[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/s opinion on pre-workout?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I'm perma cutting from 250 to 180 or so at 1900cal

been lifting for 5 months or so, but I've seen no noob gains and my lifts feel like shit.

Will preworkout help? or just make my heart explode and give me cancer.
>>
>>40294974
Only one way to find out. Welcome to thunderdome.
>>
I like taking hydroxycut, I feel very hot while working out. Like a full body orgasm.
>>
>>40295035
>hydroxycut
I don't think that's intended to be a preworkout, is it?
do they just sell people preworkout at a weight loss aid?
>>
File: muffin-or.jpg (47KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
muffin-or.jpg
47KB, 480x468px
Just buy it and see what you think.

Then if you like it but complain about the price, look at the ingredient list and research that. Most of the popular preworkouts have the same things in them. You can make your own mix from the same ingredients you can buy for much cheaper online.
>>
>>40295116
I guess it isn't intended to be one but it works fine as one.
>>
on amazon you can get 40000 mg of caffeine for $15. you do the math, guy. point is, buy caffeine pills or powder
>>
99% of preworkout =
>caffeine + randomly selected bullshit to cater to a market

Caffeine is great pre-workout. Adding amino acids or "fat burners" and calling it ENERGIZE MAX 2000 is retarded. Drink some coffee and stop buying crap.
>>
I took megawatt and was tweaking the entire time.
>>
CAFFEINE + EPHEDRINE MASTER RACE
>>
>>40295196
caffeine doesn't do much to me unless I drink like a gallon of coffee within an hour.

are caffeine pills more potent usually?
I assume it'd be easier to dose because you don't have to drink gallons of liquid before working out.
>>
>>40295233
>are caffeine pills more potent usually?
>How long is a piece of string?

Typically around 100mg of caffeine in a coffee, do your own math and remember to cycle.
>>
Just make your own.
I personally don't want caffeine since I work out a few hours before bed after work.

Most have the following:
beta-alanine
l-citrulline
caffeine
creatine

https://www.amazon.com/Bulksupplements-Pure-Alanine-Powder-grams/dp/B00EIO4I7A/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1486486871&sr=8-5&keywords=beta-alanine&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/BulkSupplements-Pure-L-Citrulline-DL-Malate-Powder/dp/B00EYDJTRE/ref=pd_sim_121_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00EYDJTS8&pd_rd_r=27KESB2XTV567W3XCZMM&pd_rd_w=WSarB&pd_rd_wg=mTMxQ&refRID=27KESB2XTV567W3XCZMM&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/Monohydrate-Micronized-BulkSupplements-Performance-Bodybuilding/dp/B00E9M4XEE/ref=pd_sim_121_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00E9M4XEE&pd_rd_r=CEZZ251DB1GYH64S786R&pd_rd_w=vHPZ5&pd_rd_wg=V3NEt&refRID=CEZZ251DB1GYH64S786R&th=1
>>
File: 813216351531.jpg (26KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
813216351531.jpg
26KB, 493x335px
>>40295272
>creatine
>>
>>40295223
>EPHEDRINE
>dosing adrenaline
no thanks, that sounds terrible.
>>
>>40295305
yeah, I probably should have mentioned that creatine can cause hair loss if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness.
>>
I mix it also myself. I use
Beta-alanine
Taurine
Citrulline-malate
Creatine monohydrate.
You don't need flavourings either since the citrulline has a very strong citrus taste to it.
And getting them separate is good since you can take creatine at a maintainance-dose on off days, and take beta-alanine separately since I've noticed that it eases the DOMS.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.