[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does a 56kg skeletal like me stop being skinny guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: r9k.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.gif
36KB, 200x146px
how does a 56kg skeletal like me stop being skinny guys?
>>
>>40302888
Eat and lift.
>>
>>40302888
Eat, lifting optional. If you don't want to become a fat fuck, lifting necessary.
>>
>>40302888
>how does a 56kg skeletal like me stop being skinny guys?
kys
>>
>>40302905
>>40302912

I already eat unnecessarily, lots of soda, junk food, but it just seems to disappear. Either that or it only makes my stomach fat.

What should I eat specifically?
>>
>>40302923
More
>>
>>40302888
Read the sticky
>>
eat big, lift big
>>
>>40302944

Do I have to stuff myself with shit load of food or something? I mean I usually don't eat much, just enough to make myself full. But if that's the way to go then no choice I guess.
>>
>>40302923
You know the answer stop being retarded
>>
>>40302970
When you make yourself full that's all you need to maintain. You need to eat more and more often.
>>
>>40302923
Eat more fruits and veggies. Don't eat less junk. Just keep eating more daily. It's not hard to eat everything you want to and also an apple and a banana.

Lift weights and eat more protein.
>>
Can you eat lots of junk food, biscuits, sweets, and still make muscle while lifting or should it be healthy options only?
>>
>>40302888
Usually when someone is skinny is also because he has more issues (sedentary lifestyle,or he/she smokes too much,doesn't sleeps well) anyways,try to eat more 'real' food like chicken,beef,rice,fish avoid soda or energy drinks, drink water/milk and you can even get a protein powder so you can get some extra,most importantly is to fix your lifestyle (sleep well,eat better,dont smoke a lot) ,then your diet (eat more and better things but don't get fat) and finally start lifting/training slowly and with patience knowing you made a life-changing decision
>>
>>40304739
Be serious man,its okay from time to time if you have a craving/desire, but if you really have a goal in mind you won't simply make it by eating kitkats and lays and lifting 10 kg dumbells,you dont have the energy
>>
>>40305069

I sleep pretty little, about 7 hours on average, and yeah I don't smoke at all though.

I eat a lot of crap so I guess I should start eating healthy eh. Should I completely avoid soda or some shit.
>>
>>40302888
I've been like that my whole life OP. I started 6 months ago as a 58,2kg 1,80m skeletal. Now I am 75kg. All it takes is lifting and forcing food down you're throat. I had the facial aesthetics, but grills usually dumped me after telling me: "I'm sorry annon, you're cute but too thin". Drove me nuts and I started lifting.
Now it has gotten far more easier to get pussy and some of the sloots, who dumped me are crawling back.
Also read the fucking sticky. You're not gonna make it, if you don't have the necessary knowledge about the matter.
>>
>>40302888

Whey protein, force of will and a weight routine.

All there is to it.
>>
>>40305690

>6 months

Holy shit that is faster than I thought anon. Did you dedicate a lot of time and effort into it.
>>
>>40305977
Yes I did. Took nearly all my free time, but it was worth it annon. I had crippling depression, which was a pain in the ass to hide from other people. Now I can be cheerful, without acting in front of people. I also stopped smoking tabacco, because it hurts gains and I didn't want the noob gains to stop. Another sacrifice I made for the gains was to quit gaming. We're all gonna make it lads.
>>
>>40306062

I can't dedicate all my time doing this because I'm also practicing a lot of music and handling studies at the moment so uh, if I just dedicate say, half an hour to push ups and stuff would I at least see a bit of difference? I don't want to get big, just not skinny.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>
>>40306062

Quitting gaming kind of just fell into place for me as time went by and I hit the gym more. The interest vanished pretty organically.

It does help, though. Or it helped me, anyway, to feel a greater urge to go out and socialize. I'm more of an unfiltered goofball than a proper extrovert, but it works.
>>
>>40306152
This seems like bait, but I'll bite.
I work 8 hours a day, even at weekends. I spend 4 hours for the gym. 45min to walk there and 45min to get back. 120 min for my workout and half an hour for shower. I still find enough time to practice guitar, read and have the needed amount of social life. So where is your excuse? And no it won't make a difference.
>>
>>40302888
how has no one mentioned ss + gomad yet?
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>40306229

I'm not baiting man. Okay from the way you described, it's kind of obvious this is not an easy thing to do. I'm gonna have to consider if I'm actually disciplined enough to do this. But yeah I would still love to give this a try. You are right I'm just finding excuses for myself.
>>
>>40306275
6/7 meals a day
do compound lifts

a few fucking push ups isnt going to do anything
even with lifting heavy in the gym for an hour 4 times a week, and eating 6 meals a day, it will take months before u see progress. just commit to it man
>>
>>40302917
That makes you more skinny.
>>
>>40302888
first, calculate your bmr and tdee.

then start to eat 300 cals surplus over tdee and lift.

lift with your everything.
>>
>>40306390

>just commit to it
its not as easy for me as it sounds anon. but like i said i will try my best.
>>
>>40305069
Protein powder is full of unhealthy garbage.
>>
>>40306494
you are an idiot. kys.
>>
Not OP but i have a question. I'm 1.82 meters (around 6 foot) and weight about 59-60 kg. Should i avoid cardio or just do less?
>>
>>40306508
avoid cardio at all costs.
>>
>>40306503
Enjoy your liver cancer.
>>
>>40306537
prove it. show me confirmed study.

>pro-tip

YOU CAN'T
>>
>>40306508
I'm this guy >>40305690. I didn't even do once cardio. I'm going to do HIIT on my second cut. But first I trying to get to 80kg
>>
>>40302923
keep eating everything

but also start eating real food you skelly
>>
>>40302888
if you are between the ages of 18-20 or younger, chances are your body isn't reaching its full growth yet. im 21 and just this year ive noticed myself gaining weight easily and well as muscle.

sometime you just gotta wait
>>
>>40306554
Just read the ingredients. It's always full of artificial sweeteners.
>>
>>40306565

I'm freaking 23 anon. I look like a 16 year old boy god damn it.
>>
>>40306573
show me a confirmed that artifical sweeteners cause liver cancer.
>>
>>40306643
*study
>>
>>40306573
Buy unflavoured you fucking faggot
>>
>>40302888
Eat 3k kcals a day, lift 3 times a week. If you manage to eat 3k a day you will go to 65-70 in less than 2 months. But remember to lift and try to eat somewhat healthy.
>>
>>40302888
in 2 weeks I gained 5kg by just lifting heavy low reps and eat a lot.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.