explain it to her.
My girlfriend loves my precum because she knows I am generally interested in her. Either way it's natural. If you're scared for a girl to see your precum you're never going to have good sex. I can only imagine what other little things you fill your mind with.

Good luck bro. <3
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.