[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170205-172344.jpg (909KB, 1437x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-172344.jpg
909KB, 1437x1156px
Hey fit.

I fucked up.
My girlfriend was cute and loved me and I loved her a lot. I was always super good to her, but I was just boring as fuck. I pushed her away from me, cause I was being lame and then after the breakup I tried to get back to her and was even more cringey pushing her away further.... she turned into a bitch and said really hurtful stuff but I can completely understand why.

Its been 6 months and I had been fine for the past 2 but today I woke up crying again, after I read a relationship advice comment of someone saying "keep it easy and fun".... i didnt.... I was way too serious in my studies and boring as fuck. I didnt even give her friends a chance and go out with her... i feel so terrible but i was unconfident to go out with her friends cause of my glasses.

Well i had lasik done now... but no gf and noone who is into me at all.... what the fuck do i do with my life fit... my mental health is deteriorating because I could and should have had a fun time in college doing fun things with her, but I fucked it up by being a buzzkill and now i have nothing..

Now I wanna die. She hates me and will never get back together with me. And I'll never find someone who likes me like she did and I love like I loved her.
>>
>>40292076
gotta let it go. just let it all go
>>
>>40292143
Its been 6 months man.... feels like it'll never fully heal... im feeling bad for shorter period of time every time but still.... sucks
>>
listen to the great zyzz

we're all going to make it bruh
>>
>>40292297
Dawg you realise how little she will fucking matter to you in a year? I don't even remember half the shit about the chicks I've dated in the past. Do you lift? Go to the gym and just focus on your lifts, try to get a new PR in a lift you like, hit a really good workout. Watch a really good movie or something, watch Troy if you wanna get in a badass mood for lifting, one of my favourite movies for that. If you play video games, go turn on one of your favourite games and play the shit out of it. Eat a food you really like. Just get in a happy mood and only focus on that for a while. Talk to a friend of yours, doesn't have to be a girl, just talk to someone, not about her though, but just about fun shit that you want to do or have done.

Also if you haven't already, cry it out. People will tell you guys shouldn't cry or stupid shit like that, but when I broke up with my last gf the thing that helped most was just listening to some really sad fucking music and honestly just balling my eyes out for a day, after I got all that out of me I honestly felt 10000x better. I liked listening to this song when I was crying, really helped me get the emotions out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPW8y6woTBI&ab_channel=ElektraMSK
>>
>>40292821
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
Crying musak rate thread?
>>
>>40292839
Ouhh that's a good one too, solid feels song
>>
>>40292821
She was my first gf ever bro... how can I ever truly forget her?
Especially because it was MY FAULT that she hates me so much now. I feel like I threw away my chance at the 'happily ever after'.. soon I'll be graduated and I feel like after that girls will only like me for money or something... and I don't even know how I'm gonna meet new people after uni... Im still going to the gym, made a bench press PR yesterday and I passed all my courses so far, it just feels fucking empty man... I don't know what I am working so hard for, got noone to share it with anyway.... and getting more muscular and rich will just attract shallower girls
>>
>>40292979
And like I said, its been 6 months and she still means this much to me...
>>
>>40292076
Compare the squealing of a sacrificial pig and the old man who lays quietly in bed, both await a fate that cannot be stopped but both look at it differently.
What's done is done, you can still keep a piece of her in your heart but know that you can not change it. Accept it and the hardest part is done.
>>
>>40292979

because you just refused to move on.

You're still clinging to the good memories, without putting in the effort to make yourself desirable to other girls. Forget about the glasses, grow some balls, and start pursuing something which gives you purpose. Focus on your studies, develop new skills, meet new people and think twice before giving up the chance to try something new, in any field.

Most importantly, you HAVE to come to terms with this one simple fact:

SHE
IS
NEVER
COMING
BACK.

This is the beginning of the rest of your life, make sure you don't end up wasting it crying over spilt milk.
>>
>>40293471
I know ur right man... some days i just wake up feeling like shit and panic about this... thanks for the tough love. It might take a bit longer but eventually i'll get there
>>
>>40292979
>my first gf

Always the hardest to get over. Nothing you can really do. I´m 31 now, and i sometimes wish i could go back and redo stuff that made things fuck up.
>>
>>40292076
Get a hair cut, change your style, fuck some whores, read some books, hang with friends(I mean real friends), be social, join a club/gang/whatever, start chewing tobacco, have a cigar at a bar, become spiritual, go to church and get involved. The world is your oyster mate
>>
>>40292979
I got over my first gf from when I was 16 pretty fast then. We were together 6 months too. I'm 18 now, and recently got over my last gf from a few months ago.
>>
Your best option is to do whatever you can to make her jealous. Spend lots of money, Fuck lots of bitches. Just roll like a winner. Constantly rub it in her face. Eventually she will kill herself and you can move on
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.