[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Steroids are Illegal ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: legal-steroids-drj1.png (806KB, 634x752px) Image search: [Google]
legal-steroids-drj1.png
806KB, 634x752px
Given the fact that their unhealthy side, is not that dangerous and gorssly exaggerated without any solid scientific prove, why society strongly frown upon?
>>
>>40303749
English is a tricky language, huh?
>>
Why are any drugs illegal?
>>
>>40303749
because strong men pose a threat
>>
Same reason why prostitutes are illegal and renting out a date that you just so happen to have sex with afterwards isn't. Bureaucratic bullshit.
>>
>>40303749

because "muh baseball american sport"

it's legal in most of europe.

>being a burgerlander.
>>
>>40303749
>why are drugs illegal
the actual state of /fit/ holy shit are you people all retarded now
>>
>>40303778
what's wrong with drugs? what i chose to do with my health is my own business. and if we're talking about drugs why is tobacco and alcohol allowed then? if i want to inject heroin so be it. why the fuck should you care what i do?
>>
>>40303756
Its even more damn tricky, especially when its your third langauge. lmao!

>>40303757
Well, steroids are not equal to ''any drugs'' they enhance your perfomance, strengethen and built your physique, and will give the aesthetic body of Greek Gods.

>>40303760
This and >>40303768
bros got it.
>>
>>40303768

This.

Pretty much when a small group of people of loud people complain about something they are against, some greasy politician will use it as a tool for more control and to further their agenda. War on drugs here in the US started that way and now you have prison systems that profit off of people who get years for doing something as small as smoking weed.
>>
>have mental disorder and think you're a man stuck in woman's body or vice versa
>omg anon you finally got on hormone replacement therapy you are so brave

>be /fit/, want to get bigger and rod
>omg cheater, roid rage, compensating etc.
>>
>>40303792

Because if you start injecting heroin you will a useless piece of shit in no time. Then you will start stealing for your fix, shoot up in dark places, and eventually die on streets. All things that harm others. That's not even considering that we as emphatic creatures will want to help you, making you even more of a burden on society.
>>
>>40303749
Apparently they are unhealthy enough for you to lose your ability to use the english language
>>
>>40304099
everything has a bad side. smoking in public is annoying and harmful to non smokers, drinking transforms people in aggressive idiots and causes many deaths per year due to driving under influence, etc.

at least the bad side effects steroids have is personal and in no way harmful to others.
>>
>>40303792
Because after you light up, your dumb ass walks outside. Public intoxication is illegal friendo so even legal substances have their drawbacks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.