[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roiding for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (289KB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
289KB, 1512x1512px
>roiding for this
>>
Thats a pretty good fucking body

hes just a necklet and chinlet so he isnt going to look that great no matter what
>>
>>40302177
Would fug if not for Norman Bates face
>>
>>40302177
>roiding ever
The only reason to lift is to have an above average body, which is both easy to do because most people are lardasses and wildly overstated by people who dont have nice bodies

Roiding is for people who spend way too much time in the gym and on places like /fit/, comparing themselves to other roiders, getting insecure that they feel weak, and having to compensate by roiding themselves.
>>
>>40302187
He is aesthetic as fuck in all aspects
>>
>roiding and forgetting to eat and only doing bench
>>
>>40302201
Maybe youre content with being above average but some people want to be champions bro
>>
>>40302223
He dosnt even do bench just dumbbells
>>
File: uXfipRu.jpg (151KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
uXfipRu.jpg
151KB, 1200x899px
>>40302208
no. His chin is receded which makes his profile look like garbage. also pic related
>>
>>40302230
>tying your self worth to your body image
>>
>>40302276
how do i get the left neck?
>>
>>40302201
what you described is literally me, but I still feel empty (having started test yet) but plan on shipping some next month when I get enough $. Will test cure my emptiness?

I noticed when I do other things (rarely) then lift and and browse fit that I already am aesthetic, but why do I still feel empty then?
>>
>>40302177
Attainable natty but worth blasting test for, imo
>>
>>40302688
Neck bridge, Neck Extension, Neck Curl, Neck Side Bends.

Neck resistance training.
>>
>>40302201
I agree. The most any girl would ever want is attainable natty. There's a reason why every bodybuilder on gear ends up going through 5 divorces, and usually the girls they're with are 5/10s they could have gotten without the steroids.
>>
>>40302688
You could train your neck extensors directly, but compounds like deadlift, push press and shit that helped thicken my neck up.
Never trained it directly and it much thicker than before i lifted
>>
>>40302717
if I am 157lb 5'10 with 9% bf, how many cycles would I need to get there, and would I be able to maintain it without roids?
>>
>>40302730
Not the guy you asked but it's generally accepted that it's impossible to be as lean as that guy year round without roiding. You could easily be larger than that guy naturally though.
>>
>>40302710
Happyness is like a butterfly if you chase it it will try to flee, but if you sit and focus on other things you may find it settle on your shoulder
>>
>>40302208
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
You can work out all you want but if your face looks like a dead rat like the pic in the OP it's worthless.

Ahah I love genetics
>>
File: 1418747236640.png (122KB, 345x321px) Image search: [Google]
1418747236640.png
122KB, 345x321px
>>40302187
>you're not a manlet
>or a dicklet
>but you're a chinlet

What's the point?
>>
His traps are pathetic for a roider
>>
Look at his fucking face, he obviously had extremely low test before roiding, if it wasn't a woman before.
>>
>>40302177
he looks like he was run over by a truck. skinny flat look kek.
>>
>>40302688
Directly train the neck
>>
>>40302276

Left looks like a meathead retard. Would probably assume he has low intelligence.
>>
>>40302947
Beautiful
>>
>>40302201
Triggered much
He's upset he gets bullied by homosexuals at the gym now.

Hormones aren't going anywhere. Even the natties risk having their text messages to their roiding dealers being leaked all over the net
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.