[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What squat plug do you guys use?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Butt-Plug.jpg (26KB, 625x588px) Image search: [Google]
Butt-Plug.jpg
26KB, 625x588px
I tried to find a squat plug online after seeing it on here but all I found were butt plugs? Maybe it's just an american thing.

Anyway I bought pic related online and wore it to the gym, although I think I might put it in once im there next time.

I couldent really squat with it in, it kinda felt like it was trying to squeeze out and I ended up getting a few funny looks from people afterwards but that might just be cause im dyel.

So itt post your squat plugs and a link to buy one if possible because I wasn't a fan of that one.
>>
>>40303149
Just use the spare ones at the gym
>>
I use belladonna's bitch fist. Used regular plugs before but the fist raised my ORM by 30lb instantly. Not going back.
>>
>>40303149
Okey now I have to respond to this...
Are you being serious or am I getting the bait here? Is this Butt Plug thing real or what? I always thought it was bait but this is killing me now!
>>
>>40303403
Congratulations for being stupid. It's bait
>>
>>40303408
t. DYEL with sub 2 pl8 squat

Squat plug prevents valgus, shortening of the IT band and most importantly hemorrhaging of the anus under heavy load.
>>
>>40303408

Its bait like people said Starting Strength was bait
>>
File: IMG_4024.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4024.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>40303418
>>
>>40303403
It's not bait, just so awkward and taboo to talk about that you'll be hard pressed to find information about it online.

Just like a belt can cause external support to your abdomen and intestines, The Plug creates internal support and focuses your power. It makes your hip drive hella lot more powerful by supporting your colon

Try it and see for yourself if you don't believe us. It is a meme on 4chan like that first sip of the day, but just like the sip it's actually pretty decent
>>
>>40303430
This.
>>
>>40303430
Pretty much this.
I've been shopping a lot here recently, but I'm having a hard time finding one I like the shape of.
>>
>>40303149
just ask your gym bro to plug you with his peen dude
>>
Is this the standard of meems on /fit/ now? Jesus this board has gone truly to shit beyond repairable shit.
>>
>>40303403
>Butt Plug
it's not a butt plug, that's a sextoy. the purpose of the squat plug isn't a sex thing, it's for maintaining intra abdominal pressure and thus a stronger core throughout the squat.
>>
>>40303841
dumb newposter
>>
>>40303841
>squat plug has literally been around for 5 years
>durrr is dis da new meem XD

Back to rddit
>>
>>40304666
Satan is right. Wear one when lifting heavy or fuck your shit up. A little prostate stimulation is nothing compared to a hernia.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.