[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KETO is a meme. Just eat like normal people.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Keto2-1-1200x616.jpg (97KB, 1200x616px) Image search: [Google]
Keto2-1-1200x616.jpg
97KB, 1200x616px
KETO is a meme.
Just eat like normal people.
>>
>>40288608
a thread died for this captain obvious
>>
>>40288608
You're a meme
>>
>>40288608

Keto is the perfect diet and your body operates on another level. You don't have to call everything a meme because you don't have the fortitude to pull it off
>>
>>40288748
>eating cheeseburgers without the bun and eggs all day requires fortitude and is good for you

Are fatties really this retarded?
>>
>>40288748
The only reason Keto gets a bad rap is because:

>DYELs on /fit/ like to parrot contrarian shit they think other people with compliment
>Some dipshits fuck it up by not eating enough greens

I needed to drop 20lbs fat before my bulk. I dropped 14 in two months with Keto. Shits awful the first week, then you look upon anyone who snacks or eats bread on everything with disdain.
>>
>>40288891
keto get's a bad rep because it is potentially dangerous and is no more effective than regular dieting. (assuming you don't have epilepsia)

you probably won't die doing keto as long as you're not going full retard for 12 months in a row, but there's a reason your body prefers glucose as it's primary energy source.

if you want to minimize muscle loss during cuts, look into IF.
>>
>>40289028
Its dangerous for those with intense levels of activity, sure. One of the reasons Miesha Tate looked like shit last fight.

In general low-cab high-fat diets are a great start for weight loss. And then you can transition into Paleo.
>>
>>40289051
>transition from one unsubstantiated fad diet to another
Wew lad
>>
>>40289028
>and is no more effective than regular dieting

thats inherently false, a ketogenic diet directly affects the way your body handles insulin and blood glucose, plus it helps manage appetite, both of these things are not /notable/ benefits of just "reduced calories"
>>
>>40289132
>Unsubstantiated

Nice implication there champ. Sure you have tons of evidence to the contrary instead of just repeating shit on this board.

People like you just draggggg this board down.
Theres fucking books written by sports docs on these topics. I have one.

>hurr durrr a boookk im an anon on a site with broscience

Yea nothing could ever possibly beat using the Pyramid and utizing CICO. Next you'll tell me crusin and blastin doesnt look by responding

>whoa there

Worthless comments. Worthless feedback.
>>
>>40289153
>a ketogenic diet directly affects the way your body handles insulin and blood glucose
So what?

>plus it helps manage appetite
Not when controlled for protein and fiber.
>>
>>40289181
this ain't me, but he's right.
>>
Keto is good for fat cunts who can't handle eating 1 chocolate bar without binging on 40 tons of the stuff.
>>
File: 1485083078321.jpg (117KB, 392x469px) Image search: [Google]
1485083078321.jpg
117KB, 392x469px
>>40288608
>Just eat like normal people.

Good advice.

>Just sleep poorly like normal people.
>Just eat like shit, just like normal people.
>Just go into debt like normal people.
>Just go to the gym and fuck around with machines like normal people.
>Just walk into old age with a flabby, shit body and aching joints like normal people.
>Just chew your cud while you watch the news like normal people.
>Just do high-rep, low-intensity barbell flails like all the Pajeets and normal people.
>Just drug yourself with Xanax and Adderall and a handful of ZOGpills every day like normal people.
>Just be a good, well-behaved normie like normal people.
>Just zonk out and watch Game of Thrones every night, eating cheesecake like normal people.
>Just be a good little normalfag until the end of your days when the inner party dumps your rotting carcass into the recycling tanks to provide nutrients for the next harvest of normalfags.

I'll be sure to put that on a sticky note.
>>
>>40289179
>brags about having a fad diet book written by some crackpot
>false analogies
>projections

Template ketard shitposting right here. This is why they will never be taken seriously on this board.
>>
Keto is probably the least healthy diet out there. Humans by evolution are meant to eat fruits and other natural carbs.

It's no coincidence people who do keto have awful breath, they're killing themselves from the inside.
>>
File: ketotards get redpilled.jpg (39KB, 570x482px) Image search: [Google]
ketotards get redpilled.jpg
39KB, 570x482px
>>40289230

aww look at the pudgy fatty with a 40 inch waistline defend keto because it's the first time he actually lost (water) weight on a diet.

how cute
>>
>>40288891

The third and main reason it gets a bad rep is because med students and nurses touch on dieting for a couple weeks and confuse terms like diabetic ketoacidosis with a ketogenic diet then go around telling everyone going low carb that they're turning their body diabetic and kill themselves.
>>
>>40288874
Honestly though, cheeseburgers without a bun and sauce are pretty fucking rubbish.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.