[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it ok to just do whatever on your gym days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fit when talking to girls.png (218KB, 271x340px) Image search: [Google]
fit when talking to girls.png
218KB, 271x340px
I always do my compound lifts (always bench each gym day and ohp) 5x3 but I swap around deadlifts and squats on a 1-2 switch, and then i add whatever isolations (3x8-12) im feeling like for that day

I don't like doing programs like SS and all that because it takes the fun out of the gym for me, the fact I have to squat every single day when deadlifts are much more fun, or I can't bench even when benching is the most fun for me
>>
>>40295004
Get on a PPL routine and switch up the exercises every few workouts.
>>
>>40295004
A lot of very experienced lifters do the same thing actually. A more linear program may be a bit more beneficial for a while but that's only if you want.
>>
>>40295004
You do need a plan if you don't want to end up with uneven muscles. You need to work on all your muscles, if you can't do plans well get a proper professional trainer at the gym to write out plans for you, that is what I have done and I'm doing well.
>>
>>40295004
Depends if you're on roids or not, if you're not than you probably want a day in between each muscle group, I do my upper body Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and lower body Tuesday and Thursday. I rest Saturday
>>
>>40295056
>get a personal trainer

retard detected, if you lose track of what muscles to train on what days you're a child and probably not very dedicated to the gym

>tfw I eat sleep and breathe the gym
>tfw never miss a workout and never forget what I'm working on that day
>>
>>40295034

not op, i'm doing PPL 6 times a week, currently stalling.

how often should i change my workouts?
>>
>>40295073
Not in that way retard, all he does is write out a plan for the month then adds 2 more resistance 2 weeks in and then scraps the plan at the end of the month and makes a new plan.

It's up to me to go to the gym and carry out the plan myself which I do 5 days a week, the plan helps keep track of your gains and they do measurements to check to see how much you have grown/loss.
>>
>>40295062
no obviously i have a day in between for rest

but I just like doing what I like to do

>>40295056
if my muscles end up uneven then i will focus more on the others, and spend less time isolating them, it's not rocket science bro
>>
>>40295004
You don't know enough about programming to do the stupid shit you're doing right now.

End of story.
>>
>>40295225
"HURDURR UR FUKIN STUPID LMAO!"

so you don't bother to explain?
makes you look immature kiddo
>>
>>40295221
Yes but you can avoid this by planning ahead, you would be wasting time and potential gains if you have to do that.

All I am saying is yes if you value your time and value your body make yourself a plan that focuses on all your muscle groups, if you don't want to that's fine not my body but don't be surprised if you end up with a huge upper body and manlet legs.
>>
>>40295339
>huge upper body and manlet legs.
this doesn't bother me as my legs are just naturally big anyway, I run a lot
>>
>>40295443

Post photo I want to see the guy that has naturally big legs while I fight and claw as hard as I can to put on every scrap of muscle on my legs
>>
>>40295004
pls post the video of this guy ive been looking for it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.