[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arnold confirmed to like Tay Tay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Arnold is still /fit/ in his old age
>>
he has bigger traps than 3/4 of fit.
>>
>>40297650
Arnold has lost it.

Prime Arnold used to eat meat and listen to dadrock, ArnOld is vegan and listens to a shitty pop from a used up cum dumpster.
>>
>>40297967
kys then leave this board faggot
>>
File: blacked2.jpg (84KB, 719x705px) Image search: [Google]
blacked2.jpg
84KB, 719x705px
>>40297978
Did I insult your coal burner waifu, nu-male?
>>
>>40297967
Prime Arnold was trend setter and relevant while current Arnold needs to follow trends to be relevant.
>>
>>40297650
What happened to you Arnold?
You made it, then you changed man.
>>
>>40298005
His pants have more zippers than a final fantasy character
>>
File: alpha6.jpg (20KB, 254x320px) Image search: [Google]
alpha6.jpg
20KB, 254x320px
>>40298039
Sad, but inevitable. I'll always remember him as he was.
>>
>>40298005
>makes everything about black dick
Sad!
>>
>>40298005
You know she's a lesbian, right?
>>
File: meech.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
meech.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>40298005
ysl pants with the zippers? yikes
>>
File: blacked4.jpg (100KB, 576x569px) Image search: [Google]
blacked4.jpg
100KB, 576x569px
>>40298132
>>40298142
>triggered
>>
>>40298127
I miss the old days with movies about ripped dudes shooting at armies of man.
Now everything feels like rehash of reference of tribute to something related to "nerd culture" or 80's stuffed with pandering to the left to not offend anyone.
Still that might be nostalgia googles, I don't follow movie releases as I used to.
>>
File: real action heroes.jpg (273KB, 1247x814px) Image search: [Google]
real action heroes.jpg
273KB, 1247x814px
>>40298187
Nah, you're right. Action movies back then were amazing.

Now we just get the same PG-13 trash based on comic books or other garbage. Only the occasional action kino like John Wick keeps me interested in the genre.
>>
>>40298179
>has at least 4 of these saved
t. obsessed cuck
>>
File: blacked7.jpg (163KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
blacked7.jpg
163KB, 768x1024px
>>40298282
u mad swiftfag?
>>
>>40298258
>PG-13
Right completly forgot about it. At least where I live ratings seems to be "18+" and "everything else". I wish that some studio one day would make some original old style R rated action movie and market it towards younger audience. Kind of like Deadpool did, but go full on "fuck you" towards MPAA.
>>
>>40298187
We still have them, you can still watch them, Predator will always be a great movie.

Now we get John Wick, which has better fight choreography than anything from the 80s
>>
>>40298305
lmao how many more are there? Pls post the rest I'm filling up my fap folder.
>>
>>40298442
Can you name more?
As I said I don't follow releases that much.
Also they don't feel the same way. They seem to be more rare and not that memorable.
I can give you some quotes from Predator, Terminator, Die Hard or other calssics, but I've got nothing for John Wick. Don't get me wrong, I loved the film, choreography and visuals were stunnig, but I barerly anything remember plot wise from the film. Only quote or dialog from recent action movies that comes to my mind is Liam Neeson's phone monolog from Taken.
I don't know, these movie just feels like lack this cheeseness or light-heartness of older movies.
Again, it probably is nostalgia, but I do feel that when MPAA changed movie ratings in 80' they did destroy some charm of action movies.
>>
>>40298547
Oh there is definitely a void for that style of movie right now. My favorite recent thing in that style is definitely Kung Fury, but that's all those tropes taken to 11.

All the action movie energy seems to be funneled mostly into superhero movies. Diesel, Statham, and The Rock are still putting out movies today - so its not totally dead.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.