[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Connor Murphy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

This guy has height and weight very similar to me (6'2'', 86-88 kg). What I'm wondering, what is his approximate bodyfat?

I will add my picture in the next post and would like to know what bodyfat % you give me. When I got it measured on Omron scales, it said 14%.

Now, which parts of my body should I improve and work on (inb4 "everything / DYEL") to get a body more similar to his?

Thanks.
>>
File: body.jpg (157KB, 900x390px) Image search: [Google]
body.jpg
157KB, 900x390px
So posting my picture here.

Right now I'm 86 kg, 6'2''.
>>
File: dawsons_creek.jpg (161KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
dawsons_creek.jpg
161KB, 620x412px
6'2
>>
>>40304121
Kek he's actually a 6'2 manlet, even that girl is almost as tall as him, you can see the disappointment in her eyes

>inb4 she's mirin, no she's and you could notice that if you weren't a virgin xDD
>>
>>40304211
You think he is lying about his height?

Google says he is 6'1'', some places 6'2''. Not much of a difference.

Anyway, my point still stands.

Which parts of my body to improve and what bodyfat % would you give me. Goal is to reach max aesthetics.
>>
>>40304130
you natty?
the biggest difference between you and him is the arm size, and the shoulders
but getting big arms is a pain in the ass if you're natty
>>
Yep, he's you after a nice 16 week tren+test cycle
>>
>>40304121
I would guess Conor is about 8%. You look similar to me at 12-13%
>>
>>40304364
Conor doesn't roid. You're just weak willed and you're genetic failure
>>
>>40304385
>Conor doesn't roid.
ahahah
>>
>>40304353
>you natty?

Yes.

>the biggest difference between you and him is the arm size, and the shoulders

Yes, probably. Need to work those arms, shoulders and trapeze.

>>40304385
He is a professional athlete. All professional athletes roid for performance if not for size or aesthetics.
>>
File: bateman_mirror.jpg (16KB, 458x451px) Image search: [Google]
bateman_mirror.jpg
16KB, 458x451px
>>40304225
that's because imperial is fucking shit tier for precise measurements
>http://www.modelmanagement.com/model/connor-murphy/
lists him as 188cm which is around 6'2" but I'm 5cm taller and I'm roughly 6'3" (then there's half an inch) but 5cm is almost 2"

>tfw his chest is listed as 112cm
>tfw mine is 96cm
>tfw Im same weight but taller

>>40304121
the shit I would do to that bitch in a shower
>I mean the long hair bitch
>n-no homo
>>
>>40304412
One of the things that flagged roids to me was him saying that he does less ROM on chest days so he doesn't activate triceps because they grow too much
>>
>>40304449
>tfw have to do shit roam or I leave humanity behind
being normie is a pain reeeee
>>
>>40304412
I think he isn't natty but when the fuck did he become a professional athlete
>>
>>40304431
OP here.

I just measured myself in chest. EXACTLY 112 CM circumference. Basically IDENTICAL as him.

Regarding waist - I'm not sure if he is NATURALLY 82 cm. If I suck in my stomach and measure at the most narrow point, then yes, I am also 82 cm.

My shoe size is 44, his is 46.

Height is identical.

I guess our bodies really are very similar. Maybe I need to gain more muscle in chest, arms, shoulders and lose some 3-4% of BF and pretty much there.
>>
>>40304504
Here it says he is.

His salary is 2.4 mil. FML
>>
File: connor-murphy-2016-7166.jpg (6KB, 145x200px) Image search: [Google]
connor-murphy-2016-7166.jpg
6KB, 145x200px
>>40304522
This isn't Connor Murphy the bodybuilder you retard,it's a complete other guy.
Pic related
>>
>>40304522
That's not him you fucking retard
>>
>>40304541
>>40304543
lol, Google Results are inaccurate then ha ha
>>
>>40304522
Oh shit, he could prank girls so hard with these google results. Muscles are one thing but imagine he woudl find a way to let the girls think he earns 2,7 million annually. Also the cringe would be off the limits. Getting hard just thinking about it.
>>
>>40304568
He should totally do a video, but Google might change this info as I already submitted incorrect info to them.
>>
>>40304506
>Basically IDENTICAL as him.
there's no way. I'm 6'1, 110cm chest relaxed and my chest looks nowhere near as good as his. Neither does yours. He has to be at least 120cm
>>
>>40304576
I dunno man. I just measured, no e-stat. However, one thing I have is a very wide back. My back might be adding to the circumference. I think his back is smaller.
>>
File: hei.png (43KB, 290x163px) Image search: [Google]
hei.png
43KB, 290x163px
>>40304506
I still have a bit of fat (like 2inches when I grab it between my fingers) on my waist and my waist is 89cm currently, this gives me hope, sadly site doesn't list his shoulders, mine are sitting at 116cm so that's almos as much as his chest
oh and bigger lats will give you bigger chest measurement, mines only as high due to my lats, I hardly have any chest muscles
>>
>>40304585
Maybe. My back is huge too. But his back doesn't look small.
>>
File: ramen.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.gif
326KB, 500x269px
I was thinking, can muscle differe in volume for the same weight? I mean like we have slow and fast twitch fibers, can they have different volume? For example 1lb of fast twitch muscle be 1.5 times more in volume than slow twitch muscle that is also 1lb
>>
>>40304775
it can depending on water volume

There are more factors, bone density, overal water storage in the body, fat distribution, muscularity of areas you cant see ,etc

These are all reasons why someone way more or less than you while they may look the same
>>
he is lanklet

im god tier 6'1 83kg
>>
File: Shamo.kurokawa.jpg (70KB, 254x553px) Image search: [Google]
Shamo.kurokawa.jpg
70KB, 254x553px
>>40304842
so to sum up, genetics
shit senpai, guess I will be a twig forever
oh well, I can live with that
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.