[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is humor necessary in human interactions ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1485839504642.jpg (8KB, 184x173px) Image search: [Google]
1485839504642.jpg
8KB, 184x173px
It just seems to me that humor is just the tryhard way of some ugly guy inserting into a group or getting pussy. Is it even worth it to try and be funny?
>>
>>40302848
1. This is not /fit/ related.
2. Genuine humor is an abstract object that cannot be bought or forced. Usually good humor equates to good game as well.
>>
Some of the people on this board, man...
>>
>>40302848
Humor is subjective.
>>
>>40302848
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>40302848
Hello r9k, welcome to fit

Enjoy your stay
>>
Bummer.
>>
I was the funny guy in high-school

Now I'm the depressed HHKV neet turning 30 this year.

Yeah, don't be the funny guy. I am now 100% serious about everything and can't see the humor in anything and fucking hate comedy.
>>
you're either funny or you're not and it cannot be faked or practiced to the point where it's even worth discussing
>>
>>40302848
wow this is edgy, bet you dont listen to music because you dont like it and you think driving a car is a waste of effort when you can just walk anywhere
>>
I'm ugly, but I have a pretty good sense of humor, you can look like a try-hard if you overdo it or if your jokes suck, but it makes the interaction more fun for everybody involved. Are you autistic?
>>
>>40302848
Wtf am I reading
>>
File: studiedtheblade.jpg (77KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
studiedtheblade.jpg
77KB, 640x960px
>>40302848
Enjoy being an edgy robot, OP
>>
>>40302848
I know many handsome people and none of them are funny guys. I think it's a way for less attrzctive people to give good vibes
>>
>>40302848

>humour is tryhard

this honestly made me laugh
>>
>>40302848
You don't need to be funny to be social, but you have to be fun. A fun conversation about a book or personal experience in my opinion is much, MUCH more valuable to building trust and mutual interest, than sending memes and telling jokes.
>>
>>40302848
Forced humour you mean

It's not your fault you have autism bro, not everyone can make girls laugh
>>
>>40302955
kek
>>
It's not worth it to force humor, but if you're funny, you'd be retarded not to use that to your advantage. Handsome guys don't go around with bags over their heads.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>40302848
If you're having trouble being funny. Don't try to be.
If you're having trouble with someone trying to be funny. Continue in social groups like they never exist. These are the insecure kind.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.