[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men's Fitness 7% bodyfat diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What does fit think about this diet? I'm at about 15% body fat right now and am looking for a more structured way to bring it lower

http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/the-7-body-fat-diet
>>
>>40294208
>To look that good, you need to get below 10%—the point at which most guys can see some definition—and ideally as low as 7%.
wow what a cancerous magazine is it written by delusional bodybuilders?
>>
>>40294208
Nobod needs to drop donw that low.
10-12% is more than enough. You are healthy and still look good, with six pack and vascularity.
>>
I don't think you get to 7% bf by eating 2500-4000 calories a day.
>>
>>40294208
7% is cut as fuck tier. I'm sure they're underestimating that number. at 15% you should have your abs and obliques visible already
>>
>>40294403

Yea I don't even know what to say. It's almost like that's written by fitizen's.

I would bet that majority here thinks ACTUAL 12% bodyfat is something like 9-10%
>>
>>40294421
I just wanted to point that out

TOTALS: 3,652 calories, 311g protein, 233g carbs, 164g fat.

They don't account for bodyweight either it kind looks like they copied the meal plan of a large roided man and figured if he got to 7% BF eating like that anyone can.

Fatties do this somtimes they emulate the diets of ppl that are fitter then them and wonder why they stay fat when they eat 3000 cals a day.
>>
File: jm4.jpg (38KB, 410x614px) Image search: [Google]
jm4.jpg
38KB, 410x614px
>>40294431
I googled the author pic related
>>
So what general rules does fit recommend for losing body fat? I currently lift four days a week and do cardio each day (one mile run at about 8min). Diet is 1100 cals per day mostly protein. I have decent definition but would like full otter mode.
>>
>>40294775
>1100 cals a day

Dude are you sure youre counting those right? If youre exercising and eating that little you're like...700-800 below weight loss level.
>>
>>40294802
I'm sure. I use the scale and get calorie info from reliable sources. What would be weight loss level? My body fat loss knowledge comes mostly from cutting weight when I was a highschool wrestler. (Thank you for your knowledge based anon)
>>
>>40294403
Shock and awe. Its called making a sale.
>>
>>40294854

Find scooby's calorie calculator and figure out your TDEE, if you're a grill or a midget DYEL 1,100 kcal a day might be right.
>>
>>40295229
Nah. TDEE changes every day.

Eat (TEA+RMR)-500
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.